Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team

Go down 
+6
David Shuter
Kynan Walters
Ryland Malfoy
Zoran Mandelino
Shah Chelsea Hazel
James Riddle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Register for your House's Quidditch Team

Play| Have Fun | Earn Points | Become Famous

Quidditch Games are ready to begin. They are definitely a great way to test your role playing skills, have fun and the most importantly earn points for your house. If you are new on the forum or you didn’t have time to read the guide, please take a look at the Quidditch Game Guide. It can give you valuable information about the game and how to play it. It is a must to read it before you apply for a role in the team.

!The Game will begin just after all the 4 houses will have their team done!

Gryffindor Team

Please read carefully the next lines as they present the available roles in this team
Total Player=7 (seven)

Captain- To Be Added

Chasers (2/3)
Hunter VanDerberg
Blake Ralston
-

Beaters(2/2)
Kynan Walters
Aoife O'Donnell

Keeper (0/1)
-

Seeker (0/1)
-

All four roles are the same as in the books (nothing was changed). If you have no idea what each of them is doing you can find some useful information right here:
●Chasers progress up and down the pitch passing the Quaffle by hand amongst themselves while keeping it away from the other team, in an attempt to score goals by throwing it through one of their opponent's three goal hoops
●Beaters  are armed with wooden clubs that are similar to, but shorter than, baseball bats. They are tasked with protecting their team-mates from the Bludgers by knocking these balls off course or towards opponents
●Keeper will protect the three goal hoops, in much the same way as a goalkeeper in football (soccer).
●Seeker, usually the lightest member of the team and equipped with the fastest broom, is charged with searching the pitch for, chasing down and eventually capturing, the elusive Golden Snitch. Seekers are the only players permitted to touch the Snitch.

You can apply for all this positions except the Captain one. The only thing you will have to do is to answer with “Yes” to the question in your form. A captain will be chosen by the Head of House just after the Gryffindor Quidditch Team has all the available positions filled. So convince your house-friends to register.

Applying

Please do not create a new thread Just reply in this topic using the next application form. Please be very careful because we will select the members based on their role-playing skills too, so try your best.

Code:

[i]Character Full Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Position in the Team :[/i]
[i]Why you chose that role?:[/i]
[i]Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too?[/i]
[i]RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):[/i]
*Applying as a captain doesn’t include anything different than completing this form. It will be chosen based on how good you answered at the RPG Test.

Thank you for Applying.
Gryffindor Needs you

Last edited by James Riddle on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 am

Character Full Name: Keith Parker
Position in the Team : Seeker
Why you chose that role?: I'm very fast on a broomstick, and I have a great eye. So I believe I would be able to catch the Snitch in no time.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

Keith followed his team out onto the Quidditch Pitch. He heard cheers erupting from the stands. He got onto his broom and flew up towards his position. It was quite windy, so every few seconds, strands of hair would fall onto his face, but he shook it off, keeping his focus on the game. The second the Snitch, Bludgers, and Quaffle were released, he searched for the Snitch. Many times, Keith had been referred to as a hawk because of how fast he could find the Snitch. He glanced over at the other Seeker to see what he was doing. He seemed clueless as to where the Snitch was.

Keith soon found the Snitch over by one of the hoops. He raced forward and attempted to grab the Snitch, but it flew out of his grip. Keith growled angrily at himself and chased after it, watching it's every move. Keith quickly dodged a Bludger that was meant to hit his head. He chased after the Snitch, the other Seeker soon realized that Keith had found the Snitch and followed him. He bumped into Keith as an attempt to knock him off of his broom. Keith hit him back, knocking him off course long enough to gain more speed to catch up with the Snitch. The other Seeker soon got back on course and chased after him. Keith sighed, it was obvious this Seeker couldn't take a hint that Keith was going to catch the Snitch whether he liked it or not.

Keith reached his hand out, his fingers just barely brushing the Snitch before it flew off in another direction. Keith quickly followed it, hoping that this time the Snitch would stay still long enough for him to grasp it. He noticed that his team was losing by five points. If only he could just catch the Snitch and they would win. Keith gritted his teeth and raced towards the Snitch, he held out his hand and grabbed it with an iron grip. He heard the commentator announce that Gryffindor had won the game and listened to all the cheers that bursted from the Gryffindor's in the stands, making him smile.

You have been accepted as the Gryffindor Seeker. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Character Full Name: Shah Chelsea Hazel

Position in the Team : Chaser

Why you chose that role?: Being a Chaser requires speed and tactics, both of which I have.

Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes.

Shah was nervous. Her first game was about to begin. Of course, she'd practiced really well and received encouraging compliments from her peers. She could feel the confidence flooding her mind.

I can do it!

The referee blew the whistle and she took off. She grabbed the ball and plunged at the hoops. A bludger flew right in her face, but she ducked and changed direction. As she was flying back to the opponents hoops, many of the Ravenclaws (against whom Gryffindor's were playing) were advancing on her with a smirk on their faces. All the players on that team happened to be above their 3rd year. So they were experienced and knew the strategy. None of which Shah possessed. The came closer and closer. She moved her head an inch to the right and noticed a bludger zooming towards her.

She shrieked, dropped the ball and flew away. The Ravenclaws roared with laughter as one of their member caught the ball and flew towards the Gryffindor hoop. Shah glanced at the captain. The captain was shaking his head, disappointed. She was new, yes. But she WAS NOT weak. She hurried after the dude who held the ball. She flew low, a plan working out in her mind. She was guilty she'd dropped the ball in the first place. Now, she was gonna make up for that. As he was passing the ball to someone else, Shah whizzed upwards and grabbed the Quaffle. Before that dude could realize what was happening, Shah was nearing the hoop. She dodged the Bludgers and the opponent players. She nodded at the Beater on the Gryffindor team. He smashed the bludger towards the opponent keeper. The keeper was concentrating on her, so he didn't notice the bludger.

Shah smiled as he got hit on the head and dropped to the ground. She flew slowly towards the hoop and made a big show of putting it in the hoop. Then she burst out laughing. That was the winning point and THEY'D WON! Shah grinned as her fellow Gryffindors threw her in the air and cheered. She felt so proud of herself. Hearing the commentator announcing they'd won, the Gryffindors on the stand jumping with joy. What else could she ask for?

You have been accepted as one of the Gryffindor Chasers. Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:05 am

Character Full Name: Daisee Dursley
Position in the Team : Beater
Why you chose that role?: Being a Beater requires tactics and knowing the right time to strike. I'm your girl when it comes to both of those talents.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes.

Daisee gripped her Beater's bat in fierce determination as her eyes scanned the pitch, floating in midair on her Cleensweep Five. She was looking for her first victim. They were playing the Slytherins, which were known to be the most ruthless team of Hogwarts, as well as Gryffindor's fiercest rivals. As a first-year blonde girl playing in the position that needed to have the most strength (and a Muggleborn, no less), she knew she had to prove looks could be and usually were deceiving, and she had to prove it fast.

She snapped to attention as three things happened simultaneously: The fourth of the audience that was decked in green started cheering, a green blur holding a Quaffle zipped by her, and a Bludger was heading her way. She smiled grimly as she flew towards the Bludger flying toward her, and smacked it towards the Slytherin Chaser that had passed her a moment before.

The crowd below gasped and cheered in admiration at the skill and strength Daisee had put into her aim, and Daisee grinned in satisfaction as she heard a thud that meant her Bludger had found it's mark. The opposing Chaser had dropped the Quaffle, and Daisee did a loop-de-loop on her broom in celebration as one of her teammates grabbed it and zoomed off towards the Slytherin goals.

Daisee immediately returned to her Beater duties. She knew that letting down her guard, even for a second, was a bad idea. She resumed searching for her next victim, and a warm glow inside told her this is what she was meant to be doing.

You have been accepted as one of the Gryffindor Beaters. Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Character Full Name: Zoran Mandelino
Position in the Team : Keeper
Why you chose that role?: Because I claim I'm good at it.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Not really.

Zoran took a deep breathe as he mounted his broom. This was his first game and he had to be good.

No. Not good. Great.

