Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] Empty
PostSubject: Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students]   Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:16 pm

This forum, the Room of Choice, is not available for general IC roleplaying. There will be only one thread (apart from this sticky) in this forum, and that will be the Sorting Ceremony.

In that thread, the students will enter the room, see the two objects, and make their choice of the sword of Folkvang, or the book of Breidablikk.

Please read the thread About Durmstrang to learn about the different houses and what they represent. When you do choose your house, remember, it is your character's choice, not your own. So don't choose the sword because you would, and don't choose the book because it suits you. This has to be chosen by the specifications of your character, and when you do reply to the sorting thread, I will read your character's profile to see that your choice reflects that of your character.

I think that's it! Now, go RP your character's sorting!
Back to top Go down

Head's Up! [Must read for Durmstrang students]
Page 1 of 1