Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Roommates (Seren) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Roommates (Seren) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Roommates (Seren) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Roommates (Seren) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Roommates (Seren) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Roommates (Seren) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Roommates (Seren) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Roommates (Seren) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Roommates (Seren) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Roommates (Seren) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Roommates (Seren) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Roommates (Seren) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Roommates (Seren) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Roommates (Seren) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Roommates (Seren) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Roommates (Seren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Roommates (Seren) Empty
PostSubject: Roommates (Seren)   Roommates (Seren) EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Victoria dragged her trunk up the stairs and into the room she was assigned. Her Siamese cat followed her step by step, meowing only to complain when Victoria knocked a lamp of her desk table. "Oh hush! See...I'm putting it back", she said quickly, taking the fallen lamp in her hands. For some reason, the only two things her cat hated was loud noises and a messy room. Much to her mother's delight, she would start meowing whenever Victoria left a piece of clothing on the floor of her room. Which in the end, made her a very clean person or at least in the habit of cleaning up after herself. 

Holding the new schedule for this term in her hands, she sat down on her bed to examine in more carefully. A lot of potions and transfiguration classes, which wasn't too bad. But her heart almost stopped when she saw that most of her classes were scheduled early in the morning. Victoria was a heavy sleeper and a night owl. She would stay up until the sunrise and then sleep all through the morning. No alarm clock or spell could wake her. Her mother had to throw cold water on her plenty of times, just to keep her from being late. Shaking that disturbing thought out of her head, she continued unpacking her trunk.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Roommates (Seren) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates (Seren)   Roommates (Seren) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Back at Hogwarts at last! It was about time! Not that Seren hadn't loved spending the summer with all of her bratty little siblings. Hogwarts was just SO MUCH COOLER than home. The sorting feast was a bore of course compared to last year, because Seren wasn't the one being sorted. She might have gone over to the Gryffindor table to say hello to Hunter, but of course he was sitting with THAT MONSTROSITY OF A REDHEAD! So, to protect her hair, and her new jumper, Seren chose to stay away. For the time being, of course. She hadn't forgotten her determination to steal Hunter away from that psychopath.

Anyway, the feast was over and Seren was making her way up to the Ravenclaw common room. Her trunk would already be up there, but she needed to unpack her things. She pushed one of the new first years out of the way as she strode briskly up the stairs. It was SO COOL that she was a second year now! That meant she could boss all the first years around! It would be awesome when she was finally a seventh year and could basically control the ENTIRE school and everything.

It didn't take her long to reach the common room - she knew her way all around the castle from last year (and from studying maps and stuff of course). The riddle to get inside was a piece of cake. They probably made it easy for all the stupid new first years. Seren climbed the stairs quickly to her dormitory and let herself inside. But there was already someone there. Oh joy, a roommate, Seren thought to herself sarcastically. She'd seen Victoria around last year, but had never really had a reason to talk to her or properly introduce herself.

Well, better to get it over with, then. "Hello," she said, glancing a bit judgmentally at the other girl as she stepped across the room to her bed. She didn't look like a psychopath or anything, at least. "I'm Seren." Of course, Victoria would already know that. They were both second years. But it was basic manners to introduce herself properly. And she did. So now to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Roommates (Seren) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates (Seren)   Roommates (Seren) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:28 pm

A voice shook Victoria out of her daydreaming state and her full attention now turned to the girl in the room. Based on the Ravenclaw uniform and the additional suitcases that were already here, she figured that this was her new roommate. The displeased look on the girl's face told her that she wasn't that happy about sharing her room with a stranger.

Victoria returned a half smile and introduced herself politely. After all, she would be living with this girl for the next year and it was important to at least try and get on her best side. "Oh hi, I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you", she greeted her. Victoria was sure that she had seen the girl around before, mostly in class or around the castle, but she had never actual spoken to her before.

Her words were interrupted by a loud meow as Sophie, the Siamese black and white cat, jumped on her bed and stretched her back, seeking for attention. "Oh that's my cat, Sophie. I hope you don't mind pets around, she really is well behaved", Victoria insisted, but this was mostly a lie. Her cat was a spoiled and stubborn little creature who scratched everything she could get her claws on and created chaos when she didn't get enough attention. But telling that to her new roommate on the first day would certainly lead to disaster, so she decided to keep that truth for herself at the moment.

"Did you have a pleasant summer?", she asked trying to start a casual conversation that didn't involve her cat anymore. Victoria spent last term without a roommate so she hasn't experienced how it is to actually live with someone for a whole year. The only person she ever had to share a room with was her brother, when she was about six years old. And that ended horribly wrong, as all they did was argue and throw toys around the room.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Roommates (Seren) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates (Seren)   Roommates (Seren) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Seren observed carefully as the other girl turned around and responded. You could tell a lot about a person from a first impression. But you could tell even more about them from a second one. Like how they act kind of obnoxious but totally docile the first time you meet them, and the second time they actually turn out to be a raging lunatic who tries to rip out your hair. Yeah, best to stay on guard until at least a third or forth impression. Just to play it safe.

"Of course," Seren said briskly when Victoria said it was nice to meet her. Of course it was. She was HER after all! At least so far, this Victoria girl seemed to be the type Seren might actually be able to stand. Polite and friendly. The complete opposite of Seren, but certainly a quality that she respected. "So what is it then?" Seren asked, slipping her outer robes off and tucking them neatly in a drawer. "Victoria? Vicky? Tori? Vic?" She hoped it wasn't Vicky, because that was a stupid name. Seren flipped open her trunk while debating on whether or not she would inform the girl of how ridiculous a name Vicky was (she was doing her a favor, after all, if that was what she went by... sparing her at least a bit of humiliation.)

Then the girl was babbling about her cat, which Seren then turned her gaze upon. It was an ugly cat. "Just so long as she doesn't get hair all over my things," Seren said disdainfully, eying the hideous furball with a doubtful expression. She supposed if the worst thing that came with Victoria was a cat, it wouldn't be too bad. "I have an owl! But he stays in the owlery, so he won't be a bother. He's wonderful! He was very expensive. My father bought him for me as a going back to school gift!" Seren said smugly, a smile actually forming slightly on her lips. Maybe the girl would mistake it as a friendly gesture. It didn't really matter either way.

"Oh yes!" Seren said when Victoria asked about her summer. "It was lovely! But it's nice to be back! I have a ton of siblings, so it's nice to get away from them for a bit... how was yours?" she added as an afterthought. It would be hideously rude of her to not ask the girl about her summer in return, especially since she'd treated Seren respectfully so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roommates (Seren) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates (Seren)   Roommates (Seren) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates (Seren)
Page 1 of 1