He took off the second the referee blew the whistle. Z zoomed to the goal posts. He was prepared to anticipate and block every opponent ball that came anywhere near his hoops. He was a born flyer, but he was human and humans make mistakes.

But not today I'm not.

He noticed an opponent player heading his way. The opponent was dodging the other player skilfully. Zoran noticed the opponent Chaser smirk. Ignoring that, Z waited for him to shoot. Immersed in confidence Z flew up to the highest hoop, where the opponent chaser was shooting, and kicked the Quaffle towards one of his team mates who caught it and flew away the other side. Z grinned as the crowd applauded for him. He liked pride. Out of the corner of his eyes, he caught swift movement. Turning quickly, he moved out of the way as a Bludger missed his head my inches. Guessing, he turned around and noticed a Beater flying behind him. The opponent Beater whacked the Bludger back and Zoran. Z ducked and that's when he saw the Quaffle heading for the right lower hoop. He pushed the Quaffle away and grinned as Gryffindor's Beaters too care of the opponent Beaters.

The referee called for a time-out. He got off his broom and swore. "I don't like those Beaters." He told his team mates.

"We'll take care of him." Daisee Dursley, the Beater of Gryffindor team, said. "You did an amazing job on that last save." She grinned.

"He's my brother after all." Shah chuckled.

"Shut up, Shah." Z laughed.

As the time-out ended, Z wished everyone and mentally challenged the opponents to win. Which he knew they wouldn't because Gryffindor had a really good team.

You have been accepted as the Gryffindor Beater. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:54 am

Character Full Name: Ryland Lucas Marcotte
Why you chose that role?: Because I want to know more about the wizarding world and participating in their sports team would be perfect and better for me and my social skills.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? No, thank you.

Feeling nervous, Ryland rubbed his hands together to warm himself up as the cold air was hitting him hard. This was only a practice game, but he was nervous about mounting on the broom as he had just learned how to fly that year and he wasn’t feeling in the mood to play that cold day.
Maybe I should have waited until next year…he wondered as the team Captain walked up to them to explain who they’d be playing against the following game; Hufflepuff.
“Hufflepuff should be easy, right?” he said as he listened carefully. The Captain turned to him.
“Ryland, never underestimate a team.” She said with a straight look on his face. “Yes, it’s Hufflepuff, but they were pretty good last season with their younger players. So don’t let their reputation get to you. If we all do better than them, we are guaranteed to win.”
She sounded sure and confident, which suited Ryland perfectly as he was already too nervous to think straight.
“You,” she said to the seeker, “Keep your eyes on that Snitch.”
“You three,” she said to the chasers, which included another boy, a girl and Ryland himself. “Don’t let the other team get faster. Keep that Quaffle with you at all times and if the need of passing it to another one of you comes, then do it. Do not hesitate. You hear me?”
They all nodded as she proceeded to give instructions to the Beaters and the Keeper.

At last, she flew the whistle and they got to their positions; Ryland was in the middle of the other two Chasers. The Quaffle was thrown up in the air, and the three of them darted up towards it. The other boy caught it first, so it was his turn to try throwing it through one of the goal hoops.
Ryland watched as the boy, who was older than him, flew in the marked path and finally made it to the throwing point. He prepared to throw it, and Ryland could see the boy’s readiness as he darted towards the goal and finally threw the Quaffle, missing by only two feet.
The girl went next, and he saw that she was as nervous as he was when she flew in towards the goal and sighed heavily after making it.
It was now Ryland’s turn and beads of sweat were already forming on his forehead. Holding on to his broom tightly, he flew in the same marked path as the other boy had done first and threw the Quaffle as hard as he could, missing it miserably.
His team mates encouraged him with words as they knew he was still trying to figure the game out. As he waited for his next turn, he kept his hands around the handle of his broom and told himself that he was going to make it this time.

Alas, his turn came again and he flew in the same path as before, with the same obstacles, and before he reached the throwing mark, he closed his eyes for a second and imagined himself making the goal.
It can’t be that different from football, he thought as he opened his eyes and saw the shortened distance between him and the hoop. Throwing the Quaffle, he was surprised to see it flying through the middle goal hoop.
Relieved, Ryland took his hands of his broom and placed them on the back of his neck, listening to his teammates clapping and encouraging him again.
“Woah.” He said softly to himself as he had finally made a goal that day.

