Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) Empty
PostSubject: Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)   Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Margot was happy that it was the weekend. She enjoyed the classes and was pretty good in some of them. Even kid who liked school needed a brake from classes though. She was walking around the gardens. Next to the lake and forest, the gardens made Margot happy. She felt close to nature here. She glanced around, seeing very few people.

She sighed and sat down. Margot was glad it was a warm day. She didn't like cold wind blowing around, announcing the coming of winter. Margot got jealous very time she saw friends. She made very little. She saw out of the corner of her eye someone walking toward her. Margot decided it was best to not notice the person. She didn't want to seem rude or anything by watching them.
Back to top Go down
Zinnia Montresor
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Zinnia Montresor

My Character
::
Activity: Slythein- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)   Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Zinnia, still tired from not sleeping well the whole night, went to the gardens for some fresh air, Maybe the light breeze from the garden will wake me up, she though.
She sat near some flowers, not noticing the girl next to her, and began her homework.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)   Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Margot glanced over at the girl. She seemed a bit tired. Margot knew that feeling. She hated not being able to sleep. She always felt like a zombie. She shook her head. "What homework are you doing? If your a first year, maybe I can help" she said. Margot finished her homework and was looking for something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Zinnia Montresor
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Zinnia Montresor

My Character
::
Activity: Slythein- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)   Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Zinnia looked at the girl next to her a little startled, "It's charms, and how can you help me if you also in first year?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)   Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 am

Margot smiled. "Charms is my best subject. True it would be easier to ask an upper year but that doesn't mean I can't help. I sometimes ask older years. Sometimes I ask a kid in my year who's good in the subject" she said. Margot's mom did say she had a talent for Charms, even if she only studied theory at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)   Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a new friend (Zinnia Montresor)
Page 1 of 1