Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Old Friends [Ella] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Old Friends [Ella]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 am

Aylee was only a few weeks into her job, but she would still tell you anyway that being an Obliviator is cool. Although she was still kind-of a trainee, the only time she had actually used the Memory Charm was for practise but she was doing well in it. She wasn't the only just-graduated Hogwarts student, either, because she'd seen a few students from a year older than her in the Auror department. Aylee had recognized a few of them, but she never went up to them and talked to them. She didn't have the courage to, really, so she just decided to leave them and do her own job.

That day, her black hair was let loose like she had been leaving it since she had dyed it. Honestly, she really liked it darker, even though her mother still disapproved (but she was an adult now so she couldn't tell her what to do). She was wearing a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] tank top, with dark jeans, a denim jacket and matching shoes. Her new black bag was swinging along as she walked. She apparated to the Ministry of Magic like she usually did, and took the elevator up to the Public Safety Departments.

As she was walking down the corridor, Aylee slipped and fell down. Her bag hit the floor and opened, scattering all of her belongings around. Quickly, she tried to grab everything and put them back into her bag. She would've done it with her wand, but that had been inside the bag and had managed to slip away as well. The people who were passing by just looked but didn't try to help, because they were all in a hurry to get to work. Ugh, she thought as soon as she managed to get everything. Except for her wand. Oh, shit, where is it? She looked around trying to spot her wand amongst the people's feet and prayed that she hadn't lost it for good.

Sorry for the bad post?
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:02 pm

As Ella walked into work that day, something rolled and hit her foot. Carefully, she bent over, as best she could with her ever growing protruding belly and picked up - a wand? I'm sure someone's looking for it. She was right, before walking a few more steps she saw someone with her purse on the ground, frantically looking around amongst the people. "Looking for...Aylee?" she questioned.

Even though the younger girl had dyed her hair, her details were still very recognizable. Ella readjusted herself after seeing a former friend and her hand rubbed her belly as the baby frantically kicked her. From her understanding, the kicking would get worse, but it was a good thing. Ella wore one of her favourite [Only admins are allowed to see this link], even though it didn't fit quit right, but she was starting to not care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Someone walked up to Aylee, and at that moment she felt more than relieved as her wand was handed back to her. She quickly put it back into her bag. "Than-" she was saying, but was cut off as the person recognized her. "Wait, oh my god, Ella?" It had been so long since they had last met, that she had almost forgotten who Ella was. "Oh my god, how are you?" she exclaimed in surprise, and then leaned in to hug her. She liked hugging people.

It seemed that Ella was working in the Ministry too, now. She watched as the older girl rubbed her belly, but Aylee only thought that she was hungry and ignored it. The last time she had heard of or talked to Ella, the girl had been on the Dark Side. She wasn't sure about now, but she didn't care, really. "How's Ellie?" Aylee asked as well. Although Ella was an adult now, she imagined that the two sisters were still in touch.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:07 pm

It was funny to witness the younger girl recognizing her. She kinda smirked, "I've been well. Lots to do, too short on time." She said thinking about how much time the wedding planning, or lack of planning did and how much she still has to do for the baby.

As the girl asked about Elita she did wonder, how was she? She hadn't seen the girl since her and Aislinn left to go back to Hogwarts. She kept meaning to owl them but alas, she had so much to finish. "Last time I checked, she was doing pretty well. Trying to hurry and graduate. I believe she wants to work either with animals or as the Hogwarts flying professor."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Aylee wasn't quite sure if Ella was happy to see her or not, because the older girl just smirked. As Ella told her that she had loads to do, she asked, "What are you working as? Since you're in the Ministry, I mean?" She seriously wasn't caught up in what most of her old friends were doing. Kynan always told her to stop being nosy when she thought it out loud.

She learned that Elita was doing great, but she didn't pry. Aylee just smiled and said, "That's great." She suddenly felt like really annoying, like she had always felt in her first year. The girl stood there, in an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:28 pm

As Ella listened to Aylee, the baby kicked her again causing her to grab her stomach. "Yeah, I'm in the Ministry, I'm an Auror, or Trainee Auror right now." She thought about her job and how little she'd actually done so far. She couldn't wait to get out there and end Addie once and for all. The things that the woman had done to her family, she deserved nothing less than to have her head chopped off and mounted on the walls of the Auror office. Ella would get her revenge.

"I may go visit Hogwarts soon. I owe Elita and Aislinn a visit. It'd be nice to see my mom as well and maybe some others." Ella smiled thinking about Hogwarts. She missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Friends [Ella] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Ella]   Old Friends [Ella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends [Ella]
Page 1 of 1