After multiple turns, he had made most of them, which made him and the rest of the team feel better about their next game. “You’re getting there, Marcotte.” The Captain said as she flew in next to him.
“Thanks,” he replied simply.
“With a team like ours, not even Slytherin has a chance.”
Ryland’ smiled as she said the last comment, feeling better about himself and their chances of winning.

Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Character Full Name: Kynan Walters
Position in the Team: Beater
Why you chose that role?: Because there is only space for a Chaser and a Beater. I like to hit stuff. So I'm your Beater.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? No.

It was a windy day, the kind of windy where you had to hold onto your hat all the time or it fell off, but Kynan really didn't care. He had first learnt to fly in these conditions so this match should be easy. He followed the team down to the Quidditch Pitch, feeling both anxious and excited for the game. Maybe it was because they were playing against Ravenclaw, the house which his sister was in. Or maybe it was because he had eaten a lot of sausages that morning. Either way, he frowned as the team entered the Pitch, and waited as the Captains shook hands. His bat was being held over his shoulder, in a way that made him look tough, despite his size. After they were ordered to mount their brooms, Kynan did so and soon enough, they were off as soon as the referee blew their whistle.

His bat was a bit hard to hold onto as his hand was a little sweaty, but he ignored it. Gripping the bat tight, he looked around to see who had the Quaffle. Shah did, but he could see a Ravenclaw Chaser speeding up towards her. Without warning, a bludger came towards Kynan. He leaned a bit backwards, so when the bludger was right in front of him, he gave it a big, strong hit and aimed towards the Ravenclaw Chaser. The bludger hit the boy's arm and he slowed down, unable to go further with his injury. Kynan grinned and then flew towards their Captain and asked, "How was that?" After ducking another bludger, the Captain replied, "Good. Just don't ask every time you hit someone. Someone's about to hit Ryland."

Immediately, Kynan flew towards a nearby flying bludger and gave it a whack!. The ball flew towards the Ravenclaw Beater and knocked the bat out of the Beater's hand. Smiling, he thought, This is much more fun than practise! He dived, ducking a Bludger coming from another Ravenclaw Beater, and he soon marked the guy on his victim list. Flying towards another Bludger, he hit it, aiming towards another player which he was sure was an opposing Chaser.

Suddenly, cheering could be heard from the Gryffindors which only meant one thing- they had scored! Kynan smiled once more. Time seemed to pass more quickly after that. Multiple shots he made, and missed his target only once, but he had great fun. Then a lot of loud cheering was heard, much louder than the one when someone scored. He saw Keith flying towards them, holding something gold in his hand. The Snitch! Kynan thought. We won! We won!

You have been accepted as one of the Gryffindor beaters. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 am

Character Full Name: Felix McCormick
Why you chose that role?: Spare time spent on a broomstick led to excellent handling, speed and accuracy when it comes to the quaffle, each of which are the bread and butter of a chaser.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Nope.

It seemed like another dreary, rainy day, perfect timing of course, as Gryffindor's quidditch team was holding a mock game. As Felix stood in the entryway to the Pitch, he could see light gray clouds covering the beautiful blue sky and blocking out the warm rays of the sun. "Perfect weather...", he thought aloud. He took one deep breath before stepping onto the pitch it self.

Felix walked to the center of the pitch, eyeing the Hufflepuffs as he walked. He joined his fellow Gryffindors in the circle, clad in their red regalia. The captain nodded to him as he stood with the others, "Right then, looks like we have our team all here, glad to see all of you this early, and raring to go!". Felix had a look of determination upon his face, as he stared down each member of the Hufflepuff team. The referee kicked open the trunk containing the quaffle, two bludgers and of course, the golden snitch. She looked to the two teams, "You all know the drill, let's get right to it." The team all mounted their broomsticks and lifted off into the air.

Felix flew over to position and watched as the referee tossed up the quaffle. Without hesitation, Felix stormed towards the quaffle, with fire in his eyes. "Don't mess up Felix...Don't mess up...", he thought to himself.

