Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Halloween Night [All students invited!]

Go down 
+8
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Ryland Malfoy
Lucy Malfoy
Morgana Gaunt
Kynan Walters
Sydney Hale
Aylee Walters
Wade Malfoy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Darcy blinked. "What?" she asked incredulously, "By whom?" Who in their right minds would ever want to hurt someone like Ryland. The guy was so nice! She then sighed and frowned slightly. She didn't feel very welcome by the two other people standing there either. The girl obviously didn't want to talk to Darcy either.

And just then, the girl asked if Ryland wanted to dance. Darcy could easily see that he wasn't very tempted by the option. Maybe he didn't like to dance? And then a blonde girl walked over, talking in a hushed tone to Ryland first, and then turning to Darcy. Darcy had to smile at the girl's compliment, and felt her face heated a bit up. "I've heard about you too, Lucy, it's nice to finally meet you as well," she said softly. She then gave a kind nod. "I'll be waiting for it," she said softly and watched as the girl left the Great Hall.

"She seems really nice," Darcy commented at Ryland's comment, before the guy turned to the girl who had asked for a dance and said that he didn't really know how to dance. Darcy titled her head to the side. "I could teach you," she piped up, a big grin on her face, "I took a lot of dance lessons at home before I started Hogwarts. Sort of a family thing, learning how to dance. So, if there's anyone you'd like to impress..." She trailed off, though her eyes sneakily looked over at Aylee.

Darcy had a gift. Not like, being psychic or anything, but she had this crazy, overwhelming emotion that told her when someone was crushing on someone else. If that someone else wasn't herself, of course. She was as blind as a fool in those matters.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 pm

"Um." was all Ryland could say in front of Sydney and Felix. He turned back to sneak a glance at Wade, though to Darcy he was probably just another face in the crowd. "I'll tell you later." He murmured.

He enjoyed having Lucy be nice to his friends, so when she said she'd owl Darcy he felt much better. All she needed now was to like Sydney as well. The two girls had been in bad terms because of a boy and Ryland couldn't freely tell them that was the stupidest thing to fight over.

Everything was going great, he'd evaded Sydney's request to dance carefully, and he had managed to sneak a few glances at Aylee and her brother. "Um." Ryland figured out his favorite words was um. "I'd rather...just...I...maybe later? I'll dance with both of you later?" He entering an interlnal stage of panic again, especially now that Darcy seemed to know he liked Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle

Sparkle

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Sparkle was pleased with Aylee's comment about her bow tie and hoped that Aylee would mention it to Evan one day. It was the point of all this.

As Aylee started dancing, Sparkle switched her attention to Darcy, another Evan's friend. She came to the girl and walked a couple of small circles around her legs, purring.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Sydney felt her ego deflate a little when Ryland said no to a dance. When he said he had already sent the flowers she scrunched her face in slight confusion, “Oh… I guess I didn’t see them. Well thanks anyway.” She nodded when he promised her a dance later and walked off towards Aylee and Kynan. “Hey Kynan. Nice costume. Aylee, come dance with me?” If she couldn’t dance with a cute boy she would love to dance with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:25 pm

It seemed to Aylee that Sydney was tired of the cake-eating boy and Ryland because then her friend immediately appeared over her shoulder and asked to dance. She saw her brother's expression, a deflated and disappointed one, and Aylee shot him an upset glance. The two of them were having lots of fun. But saying no to Sydney didn't ever seem like an option to anyone, so she shrugged and tried to look happy. She tore off her wig and fake diadem and discreetly threw them under a table. Her hair was now untied and loose, which felt better than her itchy wig. "Oh, well, oka-" she stopped just as she heard the next song on the stereo.

She stopped for a few moments and listened to it.

So I sat quietly, agreed politely. I guess that I forgot I had a choice, I let you push me past the breaking point. I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything. It was like the song had spoken to her because then she realized that Sydney had only asked to dance with her because Ryland didn't want to dance with Sydney. She realized that she always came after boys in Sydney's life. It was like she was Sydney's pet dog, only there when needed or when Sydney was bored. And the way that Sydney had walked away from her just to flirt with a guy had showed that Sydney would rather go after a guy she'll most probably never get than hang out with her best friend. And that hurt Aylee in many ways unimaginable. Her expression hardened for a moment.

You held me down, but I got up, already brushing off the dust. She was tired of being Sydney's little pet, only there to help Sydney to troubles and heartbreaks. For once, she was tired of Sydney being a drama queen and bossing everyone around. She'd been putting up with that for four years, ever since she met Sydey during lunch and got treated like a five-year old from her. Unlike many others, Aylee had tried to look past Sydney's annoying personality but realized that it wasn't worth it. Tonight she wanted to dance with her brother and not with Sydney. She wanted to dance with whoever she wanted to, and didn't care if Sydney saw her. Not even Sydney's famous puppy dog face could convince her to do the girl's bidding. She was tired of it.

