Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) Empty
PostSubject: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 am

Ryan walked into the Gryffindor Common room his mind racing. He was still thinking about what had happened yesterday with Lauren in the Gamekeepers hut. He really hoped he hadnt messed up his chances with her. She was cute and funny. But they could not have anything serious at such a young age. But that didn’t mean something could not happen later on down the line. He collapsed onto the couch by the fireplace and stared into the dancing flames.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 pm

It was so boringgggg. There was storm outside. And she couldn't get out. So she was stuck in the castle, which made her feel claustrophobic and was totally boring. Really, the only place to go was the Common Room. It was warm and maybe there would be people to talk to and everything.

Aoife walked along the corridor slowly. This was so stupid. It didn't take her long to get to the Fat Lady and murmur the password. Then take a seat by the window in the Common Room. It wasn't that she disliked storms, nor was scared of them, because she loved them. It was just that there was no way she could be outside in them. She wanted to. At least she could stare out of the window and listen to the storm.

Weirdly, none of her friends were there. Were they all at a secret party she didn't know about? There was an ickle firstie from that night-before-classes-started party. Since she had nothing else to do, she took a seat on the arm of his chair and beamed at him. "Hello!" Aoife said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Ryan looked up and saw a girl staring at him. "Um, Hello. I'm Ryan." He recognized her from the welcome party from the other night. He smiled weakly then turned back to the flames.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:18 pm

WAS HE IGNORING HER, PERHAPS? Had she said something wrong without realising? No, that couldn't be the case. "Hello" wouldn't offend an ickle firstie, would it? The best thing to do was keep on talking so he saw that she was super nice and kind and the best second-year ever, much better than Hunter.

"I'm Aoife! I'm in second-year, but I'm smaller than most of you lot!" she smiled. "Gryffindor's the best house! We're lucky. I got Top Student last year! Well, runner up! This git Hunter came first! He's my best friend!" Continuing to babble was surely the best way here. Then she realised how she could win him over. "DO YOU WANT SOME SKITTLES?" Aoife grabbed a huge sharing bag from her school bag. Generally, she didn't share but this was important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

RYan looked at the girl like she was crazy, but smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure. Skittles are my favorite. I'm sorry if I seem distant. Alot on my mind right now." He thought about Lauren, her blue eyes, her soft brown hair, her porcelain skin. He smiled bigger just thinking about her.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Oh, she was getting that "you are completely and utterly crazy" look again. Pffsh. WELL THEN. Aoife gave him that look back with a smirk. "A lot on your mind?" she asked, sounding very mature and knowledgeable and grown-up for once. "You're just a small child! Young, inexperienced! What could POSSIBLY be on your tiny mind? C'mon, talk to Auntie Aoife now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:37 pm

"Just.... stuff. A girl I like." He was blushing redder than ever before. "It's nothing really." He felt majorly uncomfortable talking about it
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm

He liked a girl. HE LIKED A GIRL. THIS WAS AN ICKLE FIRSTIE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It took a lot of mental strength not to start shouting at him for being stupid. Breeeeeeathe, Aoife. "You're eleven. Or twelve, I don't know. YOU ARE NOT A LOVESICK TEENAGER YET. I WILL NOT LET YOU TURN TO THE DARK SIDE. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG." Obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

"Watch it Little girl." Ryan stood up and was considerably taller than the girl. "Dont talk down to me." His temper was getting the best of him. He tried to control it.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Aoife rolled her eyes. Poor, wannabe lovesick teenager. He was taller than her but having so many siblings gave her an advantage in being able to fight. Fight well. "Little girl?" she snorted. If he wanted to try and start a fight, then she wouldn't hesitate to defend herself. But for now, NiceAoife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:34 pm

"Yes. Little. As in I'm taller than you." He sat back down and stared into the fire. "You don't know me. So don't act like you do. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:45 pm

This was so STUPID. The ickle firstie threatened her, then just sat down and wimped out. But it was good, in a way. It meant she wouldn't end up getting expelled for killing, or severely injuring, him. "Oh, MANLY. You're taller than me," Aoife smirked. "Actually, I never did act like I know you, but I have a pretty good idea of you, anyway." Heh. "You're an egotistical, stuck-up show-off." YAY BIG WORDS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Ryan smirked at the girl. She had guts. He had to give her that. "Look at you, using 3 syllable words." He laughed and shook his head. If she kept this up, who knows where things could go. She could either be a great friend or an annoying pain in his butt.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:11 pm

He'd never taken any Skittles. Opportunity was gone now, though. Aoife took a handful and shoved them in her mouth. WOW. This was tasting the rainbow, seriously. Ryan was missing out here. On a lot.

"Are you being sarcastic?" she asked, sticking her tongue out at him. "I'm VERY clever! I should have been put in Ravenclaw! I'm glad I wasn't, though. Then I'd be in the same house as EVAN!" And that would be truly terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:15 pm

"Who's Evan? And why is he so terrible?" He figured he could earn some stuff about the school and other students from this girl.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Poor boy. He had no idea of the horrors which awaited him at Hogwarts. She might as well explain everything. Who to stay away from, who was cool, that sort of thing. "Evan is a heartless dinosaur who found it fun to blind me and mess with the chairs and food at the Christmas party we held," Aoife said, shaking her head. She'd liked him once. It sounded ridiculous.

"You also don't want to get involved with Ryland Malfoy. He's an evil brat. He's in Gryffindor and a sixth-year. Also, Blake isn't nice. Some people seem to like him, but I see through him," she nodded seriously. "Jennifer Moss. Stay away or be deaded. Seriously. Slytherin seventh-year. Thinks she's some sort of queen. Same as Wade Malfoy. Seren Pierce is a second-year Ravenclaw who hates everyone, especially me."

Okay, now the nicer people. "Hunter VanDerberg is my best friend and one of the best people at Hogwarts. His twin sisters in first-year are cool. Befriend them. Kynan and Aylee Walters are nice. Don't follow mine or Kynan's example. You'll lose loads of points for being late everywhere and getting into fights."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Ryan was suddenly overwhelmed by all the new information. How did this little girl keep up with it all. "So let me see if I got this. Avoid Evan, Ryland, Blake, and Jennifer. Ayee and Kynan are ok. And hunter is your best friend?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 pm

"Pretty much," Aoife nodded approvingly. "Avoid Seren too. And Aylee is REALLY nice, but she's also in love with Ryland, which sucks, and she has low confidence and she likes books too much!" What else could she say? "If Kynan tells you to do something, it's probably dangerous or will get you into loads of trouble. Professor Leblanc is the best! Professor Henley and Skylar are alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

"Wait.... Rewind. Hunter and Blake. The two Gryffindors? I've met them, and it seems like Hunter is the bad news. Not Blake." Ryan smirked and wondered what Aofie saw in Hunter as best friend material.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:11 pm

"If you think Blake's nice and Hunter's not, you haven't met them both," Aoife retorted quickly. "Hunter is one of the nicest people at Hogwarts, like I said. Blake...no." If he said anything bad about Hunter, NiceAoife would be completely forgotten about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:18 pm

"I have met them both. HUnter is mean. Blake seems chill though." This girl is obviously a bad case when it comes to judging people. "Hunter made my friend Vanessa almost cry with his stupid teasing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)   Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncontrollable Flames (Aofie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Gryffindor Tower :: Gryffindor Common Room :: Common Room-
Jump to: