Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Losing Her Way (Serafina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freja Jonsson
First Year
First Year
Freja Jonsson

Losing Her Way (Serafina) Empty
PostSubject: Losing Her Way (Serafina)   Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Freja was sure everyone got lost at Durmstrang in their first few weeks. After all, the place was absolutely huge, and trying to find a single specific classroom in this ginormous maze was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Only an incredibly stupid person would try and do that, but unfortunately it was vital she found these classes so she could actually get the education she was here for. Not that she was really bothered about the education - she was only in first year, there was plenty of time to actually learn stuff when she was older. But she was still turning up to all of her classes, like a good Breidablikk would. She still felt unsure about being placed in the clever house, what with hating books and feeling very different in personality to all of her housemates. But the strange little sorting cabin must know what it was talking about.

Having been getting lost finding almost every class so far, she left breakfast a bit early, giving herself time to find the place. She was almost certain she would have trouble getting to the classroom, but hopefully she'd still manage to get there on time, or almost on time. After ten minutes or so of wandering around sort of aimlessly, Freja was getting annoyed. It would be useful if whoever was in charge here told them how to get to their classrooms, not just what floor they were on. Or maybe supplied them with a helpful map or something. It would make navigating the place and being on time to class a whole lot easier. She still had time, though. She would only be late if she hadn't found it in ten minutes time.

But then she got the genius idea of asking someone for help. She wasn't sure why it hadn't occurred to her earlier - maybe she was just too proud and stubborn - but now she was hurrying towards a girl who looked a bit older than her. "Excuse me?" she asked, trying to sound polite and smile in a way that looked cute and not creepy. "Do you know where the Dueling classroom is?" If the girl could help her, she even got Freja's eternal friendship. But she didn't mention that. Trying not to be too creepy.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Losing Her Way (Serafina)   Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:40 am

Serafina was no longer as exhausted as she was this morning despite the fact she'd had a long day. She'd been to Elixirs, Infiltration, Magical Creatures and now it was time for Dueling. She walked down plenty of stairs and many long hallways already, yet, she was still nowhere near where she needed to go. It was times like these that she wished she could just apparate to class, but there's always the chance that she wouldn't look as good after as she would if she'd have just walked.

Her backpack grew heavy as the long walk continued. From the outside the castle didn't seem that big, but maybe it really was. Maybe it's an illusion to the eye and it just seems bigger. Either way, after the walking she'd just done, she picked a spot in the hallway and stopped. She dropped her book bag to the floor and leaned against the wall for awhile. Her back ached, her brain hurt and she was exhausted from walking. As she rested, her heart rate regulated back to a normal pace and her breathing wasn't as short and raspy.

Just as the girl bent over to grab her bag, she saw a young girl, probably a first year, wandering around aimlessly, probably lost. Serafina remembered being lost last term, but this term she was just fine. She didn't think anything of the sort until the young girl asked if she could help her find the Dueling classroom. She was in luck considering that's where Sera was headed. "Oh, uhm, sure, I guess. I was actually just headed there if you wanted to walk with me?" It was more of a statement than a question, which if the girl really wanted help, she wouldn't object.
Back to top Go down
Freja Jonsson
First Year
First Year
Freja Jonsson

PostSubject: Re: Losing Her Way (Serafina)   Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 pm

It was a little weird that Freja hadn't really met many people yet. She could be pretty sociable, but she supposed it was just that she'd been otherwise occupied doing homework and exploring/learning to navigate the huge castle. There was still plenty of time to make friends. But she might be making a friend now anyway. This girl had a lot of potential, since she was going to help her. As long as she actually wanted to be friends with Freja. It depended. She was clearly a few years older, and in the other house, the brave house, so she might think herself too good for the company of a mere Breidablikk first year.

"Thanks!" she grinned. "Yeah, that sounds great!" They even had a class together. It was practically fate that they'd make friends. Or maybe Freja was just getting a little delusional having deprived herself of human company for so long. This might not even be real life. Could be a dream, or some weird delusion thing she was having in her subconscious mind. But she might as well try and befriend the girl anyway, because why not?

Realising that she was being terribly impolite and her mother would be ashamed, she smiled and opened her mouth to speak again. "My name is Freja," she introduced proudly. Probably because she had an awesome name. "I'm Swedish, and I'm in Breidablikk." There, now the girl knew the basics. The path to friendship really was quite simple. But Freja still didn't know whether she was approved of or not. She had no chance of guessing from the older girl's facial expression and stuff. She was terrible at that, she'd been told. Maybe she was just an emotionless monster or something.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Losing Her Way (Serafina)   Losing Her Way (Serafina) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

The girl was a chipper one. A real social butterfly, Serafina thought. The girl was in the other house, the Bread one, the one that no one in Folkvang cared to learn about or spell for that matter. Sera gave a quick, "You're welcome." and began walking herself and the girl to class. For a moment, she felt like she was babysitting. The next moment, she thought of this girl as a potential friend. The young, timid firstie stays by the side of her older, braver friend. Sera almost laughed at the thought.

As the girl introduced herself, Sera figured she probably should too. Her name was Freja and she was Swedish. That made Sera wonder, how to people of other nationalities learn Norwegian so well? Then, she thought about how she'd learned English well enough to go to Hogwarts. That surely answered her question. Truth be told, Serafina didn't even know where Sweden was located. She barely knew where Norway was located. It makes sense that she was in Folkvang, she wasn't very smart.

Might as well play her basic information game. She was obviously trying to make a friend, and Sera was in need of friends, so why not befriend each other. Maybe this girl would go shopping with her and gossip with her and talk about boys with her. They could visit each other during the summer and hang out all the time. "My name is Serafina, but you can call me Sera." she began, "I'm Norwegian, a third year and this is only my second term at Durmstrang." she didn't need to tell the girl she was Folkvang, she was sure that was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Her Way (Serafina)   Losing Her Way (Serafina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing Her Way (Serafina)
Page 1 of 1