He quickly glanced at the opponent chaser flying towards the quaffle at an equal speed as his. He leaned forwards, picking up quite a bit of speed. Felix snatched the quaffle out of mid air, just avoiding a clash with the Hufflepuff. He sped through the crowds of opposing players, looking for a red in the sea of yellow. He managed to spot a teammate to the far left of him, and so he acted. Felix lifted up, and zoomed up higher, agilely dodging each opponent, he quickly cut left, and passed the quaffle to his fellow Gryffindor.

He moved in closer to his teammate, who he made out to be Ryland Marcotte. The two swiftly changed positions, Felix moving to the left, and Ryland to the middle. Little did they know, the bludgers went off at their own accord just now. One of the menacing bludgers zoomed toward a Hufflepuff beater, who put all their strength into hitting it toward the two. The bludger zoomed toward Ryland, who quickly spotted it, and skillfully swung out of it's way.

The accelerated bludger then arced around towards Felix. Ryland, who noticed a few Hufflepuffs coming his way, passed to Felix. He caught the hard pass, and glanced at the nearing hoop as well as the speeding bludger. With great haste, the bludger made it's way to Felix. Ryland yelled to him, "Felix, DUCK!". And so he took Ryland's advice, and quickly swung around on his broomstick. Now flying upside down with the quaffle in his hands, and the left hoop getting nearer and nearer.

"Oh, what did I do to deserve this...?", he uttered under his breath, as he slightly squinted his eyes, preparing for impact with the hoop. "No, what am I doing?! I know I can do this!". Felix opened his eyes wide, though very close to the hoop, he tossed the quaffle as hard as he could at the Hufflepuff keeper. The keeper tried to block the oncoming quaffle, but he was not fast enough, as it hit him square in the face. His head flew back and the quaffle bounced right through the hoop.

Felix's jaw dropped. "That went well enough..."

Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 am

Character Full Name: David Shuter
Position in the Team : Beater
Why you chose that role?: David had always had a good swing, and can easily handle a broom with one hand, and keep balance in the air with no hands, or swinging a club
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes

David shouldered his comet 260 as he walked into the gryffindor changing room, changing into his Quidditch attire. he could not believe he had made the team! his first hope had been a chaser, but Beater was his second. he quickly changed into his new Gryffindor quidditch robes and grabbed his bat. he then walked unto the pitch, kicking into the air. this was his first practice so he was a little nervous. That went away the minute he entered the air.

The Beater laughed to himself as he started circling the pitch. his broom may not have been too fast, but  it was more than fast enough to create a nice wind in his hair. he then looked around to see the rest of the team had arived. he looked down at his Captain's badge, remembering his place. he shouted
"ALRIGHT! Here's the plan. 2 chasers will work together to try to score on our Keeper, while the other chaser plays defense trying to steal the Quaffle from them and play keep away. I will try and protect the defenders from Blundgers while Kynan tries to defend the attackers. Our seeker will obviously, try to catch the snitch." David pulled out his wand, pointing it at the ball box and mumbled "alohamora" the box opened and the blundgers flew out, as did the snitch. the attacking chasers went for the quaffle, but Davids attention was focused elsewhere.

a Blundger was going straight for their keeper, Zoran. David tiled his broom forward, shooting for Zoran. he passed the blundger, then quickly banked right, cutting in front of it, with one swift swing, David sent it flying for the attacker with the Quaffle, Felix, hoping Kynan would deflect it, he did. right at Ryland. David Dived, but wasn't going to make it in time.

