Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Reading and Meetings {Nina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reading and Meetings {Nina) Empty
PostSubject: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 am

Persephone walked down to the lake, a book in one hand, her favorite sweater in the other. She had wondered where her new place to read was going to be while she was home, but as soon as she had seen the lake Persephone knew she was going to be spending a fair amount of time sitting against one of the trees near the lake. So when she finished classes for the day she left immediately.

When she got to a nice looking tree she sat down and opened up her book, the one about magical creatures. The book was very interesting, and it made her wonder if there were some of the creatures in the forbidden forest. She would love to go and find any of them. just to see how accurate the books she red were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:01 am

Classes were done for the day, and were in fact, quiet boring. Nina had had enough of being cooped up in the castle for to long, and hadn't gotten the chance to explore outside much lately, so she decided instead of doing homework, that she would go and explore around the grounds.

She hadn't been to the lake yet, so she decided to go there. She loved the lake at home. It was small, and in a park near Sarah and her grandmother's house. She loved going there during the summer and going fishing there.

It was nice enough weather that she could possibly take off her shoes and splash her feet in the water for a little bit. Sarah would definitely frown upon it, but quiet frankly, she didn't care. So, as she made her way down to the lake, she noticed she wasn't alone.

Sitting against a tree, was another girl. She quickly noticed that she was a Slytherin. Nina had met only one other Slytherin, and she wasn't very nice. She hoped that not all Slytherins were like that. So very nervous like, she made her way towards the girl and said, "Hello, I'm Nina... Nina Martin. And you are?" She hoped this girl was nice... She hadn't made as many friends as she planned on making....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:11 am

Persephone had been reading for about 20 minutes when another girl approached her. She put a bookmark into her book and then looked up at her, "Hello Nina, I am Persephone Mason." Persephone couldn't help but notice that the girl was a Gryffindor. So she assumed the girl would be okay, because all the other Gryffindor's she had met weren't that bad. Actually she hadn't met anyone she didn't like yet.

Persephone laid her book against the tree and stood so that Nina wouldn't be towering over her. While brushing herself off she looked over to the girl, "So how do you like being a Gryffindor?" She was actually really curious about the other houses, because so far nothing seemed to be as she was told.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:25 am

Nina sighed. She was glad all Slytherins weren't like the other one she had met. She asked her about being a Gryffindor... In all truth and honesty... She loved it. She loved everything about her house that she was apart of. The only thing that would make it ten times more better, would be if Sarah was in her house. When she found out about the sorting ceremony, she automatically new that they would get separated...

They were just so different. She didn't know if Sarah had felt that, but she knew she did. She decided to not let the girl called Persephone Mason hanging. She said, "I love it! My favorite is the common room! How is being a Slytherin?" She didn't know what the girls answer to that one would be. She was just glad that she had met somebody descent that she could be friends with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 am

Persephone thought about Slytherin for a moment and smiled, it was not the worst place to be, in fact it was kind of nice at times. After all her best friend was also in the same house. But at the same time it was also a lot of having to live up to the houses name and all that rubbish. To be truthful she would have preferred Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but the hat had thought Slytherin was where she would further herself the most.

"Well to be truthful it has it's ups and downs... but our common room is also pretty awesome being under the the lake and all. Plus my best friend is also in the house so.. it's pretty good." She smiled at the other girl and couldn't help but think that so far the Gryffindors she had met had been far nicer than anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Nina looked down. Yeah the common room was great and all, and she loved her fellow Gryffindor's to death, but it just wasn't the same without Sarah... She and Sarah had been together their whole lives, literally. When they got separated when they were little was usually how their magic appeared.

Nina said to Persephone, "I wish my best friend was in my house. Everything would be perfect then. She was put into Hufflepuff..."

It made her sad inside that she couldn't see Sarah every single day, but she knew that they would have to get separated eventually, so why not start a little early so they can get used to it when they get older?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Persephone looked at the other girl sadly she would not like to be separated from her best friend but maybe it would have been better so that she would feel more inclined to make other friends.

Nodding her head she said, "Well maybe this is your chance to make othr friends you might not have had if your best friend was always with you." She didn't mean replacing her besrfriend, because no one could ever do that. Just really close friends or enven regular friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Nina nodded. The girl did give really good advice. And sure she would make new friends... She said, "She's not just my best friend, she's my twin sister." Nina looked down. It was still hard to talk about it. Having a person that you spent every waking minute with be taken away from you in five seconds was almost traumatizing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am

Persephone frowned for a second, she was sure if she had a sister here and couldn't be with her it would suck. But then she brightened up, "You can still eat with her and sit in class with her right? Cause that would really suck if you couldn't... But maybe if you can it won't be so bad!" Persephone realized she was rambling after the fact and blushed lightly. She never meant to talk, but she had a bad habit off doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:22 am

Nina nodded and said, "Yes, we can still eat together. And we have a few classes. But it's not the same. Were used to spending every waking minute with each other." The tears were starting to gush out. She didn't like to cry in front of strangers. But for some odd reason, she felt like she had known Persephone her entire life.

She said, "I'm sorry I'm spilling all of this out on you. It's just been really hard."

She hoped Persephone understood, well at least she hoped she would try to understand what she was going through. Separation was not fun. Especially if it was from someone you love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:21 am

Persephone frowned for a split second before awkwardly patting the girl in front of her on the shoulder. She was never sure how to comfort people and to be honest it always frustrated her. But there was no book she had ever found that could teach how to properly do so.

"It is no problem, it looked like you needed to get that off of your chest..." Persephone trailed of with a bit of a smile. Nina did look a little happier, except for the tears of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meetings {Nina)   Reading and Meetings {Nina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading and Meetings {Nina)
Page 1 of 1