Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)   Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Aoife had just been innocently skipping down the stairs to go to the lake, but like usual, they were being mean. Suddenly they moved, throwing her off balance. It was okay, because she didn't comically fall down them and break her neck. She just tripped and grazed her knee. It was bleeding quite a bit, which wasn't nice. Usually, she'd shrug and carry on skipping, but then she realised that she hadn't seen her friend LoLo for a while! So going to the Hospital Wing was a preferable alternative! And maybe she'd get one of those awesome plasters with sheep on them or something.

The Hospital Wing was a nice place. She absolutely hated muggle hospitals, but this place was different. It was more cosy. And muggle doctors were often stuck-up, annoying meaniepoos, but LoLoLogan was nice. He'd given her cool sunglasses which were not pink. But he had teased her about them, though.

Where was that dude, anyway? "LoLo!" Aoife called as she dramatically fake limped into the room. Maybe he was in his little office thing. Well, he should come out and get her a plaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)   Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Logan had had a very quiet day, and was currently sitting in his office, noting down some potions he'd have to make for tomorrow. It was going to take some time, but he was sure he'd do fine. If not, well, professor Henley was only a fireplace away. He sighed and thought about that day in St. Mungo's. His encounter with the model had made for a memorable memory. For good or worse.

He looked up as he heard someone outside, and a smile formed on his lips as he realized it couldn't be anyone but ms. O'Donnell. LoLo... He shook his head a bit resigned as he stood from his desk and walked into the infirmary. The girl was limping. Exaggeratedly. He chuckled. "Well, hello, Aoife!" he said with a grin, and then raised a pointed eyebrow. "You've not limped a lot, have you?" he asked rhetorically and made a gesture for her to sit on one of the beds.

He walked over to the bed and pulled up a chair, sitting down on it. "So, what happened to you, little one?" he asked, a bit amused by how she seemed to have grown a lot lately. The VanDerberg guy would be having troubles by now.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)   Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Good, he was here. So she could make her knee better. "Well, hello LoLo!" Aoife beamed. She was so brave and strong that she was being happy and friendly, even though her knee meant that she was about to die. Probably. It was a very serious injury. But maybe it wasn't, because it was only a cut and the healer could tell she wasn't really limping. "No! I prefer walking to limping." She never limped! Ever!

Having given up on her limp, she skipped towards one of the hospital beds. These beds weren't quite as nice and comfy as her bed in the dormitory. That was an awesome bed, though. It would be hard to beat. "I'm NOT little!" It was so mean to call her little when she'd grown inches and inches. "Why does everyone say I am?!" It was also really annoying!

"ANYWAY," she continued. Now for her long, detailed, complicated story. "I tripped. On some stairs. So I just need a plaster!" A nice plaster. A plain brown one or any colour other than pink. Purple wasn't the greatest, but she could live with that. "Those stairs are very dangerous!" Very very dangerous! "They must be against health and safety regulations," Aoife nodded. "But Hogwarts doesn't have health and safety rules, does it?" That was what made it fun! People always getting into dangerous situations like quidditch and getting very injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)   Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Logan laughed. "You must be the first," he joked. People didn't like to limp, of course, but sometimes they showed up at this wing as if they had broken their foot, when they didn't even have any sort of damage. And Logan couldn't really call them liars either, even though they just came to get out of class.

Logan raised his arms in surrender at her outburst. "I was just messing with you. I can see you've become loads taller than when you were a first year," he said with a chuckle. She was at least equally as fiery as she had been, if not more.

He listened to her inspiring tale of tripping down the stairs with a resigned face. Somehow, he was not surprised that this had happened to her. It was amazing how some people were just doomed to trip down some stairs. It was cute how she said she only needed a plaster. "You need more than a plaster with that limp," he pointed out.

He took out his wand and pointed it at the knee. "Episkey," he said. He seemed to have used this spell a lot lately. Small bruises and broken noses were pretty normal here in this castle, it seemed. However, he went to his office to get a plaster. A pretty pink one. Because he knew how much Aoife loved pink. He walked back to her and hid the color, and two seconds later, the plaster was on her knee. "There we go, fit as a fiddle," he said with a big grin. He was curious about what reaction he'd get from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)   Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Pink Plaster (Logan)
Page 1 of 1