"Ryland! DIVE!" luckily, the chaser did as he was told. David pulled out of his dive to go for the second blundger that was aimed at Zoran. he hit it as he flew upwards right in front of Zoran, but because of that distraction shah Scored. David smiled despite himself, his team was good. that was when Keith yelled out

"I GOT IT! I GOT THE SNITCH!" David then smiled saying "good job team, I think we will end practice here, you all did well, no one got hurt, which is what i like. now hit the showers." David watched his team fly off thinking we are going to win the cup for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Character Full Name: Artemisia Peneleope Shea
Why you chose that role?: Because to be a seeker you need to notice the unobvious, and sma deatils. You also need to be small, lithe, and built for speed. All of these I am. You need to be fast too. And the thing is I know that I can fill these requierments.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? yes
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team)
Asia grabs her broom out of the broomshed. No way hose am I doing a pep talk. She thinks. We've been working on the same things for the past 2 months. If we don't have them now we'll never get them. Everyone mounts their brooms and waits for the que. Asia looks to her teammates. Madam Hooch comes over.
"Ok. I want a nice clean game. Got it?" She says with a pointed stare at the beaters. Asia trys not to laugh. Thinking of one of the strangest games she ever played. I never want to see someone only in their underwear on a broom again She thinks.
"Now captains shake hands." Mademe Hooch says. Asia moves to the frount and shakes hands with the Ravenclaw Captain. A beater by the name of Oliver Harper.
"Break a leg." Asia says. Useing the old acting term with a mischivieous glint in her eye.
Then, she blows the whistle.
"And their off!" Shouts Grace from the comentarys boxs.
Asia feels the light breeze in her hair
Feels good to be back she thinks. Imidetly she starts looking for the snitch. No snitch appers. The chasers score the beaters hit the gryffindor keeper saves. But no snitch appers. Soonit's 320- 290. Gryffindor in the lead. But no snitch. Where the heck could it be?. The one thought that os running through everyones mind at the moment. Grace is commenting drabbly. The ravenclaw beater hits the ball at Hazel who passes the ball to Mcomick. Wait! Isthat thesnitch?" The words come out blabbered. Asia dives for it trying to get there as fast as she can. But she can't she won't get there in time. Unless... then Asia jumps about 100 feet down and away onto MarcotteMalfoys broom.
"Thanks!" Asia tell her and then jumps another 50 so she's on to the ground. Suddenly She's right behind the snitch. Asia slowly puts her hand out and snags it. Everyone just looks in disbeleif
"I caught the snitch!" I yell. The other seeker groans.
"Is that even legal?" He asks. Soon books are beingb fliped open. And then A small blonde girl shouts.
"It is! You can run in quidditch. Usually people don't though. Then Gryffindor starts cheering.
"Sorry for jumping on your broom." I tell Ryland.
"It's ok."
"Its was that or free fall to the bottom. I'd have to pull out at the last moment. Actually I shoud trythat! I bet that would be awesome!" Everyone looks at Asia as if she's crazy.
"I just really want to catch that snitch."
Everyone shrugs it off until someone yells.
"Party in Gryffindor!" And the cheering starts again. Soon everyone is ushered up to Gryfindor common room and butter beers and other delicaies are bing handed out.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Character Full Name: Aoife O'Donnell
Position in the Team: Beater
Why you chose that role?: Isn't it obvious? Beaters have big sticks. Big sticks are heavy and violent.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Who would vote me as captain?

Aoife was armed with her big beater stick and some skittles to keep her strength up. You couldn't play quidditch without being hyper from the sugar rush, after all. It was her first match, but she wasn't worried at all, because she was so incredibly awesome, of course. It was quite a cold day, but that was better than it being boiling hot. She was wrapped up in her quidditch robes and a fluffy red jumper and her sheep hat.

The match started quickly. The redhead flew up immediately in search of the bludgers so she could do her job and HIT IT VIOLENTLY WITH A BIT VIOLENT   BAT! That was her favourite part of quidditch, the big bat. She grinned excitedly at Kynan who was fairly nearby. He was the second most awesome beater ever. Hufflepuff were going DOWN.

Mainly thanks to Aoife's awesome bludger whacking, they were doing well when the seekers caught sight of the snitch. Even she could see it, gold and pretty, but she ignored it and lunged forward to stop another bludger from hitting the seeker in the back. Wow, she was brilliant at this! Amazing! Obviously Kynan was alright. But she was better, even though it was only her first match.

They were about fifty points ahead of Hufflepuff when the seeker grabbed the snitch. Aoife cheered loudly. "We are BETTER THAN YOU, HUFFLEPUFF!" she grinned. It was true. They were great! She landed quickly and rubbed her head. Ouch. She vaguely remembered hitting herself in the head at some point. That must be the problem. She followed the rest of the team to the changing rooms, then back to the Common Room. Awesome!

You have been accepted as one of the Gryffindor Beaters. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Character Full Name: Hunter VanDerberg
Why you chose that role?: Um... I'm pretty good at basketball. And soccer. It's sort of the same?
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Why not?

From the moment Hunter had taken flight on a broom in flying lessons his first year, he knew that flying was something that he was going to be good at! He'd spent most of his free time flying around the quidditch pitch on school brooms after that, just for the fun of it! But it had still taken him a while to decide to try out for the house team - Hunter wanted to make sure he was good enough, after all!

Now, his first match was about to begin, and he couldn't help being a bit nervous. But Hunter was pretty confident of his abilities, and he hadn't lost too much sleep over it. Plus, he got to wear the awesome red and gold uniform like the rest of his team! It was a rather surreal experience, standing in the middle of the quidditch pitch while the entire school cheered from the stands. They'd be playing Slytherin today - would've been better if they were playing a suckier house, like Hufflepuff, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Hunter pushed off the ground with the rest of the teammates and found his position. The whistle blew, the quaffle went up, and instantly Hunter leaned forward, urging his broom upward. And he was one of the first there! He couldn't grab it, but he shot an arm out and knocked it out of the air toward Ryland. And his teammate caught it! Great! Hunter hurdled down the field behind him, leaning close to his broom to accelerate quickly and keep up with his teammates.

But Ryland seemed to be getting boxed in by the other chasers! Dodging a bludger that the Slytherin beater shot at him, Hunter swung out to the outside just in time to catch Ryland's pass. Within seconds, they were near the goalposts. The keeper was near middle, but seemed to be a bit closer to the left. Pulling his arm back, Hunter shot the quaffle toward the right-most hoop and watched on, praying that his aim was perfect.

You have been accepted as one of the Gryffindor Chasers. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Character Full Name: Nina Grace Martin
Position in the Team : Seeker
Why you chose that role?: I'm fast, good reflexxes
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Sure.

This was Nina's first big game. She kind of had a lot of pressure on her at the moment. She took a deep breath as her team entered the field. All she had to do was let Gryffindor score a few points, then look for the little golden ball and catch it. Not to hard right?

They mounted their brooms and sped off into the air. She stayed a little to the left of the beaters until she could fly in and find the ball. Her eyes darted around. She also tried to keep an eye on the other teams seeker to see if he/she had any luck finding the little golden ball.

It was then that she saw a little glare in the air a few feet ahead of her. She sped towards it. The other seeker was now hot on her tail. She raced towards the ball. But it couldn't be that easy right? The little stinker had swerved and swiveled in the opposite direction.

Now hot on pursuit, Nina raced on after the snitch. She inched closer to the end of her broom so she would be closer to it. She reached her hand out only inches away from it. She reached and reached. This was it. The moment she had been finally waiting for.

Her fingers clasped around the little golden ball.  She felt the wings fluttering in her hands. She had done it. She had won the game for her house.

You have been accepted as the Gryffindor Seeker. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Character Full Name: Blake Ralston
Why you chose that role?: Only position free and I'm good at chasing things.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? No

Blake, with the quaffle shielded under his arm, did a u-turn, dodged a chaser and dived the bludger that had come from him out of nowhere. He had one target in mind-the tall, golden goalposts at the other end of the field. Weaving his way in and out of various obstacles he finally reached the Ravenclaw goalposts. He turned his head firmly to the left and without looking to the right he forcefully threw the quaffle through the right goalpost. He didn't need to watch the quaffle sore through as the jubilant cheers from the Slytherin contingent were enough to indicate that the Ravenclaw keeper had fallen for his feint.  He allowed himself a quick smile as his teammates congratulated him.

You have been accepted as one of the Gryffindor Chasers. Welcome to the Team!
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Please consider joining the Gryffindor Quidditch Team since many of the players from the last term have left spots open for new players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team
Page 1 of 1