Get ready cause I’ve had enough, I see it all, I see it now. Aylee let out a small laugh, smiled and said, "If you don't mind, I want to dance with my brother." Sydney wasn't worth all that trouble anymore. And with that, she walked away with Kynan and the two continued dancing without a care in the world. Busting their silly dance moves and ignoring everyone else and laughing. And Aylee felt so much better, as if some big weight has been lifted off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:18 am

Though Ryland had never been a big fan of pop music, much of his taste coming from Wade's influence, he found that he was enjoying this new song. He knew it was a Muggle singer as he had heard the voice before, but he never cared for her or her music. He enjoyed the lyrics quite a lot, though. His green eyes glanced around as the music changed and some students walked off to the dance floor.

His eyes caught sight of Aylee and Kynan dancing, but mostly of Aylee. He figured she had simply turned down Sydney, though she really always seem to do what the other Ravenclaw wanted. It was true, so far he himself was the only person he knew that could easily turn Sydney down from time to time, tough it was mostly because he cared enough to not want to give her the wrong idea. He couldn't help but look at Aylee simply being happy and carefree.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am

"Excuse me for a second." Wade said to Shah as he headed back to where Ryland and some other girl were standing. Ignoring the girl completely, Wade chuckled. "Mudbloods, both of you." he muttered to his cousin. "Seems like a perfect pair to me." With that last one he gave a small, yet loud laugh. He knew Ryland fancied Aylee; he knew even before Ryland knew it himself. But he wasn't going to be easy on them, even if the Ravenclaw liked him back.

Wade had made a point to keep in touch with only pure-blood, and he was stretching it a bit by still being with Shah. He had wanted to break up with her but with the way she looked tonight it would have to wait. She had always been his weakness whether he wanted to accept it or not. Instead of taking his anger and desperation on himself like he used to, he took it out on Ryland. "Think about it, you have a chance to completely hide your purity, or lack of it, would you want to even mingle with people like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 am

Ryland was still looking at Aylee and Kynan when Wade's voice interrupted. His rudeness to Darcy didn't go unnoticed, but Ryland wasn't in the mood to argue with anyone. He was enjoying his moments with Darcy and his freedom to glance at however he wanted as not many people knew him well enough to tell him apart while masked. Wade was really crossing the line now, though.

"Did I ask for your approval?" Ryland replied rather coldly, much too cold compared to his usual tone of voice. He could trash his girlfriend all he wanted to, but he wasn't going to ruin anyone's life. At least not tonight. "You know, just because you're having a bad time doesn't give you the right to treat anyone as lesser beings. In fact, Aylee is much better a person than you are." he took a cup of whatever it was, he believed it was butterbeer, and took a sip. He didn't want to deal with Wade at the moment. Ryland risked a quick glance at Darcy, hoping she'd ignore Wade just as he had done with her.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 am

"You certainly should." Wade scoffed. "You can't rationalize on your own." He could tell he was getting on Ryland's nerves; it was an easy thing to do. But did he really want to pick a fight now? Considering he'd pretty much gotten beat up by Ryland in the lavatories? Yes, he most likely would want revenge, or to at least even out the wins and loses.

"Is she, now?" Wade dared, "Why don't you tell me about all the things that make her better than me? Please don't say she's good-looking because one, she's not. And two, she-" he nodded at the younger girl, "Would you know how shallow you are."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 am

Though he knew Wade was only starting, he took gave an apologetic look to Darcy and took his cousin by the arm. Wade was strong, but Ryland was stronger. Wade was good with magic, but Ryland was faster with force. Wade was just miserable, and Ryland was tired of it. Taking Wade away from Darcy, he whispered harshly.

"Wade! Will you please shut up?" He looked around, only now wondering if anyone would recognize them. "It's none of your business what I do, or who I like. Just go to bed if you're feeling bad." So much for standing up to him. Ryland was indeed tired of his actions, but he was family. Adoptive, sure, but family nonetheless. He loosened his grip on Wade, "Don't make me even out the color of your eyes."

Last edited by Ryland Marcotte Malfoy on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 am

Taken by surprise, Wade let himself be bossed around by Ryland for a few seconds. He let out a laugh and glanced back at the girl. "He's going to kick my ass now." He saw something in Ryland, something he knew very well by now. It was anger with a hint of his trademark humble personality. Oh, Ryland.

