Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hunter's Relationships EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hunter's Relationships EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hunter's Relationships EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hunter's Relationships EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hunter's Relationships EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hunter's Relationships EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hunter's Relationships EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hunter's Relationships EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hunter's Relationships EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hunter's Relationships EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hunter's Relationships EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hunter's Relationships EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hunter's Relationships EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hunter's Relationships EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hunter's Relationships EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hunter's Relationships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Hunter's Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:30 am

Live the Magic
Hunter's Relationships Hunter10
Hunter VanDerberg
First Year

Hunter is a friendly, hard-working and outgoing boy who will do anything for those that he is close to. While he's a little concerned about being muggleborn, he loves to make friends, and is excited to meet plenty of new people during his first year at Hogwarts!

FAMILY

My parents are John VanDerberg and Gretta VanDerberg

My brother is Jack VanDerberg

My sisters are Lynette VanDerberg and Lyra VanDerberg

My grandmother is Olga VanVolkenberg

FRIENDS

I just met Leila Blackwood, Lillian Edeson, Sydney Hale, Lucy Malfoy, Ryland Malfoy, Daniel Not, Brenden O'Donnell, Seren Pierce, Blake Ralston, Dierdre Seamore, Aislinn Umbridge, Aylee Walters, Darcy Wilde, Evan Williams and Maya Winchester

I'm friends with Willow Meana and Kynan Walters

Aoife O'Donnell is my best friend (for two weeks)

ENEMIES

I really don't like Jennifer Moss or Evan Williams

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Live the Magic
Hunter's Relationships 33c8c4h
Hunter VanDerberg
Second Year

Hunter is a friendly and outgoing boy who will do anything for those that he is close to. He's not the best student at Hogwarts, but is pretty good at Potions. He loves flying, and hopes to try out for the Quidditch team next year! Although he's a second year, he still manages to get lost sometimes, and is good at getting himself into odd situations. While he likes making friends, he's a bit harsher to those he doesn't like than he was when he started his first year.

FAMILY

FRIENDS

I just met Victoria Campero and Ariel Wilde

I know Leila Blackwood, Lillian Edeson, Sydney Hale, Lucy Malfoy, Ryland Malfoy, Daniel Not, Brenden O'Donnell, Dierdre Seamore, Aislinn Umbridge, Aylee Walters, Darcy Wilde, Evan Williams and Maya Winchester

I'm friends with Willow Meana, Blake Ralston and Kynan Walters

Aoife O'Donnell is my best friend

Seren Pierce wishes she was my best friend.

ENEMIES

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:05 am

Live the Magic
Hunter's Relationships Tumblr_m6uqvruJzV1qb1p50
Hunter VanDerberg
Third Year

As a third year, Hunter is loud and outgoing, and rather protective of those close to him. He has a lot of friends, and considers himself pretty popular - if someone isn't friends with him, it's their loss. He's a little more full of himself than previous years, and a little more judgmental. It doesn't take as much to set him off. While in the past, he tended to avoid avoid arguments, Hunter now has no problem with confrontation and doesn't hesitate to display his opinion of those who he doesn't like. Hunter is starting to notice girls, and is particularly confused by it. He likes attention, and gets it by being loud and funny. He gets rather frustrated if others are getting more attention than him especially from Aoife

FAMILY

FRIENDS

I just met Nadia Murray and Nina Martin

I know Leila Blackwood, Lillian Edeson, Morgana Gaunt, Sydney Hale, Lucy Malfoy, Ryland Malfoy, Daniel Not, Brenden O'Donnell, Dierdre Seamore, Aislinn Umbridge, Aylee Walters, Darcy Wilde and Maya Winchester

I'm friends with Seren Pierce, Kynan Walters and Ariel Wilde

Aoife O'Donnell and Blake Ralston are my best friend

LOVE

Ariel Wilde and Darcy Wilde are Veelas, so...

I think Seren Pierce might like me

Why can't I stop staring at Aoife O'Donnell all of a sudden?!?! It's definitely not just the weird lipstick...

ENEMIES

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:57 am

Live the Magic
Hunter's Relationships 833d889d57ec73f171292ce2002676f6
Hunter VanDerberg
Third Year - END

Over the course of third year, Hunter has changed a lot. He's accepted his feelings for Aoife and been rejected by her, which has destroyed their friendship. This change has made Hunter irritable, moody and unpredictable, and at times depressed. He is still himself around a select few people, but is otherwise has little patience for anyone and has developed a very short temper. He is constantly regretful about losing his best friend, but has also turned into a bit of a git in her absence - more than usual, that is.

FAMILY

FRIENDS

I just met Nadia Murray and Nina Martin

I know Leila Blackwood, Lillian Edeson, Morgana Gaunt, Sydney Hale, Lucy Malfoy, Ryland Malfoy, Daniel Not, Brenden O'Donnell, Dierdre Seamore, Aislinn Umbridge, Aylee Walters, Darcy Wilde and Maya Winchester

I'm friends with Kynan Walters

Ariel Wilde, Seren Pierce and Blake Ralston are my best friends

LOVE

I asked Aoife O'Donnell out after Christmas. And she threw a chair at me. Enough said.

Seren Pierce was my first kiss, and we've been talking a lot more lately.

ENEMIES

Aoife O'Donnell is... well, I don't really know what we are. But she hates me, and we aren't speaking.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Live the Magic
Hunter's Relationships Znv6oo
Hunter VanDerberg
Fourth Year

Now a fourth year, Hunter is forward and arrogant. He's no longer miserable, the summer having done him some good, but is still easily irritated. While he still has a loud and sarcastic personality, and likes to be the center of attention, he occasionally feels the need to spend time by himself. He's indifferent to most people who aren't his friends, and rarely bothers to approach people that he doesn't know without a reason. He's highly protective of his friends. Hunter is also starting to take a real interest in potions, and is putting effort into that class - but not into many others.

FAMILY

FRIENDS

I just met Derek Lawrence

I know Leila Blackwood, Lillian Edeson, Morgana Gaunt, Sydney Hale, Lucy Malfoy, Ryland Malfoy,
Nina Martin,
Nadia Murray, Daniel Not, Brenden O'Donnell, Dierdre Seamore, Aislinn Umbridge, Aylee Walters, Darcy Wilde and Maya Winchester

I'm friends with Kynan Walters

Ariel Wilde and Blake Ralston are my best friends

LOVE

Seren Pierce is my girlfriend.

ENEMIES

Phineas button is an annoying little brat of a second year who actually isn't so bad sometimes

OTHER

Sometimes Aoife O'Donnell and I get along really well, and it feels like we're best friends again. And sometimes it ends up being really awkward between us. And there are also times when we fight or she drives me crazy and I can't stand her and I don't want to be within a hundred yards of her. So I guess we're friends - and enemies?
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Live the Magic
Hunter's Relationships 1108d6142de9abf4bcf50e47d41896e0
Hunter VanDerberg
Fifth Year

After finishing what Hunter considered the best term of his life, and enjoying an awesome summer with his siblings, tragedy struck his family. The loss of Hunter's brother Jack has broken him. The depression and violence that has stemmed from the loss overwhelms Hunter's other personality traits, and he has pushed out all but a few people, generally preferring solitude. He will slowly learn to cope with what has happened as the time goes on, and will start to act more like himself again, but will never really be the same. He's in the process of turning to alcohol to get through some of the pain, and will also throw himself into his schoolwork - something completely uncharacteristic before - in order to keep his mind off of it and help him further avoid people.

FAMILY

My brother WAS Jack VanDerberg

FRIENDS

I just met Agnes Beaumont

I know Oliver Bennett, Leila Blackwood, Lillian Edeson, Morgana Gaunt, Sydney Hale, Derek Lawrence, Ryland Malfoy,
Nina Martin,
Nadia Murray, Daniel Not, Ariadne O'Rieley, Dierdre Seamore, Aislinn Umbridge, Aylee Walters, Darcy Wilde and Maya Winchester

I'm friends with Lucy Malfoy and Kynan Walters

Ariel Wilde and Blake Ralston are my best friends

LOVE

Seren Pierce is my girlfriend - but for some reason, after what happened, I just can't seem to let her in. She just doesn't really understand - she didn't know him.

ENEMIES

Phineas button gets on my nerves

OTHER

Sometimes Aoife O'Donnell is confusing, as usual. But she's one of the few people I really feel comfortable around now, if I have to be around anyone. I know that she feels Jack's loss - he thought that she was amazing, so maybe that's part of it. I just don't have the energy to fight with her now. And I think that she knows that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Relationships   Hunter's Relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Relationships
Page 1 of 1