Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Derek Lawrence! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Derek Lawrence! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Derek Lawrence! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Derek Lawrence! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Derek Lawrence! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Derek Lawrence! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Derek Lawrence! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Derek Lawrence! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Derek Lawrence! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Derek Lawrence! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Derek Lawrence! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Derek Lawrence! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Derek Lawrence! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Derek Lawrence! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Derek Lawrence! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Derek Lawrence!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Derek Lawrence! 2m7urmw

Derek Lawrence! Ll_caesar
DEREK LAWRENCE!

Derek Lawrence! 19s5f8

Full Name: Derek Lawrence
Birthday: 18th November, 2019
Blood: Pureblood
Nationality: British 

Derek Lawrence! 9qbsdu

Family: Derek is a direct descendant of Madam Puddifoot, who is his grandmother. She was the one who managed to get William, his father, to fall in love with Alison, her mother and Madam Puddifoot’s daughter. This was without love potions or charms and involved a lot of romantic dates and stuff in her little restaurant. They eventually got married and later took over the restaurant when Alison’s mother passed away.

History: Derek was born in Hogsmeade and lived in the large flat above Madam Puddifoot’s all his life. He was the oldest of two children, his brother Trevor a year or so younger. The siblings always got on very well and could always be found playing together. True, they fought like any other siblings, but it always got resolved in the end and they were back to being best friends. There weren’t many other children to play with most of the time.

From just about when they could walk, the boys were helping out in the shop, cooking and serving and collecting money. People thought they were adorable. Derek was a hopeless romantic at heart so he was perfect for the job. It wasn’t child labour either, since his parents paid him with more pocket money than a lot of children would get. He enjoyed helping out.

His family was always very close, not only the children but their parents too. They were fairly young and cool so understood their sons. They were home-schooled  since it would be impossible to somehow get them to muggle school every day without fail. This meant more time for working in the shop! And more money! So Derek loved his life.

Obviously, he waited his whole life for his Hogwarts letter to arrive. When it did arrive, he was very excited. Derek understands that he will have to stop helping at the shop but plans on working there in holidays and when he gets to third-year.

Derek Lawrence! 1zecfhc

Appearance: You might say Derek is quite handsome. Or perhaps just plain adorable! He has that little nose and a cute smile and all that stuff that makes old people go “aww!”. He has fairly floppy brown hair, the type which makes certain Irish Gryffindors fangirl and nice brown eyes. He’s small and skinny for his age and very light. As a ladies’ man, he likes to wear clothes which he knows people will think he looks cute in.

Personality: Derek loves people. Talking, flirting, whatever. He doesn’t know many people his own age but he’s always excited for a nice chat with an old lady or young couple, the regular customers in the restaurant. He’s quite a nice kid in general, very friendly and talkative to everyone. Loyal to the people he loves, he tries to be the best person he can (but usually fails). His most prominent quality is his intelligence and curiosity which means he has to know EVERYTHING that is going on. He is a huge hopeless romantic and he believes in true love more than anything. This doesn’t stop him flirting on the rare occasion a girl his age comes in. Or a girl any age.

He’d never say anything deliberately spiteful or hurtful but his big mouth means he’ll occasionally slip and say something mean without even realising it, or accidentally boast about how good he is at cooking. It also annoys some people how much he talks. He could babble on all day about his life and what he wants to be when he grows up and true love to a random stranger who just wants some food.

The things he likes most are ice-cream, his family, food in general, people, talking, sunny weather and music. Derek dislikes unsociable people, angry people, people who don’t appreciate his amazing singing and dancing and big fights. Usually with his brother they’re just pointless arguments which don’t mean anything. His desires are to find true love and to make the restaurant the greatest ever so he can earn lots of money. He’s scared of not being a wizard, disappointing his family and ruining the whole world by accidentally creating a swarm of zombies.

Derek Lawrence! Nbt8xd

"Shun," said Evelyn. "Shun. Shun, shun, Hufflepuff."

Last edited by Derek Lawrence on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:57 am

I don't think we can have a nine year old working. So I'm postponing this until you make him at least 13. Also, that FC is taken already.
Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm

The application has been edited so Derek is now Hogwarts age and ready to be accepted.

SHUN YOU ANDREW.

But I love you, even though I am forced to shun you.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 pm

You have been accepted, Evelyn. I will send sorting questions ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:16 pm

DEREK LAWRENCE
FIRST YEAR RAVENCLAW

THE YEAR

Derek's first year was a pretty exciting and busy one, at least he felt so. Highlights included the attention from a bunch of older Gryffindors at the start of term feast, the starting of a range of weird and wonderful new classes, and meeting various strange people worth noting.

SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE
Matthew Bennett - fire obsessed weirdo/friend
Lily Ross - pretty good friend
Kaleb Ross - roommate, kind of friend
Hunter VanDerberg - the Gryffindor with an understanding of what it's like to dislike people in general

SIGNIFICANT THREADS
Doodling - meeting Matthew for the first time out of class
Cool Cat Ravenclaw Kids - roommate bonding time
Scribbled Letter - meeting Lily
Confused and Lost - getting lost and saved by Hunter
Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:24 pm

DEREK LAWRENCE
SECOND YEAR RAVENCLAW

THE YEAR

Much to his disappointment, Derek didn't grow in size, but he did grow in confidence and cockiness, deciding that since he was no longer at the bottom of the pecking order, he could do or be whatever he wanted. So he turned into a bit of a selfish git. His human

SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE
Matthew Bennett - fire obsessed weirdo/friend
Arwen Pierce - first year who didn't talk much
Ridley Arrington - another first year girl, kind of friend

SIGNIFICANT THREADS
New Words - finally being beaten as king of obscure unknown words
Who Needs Sleep When You Can Go Owling? - strange early morning conversations
In a Corner - talking to - or at - Arwen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derek Lawrence! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Lawrence!   Derek Lawrence! Empty