Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Explaining ze Problem EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Explaining ze Problem EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Explaining ze Problem EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Explaining ze Problem EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Explaining ze Problem EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Explaining ze Problem EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Explaining ze Problem EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Explaining ze Problem EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Explaining ze Problem EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Explaining ze Problem EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Explaining ze Problem EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Explaining ze Problem EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Explaining ze Problem EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Explaining ze Problem EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Explaining ze Problem EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Explaining ze Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

Explaining ze Problem Empty
PostSubject: Explaining ze Problem   Explaining ze Problem EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Andre was going to lunch. Because he was hungry. That was usually why people went to lunch. Ah, but wait! He couldn't go to lunch yet! I promised zat little first year zat I would explain ze situation to her professor. His very first arithmancy class ever had just taken place. It was marvelous! And a little first year, Aoife, had gotten lost and ended up in his room. He had allowed her to stay, but he had to explain why she wasn't in Charms class. So, while he was thinking about it, he changed his course and headed toward the Charms Office instead.

He only stopped once along the way - to chat with a portrait - because he had promised that kind little girl that he would help her. And he would not be distracted! He didn't even get lost! When he reached the office, he knocked and let himself inside. He'd never met the charms professor before, but apparently it was a dark-haired woman. Andre beamed at her as he entered.

"'ello zere!" he said brightly, helping himself to a chair in front of the woman's desk. "I don't zink we 'ave met. I am Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc, ze new Arithmancy professor. You may call me Andre, if zis pleases you." Was her desk mahogany? Or polished oak? It was very important to be familiar with your wood types, of course, in case of emergencies. Do not be distracted by zis beautiful wood! Zis is not why you 'ave visited zis lady!

"I 'ave come to explain why Mademoiselle O'Donnell 'as missed your class zis morning," he said, determined to explain his purpose before he forgot it. After all, the mahogany (or polished oak) desk was highly fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explaining ze Problem   Explaining ze Problem EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Lunch wasn't an option for Ylenia anymore, seeing the homeworks she had to grade for the seventh years and the homeworks she had to set for... well, any other years. Luckily, she had befriended a house-elf during her years in Hogwarts and that house-elf was still alive so she got her little friend to bring her a small sandwich. Unluckily, that sandwich was now lost underneath a few piles of papers on her desk. Grading, grading, grading in quiet. Her stupid owl kept screeching every once in a while put she put the Silencing Charm on him to shut up. She wasn't in the mood to write a letter to her mother. The two had been having big arguments lately and hopefully she could forget about it while in the world of teaching.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on her door. Without looking up, Professor Fenech waved her wand for the door to open, then continued to work on her papers. Suddenly, there was a very excited voice greeting her and she was slowly looking up. Judging by the accent, he was a very excited French man, also known as Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc. She didn't want to try saying the whole name so she just raised her eyebrows and nodded. "Andre." The man sat down at her desk and stated the reason of his visit to her office. "Oh, so you know why Mademoiselle O'Donnell wasn't in my classroom this morning?" Ylenia asked sharply, remembering the slightly over-excited student's absence that morning. Thinking about it, she noticed the slight resemblance between the student and the professor. Both very excited. "And why would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

PostSubject: Re: Explaining ze Problem   Explaining ze Problem EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:37 am

Andre was too excited by the Professor's use of the term Mademoiselle, beaming when she said it, to notice the sharpness of her tone. When she asked for further explanation, he leaned forward in his chair and eagerly delved into his tale. "Well," he said, placing the tips of his fingers together. "You see, I 'ad my first Arithmancy class zis morning. And when I arrived in ze classroom, I encountered ze most serious of problems!"

Andre paused to make sure that he had the woman's full attention before continuing. It was a very important story after all. "You see, ze first zing I needed to do was to write my name on ze chalkboard. Zat is what all good teachers do, of course. Only, you would not believe zis..." Pause for dramatic effect. "Zere was no chalk in ze classroom!" Pause to allow the woman to gasp. "Now, surely, you can see ze 'orrendous problem zat I was faced with."

Now to explain how Aoife had ended up in his classroom. "Just as I was losing 'ope, Mademoiselle O'Donnell appeared in ze middle of my classroom. And she tried to help me find ze chalk, because she understood ze importance of it for ze success of my lesson. But ze blasted chalk evaded me, even with ze help of Mademoiselle." Pause for breath. "Zen, she explained zat she had meant to go to charms, but had gotten lost. And I realized zat I 'ad been forgetting somezing all along! Zat I could magic ze words onto ze board! It is quite an intriguing charm, I could teach it to you if you do not know 'ow to do zis... It is rather simple if you..."

Oh, right. He was telling a story. With a point. "But of course, I must stay on ze topic. Zis is when Mademoiselle O'Donnell seemed concerned zat she would lose points if she were to join your class later zan ze others. So, I told her - and zis was quite brilliant of me, you will surely zink - I told her zat she could stay in my class, so zat she would not lose points. Because it was my fault zat she was late." Andre had finished his story! Without getting too distracted.

Beaming at the woman, he finally felt alright with letting his eyes wander back down to her desk. "Would you mind telling me if zis beautiful desk is made of Ma'ogany or Polished Oak?" He had to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaining ze Problem   Explaining ze Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Explaining ze Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Professors' Hallway :: Charms Professor's Office-
Jump to: