Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

First Years Settling In (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Years Settling In (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Years Settling In (Open)   First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 am

Willow entered the female Hufflepuff first years room with a look of surprise on her face. All their belongings had already been brought up and sorted for them. A smile cut across her face excitedly as she dashed over, grabber her belongings and selected the bed closes to the window. She arranged her things nicely and ensured they were organized.

She then dawned her pajamas, a long nightgown, with a yawn. This had been a very long day. Boarding the Hogwarts Express, getting sorted into Hufflepuff, enjoying the feast and now setting up her new room. She snuggled into her new bed, adorned with black and yellows. As her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep a smile remained on her face. She had finally found the place where she belonged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Years Settling In (Open)   First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:31 am

When Rosalie made it up to the common room she noticed that there was already someone up there. She saw her things and got them. Rosalie settled for the bed next to the door. It was her first time knowing anything about Hogwarts or magic seeing as she was a Muggleborn. Getting sorted was fun. She loved that she was a Hufflepuff.

Rosalie decided to get into her nightgown and get ready for bed. She hoped that she would make friends with her dorm mates after all Rosalie would be spending the next seven years with them. Going to classes and sharing a room. Rosalie had decided to go to sleep. She wanted to open one of her books to read it but her eyes wouldn't stay open.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: First Years Settling In (Open)   First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:33 am

So Hufflepuff wasn't bad! His grandfather had been a Badger, so Oliver was no stranger to this house. Walking in to the common room, Oliver smiled brightly at the two girls already gathered there. "Hello!" he said without taking time to think about their ages of whether or not they would think he was weird. "I'm Oliver!" he introduced himself since they were both so quiet. Oliver didn't really do quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Years Settling In (Open)   First Years Settling In (Open) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:38 am

She was about to go to sleep when she noticed that a boy walked in. Rosalie wonder who he was looking for when she noticed that he said hi and gave his name as Oliver. She decided to say hi back.

"Hi Oliver it is nice to meet you. I am Rosalie. I am a first year" said Rosalie. She thought it would be nice to get to know this boy. Rosalie wanted to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: First Years Settling In (Open)   First Years Settling In (Open) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:07 am

"Nice to meet you too, Rosalie!" Oliver beamed, happy that someone had been friendly. She was small, too, and had pretty blond hair and pretty blue eyes. She had the same eyes as him! Oliver smiled even brighter at her and took a seat on a random bed. "Wait." he said as he looked around. There were a lot of girly things on the beds, and a lot of girls were passing by the little hallway that led him to this place. "Am I in the GIRL'S DORMITORY?" Oliver's face turned red as a tomato and he stood up instantly, staring wide-eyed at Rosalie to make sure that he was wrong. However, her nightgown proved otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Years Settling In (Open)   First Years Settling In (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Years Settling In (Open)
Page 1 of 1