Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hard to Choose (Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Hard to Choose (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Hard to Choose (Victoria)   Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Aoife decided to go straight to Magical Menagerie once the family reached Diagon Alley. Her mum had promised she could get a pet this year so she'd spent ages thinking about it and finally decided on a kitten. The whole family had been staying at her English aunt's house for the past few days, but she'd bugged her mum so often that she eventually she'd given in and taken her, her sister and her niece to Diagon Alley to buy her school stuff. And a kitten!

Why her mother had trusted her with Niamh, a dizzy four year-old, in the middle of London, she never knew. It was probably because Claire was moaning about how her sister was getting loads of stuff but she wasn't and her mum didn't want to take Niamh along as well. Aoife planned to get some school stuff and an ice-cream before meeting up with her family again. Pet was first, since it was obviously the most important thing. She felt a bit self-concious as she skipped along the street, holding Niamh's hand and pulling her along. Mainly because she was wearing a bright pink top, which didn't suit her at all, but Ella had got her it for Christmas and she felt bad about not wearing it since then.

It didn't take too long to get to the shop. Once she got there,the Gryffindor rushed straight towards the kittens. "AOIFE, YOU NEED TO GET ALL OF THEM!" she heard her niece say. They didn't have any cats at home, so it was the first time Niamh had really had the chance to interact with them, and she had run to pet them. Aoife smiled at this. She did need to get all of them. But she couldn't. Unless they were giving them out for free, in which case there was no problem. "I just need to pick my favourite one!" But they were all beautiful! Which one could she pick?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Choose (Victoria)   Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:07 am

As soon as she could, Victoria tossed all the books she had previously bought into her mother's lap and rushed into the Magic Menagerie's store. She spent most of today buying books, school supplies and robes that she really didn't need but want anyway. This whole process lasted for hours of course, and by the end of it both Victoria and her mother were exhausted. But she was not quite done yet as the best part of her whole trip to Diagon Alley was about to come. She left her mother and all of her purchases at the Leaky Cauldren, while she went to browse for a pet. Of course her mother first made her swear that she wasn't going to buy an dangerous animal somewhere or a dozen pigme puffs. 

She had told her mother that Hogwarts allowed a second pet, which wasn't necessarily true. But her cat barely counted as a pet, she was more like a companion. Besides, Victoria doubted that anyone would even notice if she had two pets instead of one, as long as the second pet in as quiet and as small as her first one. What she wanted more than anything else in the world was a Phoenix. But those were really hard to come by, not to mention that her parents would freak out if she bought one. And the Hogwarts staff would definitely not let her bring one into the school, since the Ministry of Magic gives them a 4X rank which is just ridiculous in her mind. But maybe one day she could finally get one.

She turned her head as soon as she heard a familiar voice in the background, only to see a girl leaning over the many kittens they had for sale. "I say pick the shy one in the corner. He might seem a bit timid now but will make the most loyal pet later. My cat's the same way", Victoria suggested as she walked over there. "Hi, by the way. It is really nice to see you again", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Choose (Victoria)   Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Aoife grinned as she heard that beautiful, familiar Brazilian voice, turning around to see Victoria walking towards them. By this point, Niamh was just sitting on the floor playing with her imaginary friend, Jimmy the Sheep, who she took very seriously. Like, best friend standard seriously. They were playing I Spy at the minute, so she thought it was okay to leave her be for a second and talk to her new Ravenclaw friend.

"But I want one who plays a lot!" she protested, but Vicky did have a very good point. "And hey Vicky-Tori! This is my baby cousin Niamh! How's your summer been so far? I'm in England! I like it here, it's very nice, but I haven't seen any sheep yet!" Because they were in the city, which sucked.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Choose (Victoria)   Hard to Choose (Victoria) EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:50 am

"If you wish for a cat that doesn't just sleep around all day, then that would be a good choice too", Victoria said with a smile. In all honesty, she would take all of the kittens home with her, no matter their color or personality. But for the sake of her parent's sanity, she didn't dare do such a thing. At least not yet. "Hi Niamh!", she said introducing herself and focusing her eyes on a girl who was sitting on the floor and seemingly talking to herself. "Is she...okay?", Victoria asked with a chuckle, seeing as the little girl seemed to be having a lot of fun, even though Victoria didn't really understand her game.

"My summer has been nice. I had plenty of time to catch up on my reading, which made me quite happy. And the rest I have just spent exploring London. It has a lot of beautiful parks and museums that I didn't get a chance to visit last year. I'm glad you like it, and on a sunny day it's even more prettier. But yes, sadly there are no sheep here. Only squirrels and doves I supposed", she said with a grin, although she would see a fox here and there if she went outside of the city lines. "Are you excited for the new year? To see all of your friends again? I think I'm really looking forward to being in Hogwarts again. I've missed it more than I thought I would." 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Choose (Victoria)   Hard to Choose (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard to Choose (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1