"Go ahead!" Wade said a bit too loud. From any Muggle perspective, he might look a bit drunk at the moment. But how could he be drunk at all?! This was Hogwarts! He let his thoughts wander off and then dared Ryland again. "Show Aylee the kind of person you are. Have you told her you beat me up?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 am

Ryland almost threw a childish fit just then. "Shut up! I'm not going to repeat the bathroom event because if I remember correctly you got your butt handed to you." he whispered harshly again. "And of course I haven't told her. I haven't told anyone! I'm sure Gray and Torres know anyway. It's not like you can hide that awful thing." he said about Wade's black eye. "Will you please just drop it?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:51 am

"I'm waiting." That was all Wade said next. He wanted to give someone a reason to hate Ryland. He wanted Aylee to dislike the Gryffindor and to never talk to him again. Really, he wanted to not be the one people disliked. He wanted to trade places with Ryland who had friends even if he was socially awkward. Wade only had himself now. He smirked at Ryland, "Are you going to do anything? Or is the lion really a cub?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:02 am

Feeling his anger boiling his blood, Ryland's fingers curled up into a fist. Wade was really pushing it. If there was one way to get on Ryland's bad side, was to speak to him the way his cousin was doing now. Ryland could take a few punches, but the moment his feelings or safety were threatened he shut down any sort of love, even family love, he might have for his aggressor. Without thinking, Ryland threw a punch at Wade's jaw, just like he had done in the bathroom.

"Is that really what it takes for you to shut your mouth!" He shouted, not being able to control himself. He took another blow at Wade, this time to his nose. "Is that really what it takes for you to leave everyone alone!" His breathing was hard, labored. Ryland hated this feeling, the feeling of hurting people he loved. But the fact was that Wade was no longer his friend. Wade was no longer anything to him. Suddenly becoming aware of where they were, Ryland walked out of the Great Hall without glancing back Darcy. He'd feel devastated if she had seen them.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Somehow, Aylee found herself glancing at Ryland, who also seemed to be looking at her. She looked away, and continued dancing to the music. Kynan stepped on her feet a few times so she quickly found herself tired. She muttered something to her brother and then walked off to get a drink. She stood next to the tables and found a cup of water to calm her down. Her heart was beating was with all of the dancing and she was sweating a bit. As she drank some of the water, she watched her brother dancing alone until some shouting nearby got her attention. Aylee looked around and then saw Ryland and another masked person (who she soon guessed to be Wade) arguing. She was about to look away when she saw Wade yell something that included her name. At that she found herself staring. Are they arguing about me? she wondered.

Then she saw Ryland punch Wade. Her eyes widened. Ryland was walking out of the Great Hall. Aylee slowly set down her cup in shock and then walked over to her brother. "I'm going to go back to the Ravenclaw Tower, I feel tired," she lied. Of course she wasn't going to do that. But she didn't know if her brother could tell if she was lying or not because Kynan just nodded understandingly. "See you later," he just said. Aylee nodded and then walked out of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Deirdre entered the Great Hall, where the party was held, brushing past a couple of students, who seemed in a hurry to get out. She was gripping her dress' skirt, careful not to step on the fabric while walking. Her costume, a yellow medieval dress, was supposed to represent Helga Hufflepuff. Deirdre thought she could honour the founder of her house and show people Hufflepuffs are still there, though maybe not as many as they've been before, and use the holiday for that purpose.

She found herself a spot near the food covered tables and poured some pumpkin juice in a cup. As she sipped from it, she quietly observed the party's progress. If she had to be honest, she didn't really like Halloween. She was just here because everyone was invited and she didn't want to be rude. She planned to leave soon enough, but she could just make the best of it while there.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Darcy had to smile at Ryland as the guy looked at Aylee dancing with Kynan. She then blinked as a masked guy walked up to them. He quite obviously ignored Darcy, and she frowned at that. She instantly disliked the guy. Then Ryland and the guy started talking a bit heatedly. She decided to not pay attention and ignored the guy just as he did to her. She couldn't stand obnoxious, annoying people, and simply looked to the table wondering what she wanted to eat. Of course, she would give the guy a new chance if he were to have a good excuse for ignoring her.

At least, that was until she caught words of him dissing Aylee. Darcy frowned and turned to look at them, even though they had stepped a bit off. What was all this about? She wanted to hex the stupid guy to oblivion for being such an ass, but she never could. Her consciousness would never allow it. She looked to Aylee, who seemed to be paying attention to what was going on herself. And then Darcy gasped silently as Ryland fisted his hands and threw a punch at the guy he was talking to. She blinked. And she blinked again as Ryland stormed off out of the Great Hall, not looking back.

She also noticed Aylee wandering off, but she didn't pay attention to it. She was too shocked. Too ... disappointed. She had finally believed to have found a guy who was kind through and through. Not even Ryland was perfect, it seemed. She felt like sitting down to have a cry, but she stood tall and mulled it all over. After a while, she decided to let it go. She was pretty sure he wouldn't hurt her, but still... He had looked so angry.

Suddenly, the party seemed futile and she looked around once, feeling completely empty, and left the Great Hall, wandering up into the Gryffindor common room, just sitting there quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night [All students invited!]   Halloween Night [All students invited!] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night [All students invited!]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4