Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just an Ordinary Day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just an Ordinary Day! Empty
PostSubject: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Tarik was walking near the lake, it was a sunny day and he liked walking around Hogwarts grounds on these days. He watched the calm lake and smell its smells, he liked the smell of water, he saw The Giant Squid coming over to him. He liked this creature much, he loved playing with it. Tarik came into water and began tickling its tentacles, Squid liked that much, and it seemed to remember him, nice to see that there was one creature that remembered him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 am

Isabella ran down the hill to the lake motioning for Aurora to follow her. She hoped that Kim and and James would be able to come later. She would love to have her three new friends enjoy a beautiful day with her. When she reached the water's edge, she noticed that someone else was standing by the lake, and seemed to be petting the squid. "James?" she thought. "No it can't be. That man seems to tall to be James. Oh! That's our Charms teacher!" She shifted uncomfortably on her feet, and then she looked at Aurora, and then at the teacher, and then back at Aurora.
"Should I say something?" Isabella mouthed to Aurora. Isabella cleared her throat and then said, "Um, hello. My name is Isabella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 pm

"Wait up!" Aurora called to Isabella, who was racing down to the lake. Panting a little, she paused to catch her breath. 'I wish I were a faster runner,' she thought. As she walked the rest of the way to the lake, she noticed that Isabella had stopped. She seemed to be staring at a young man with brown hair, who was softly caressing the tentacles of - was that the squid? 'I guess it's not too dangerous if he can so that,' she mused. Who was he, anyways? Aurora knew she had seen him somewhere before. But where? Wait - the teachers' table in the Great Hall. He taught something; Aurora couldn't remember what.
Then she noticed that Isabella was mouthing what seemed to be, "Should I say something?" Aurora was about to mouth a "Yes," back to her, but Isabella was already stepping forward and saying, "Hello. My name is Isabella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Tarik was playing with the giant squid but his mind was far away at that time, he was still a bit nervous for joining the teaching staff in Hogwarts. He hoped this will go well for him. His strain of thoughts was interrupted with the female voice. Tarik turned around and found two girls looking at him, one who spoke told him that her name was Isabella. Tarik thought he must be looking ridiculously playing with the squid like that, but than he remembered that girls must have thought he is crazy for putting himself to danger this way. "Oh hi Isabella nice to meet you. My name is Tarik I am your Charms teacher here." Tarik said to Isabella, and turning to the other girl he said "And what is your name". Than talking to both girls he said "Have you meet my friend the Squid here, do not worry he is friendly to students, and to some of the staff he knows"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 am

"I'm Aurora Finnigan, sir," Aurora replied to the tall teacher. "Pleased to meet you." She was actually quite nervous, and not just because of the squid. She had thought that the teachers would be mean and strict, but here was the Charms teacher asking her what her name was! Tentatively, she asked, "Do you think that the squid would let me touch him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Tarik looked at the two girls and saw that one of them, Aurora was the name, was a bit nervous in talking to him. He realized just now how strange this could be with him being a teacher and what is expected from him, but he decided for himself that he would not be that kind of teacher who is detached and all. He is going to try to open to students willing to work and learn. He just has to show that students can behave naturally around him, they were one team after all and he is there for them. Aurora asked Tarik weather she can touch the Squid, Tarik immediately thought it is perfect way of showing that he is not the kind of teacher who is bad to his students. "Of course you can touch the Squid, He is after all really friendly towards the students, at least the ones who are friendly to him. You have to be gentle and he wont do anything to you, perhaps there will be some splash of water but you should not worry about that." Tarik said to Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 pm

"Ok," Aurora said after Professor Terzic told her the squid was friendly. She walked over to where he was standing and reached out her hand to touch the slightly slimy tentacles. She gently patted its suckers, and the squid squirmed in pleasure. Aurora laughed out loud.
"This is great!" she exclaimed. "Maybe I can count him as a new friend, too." She continued her gentle stoking of one of its ten tentacles, which were floating and waving around in the inky water. "Isabella, come here. The squid is really nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm

"Oh sorry, I seemed to have dazed off for a little while. Hello Professor Terzic, Aurora." She wlaked over to yhe squid and tickled his tentacles. She looked up at the sky, which was clear and blue, and then at the towering trees of the Forbidden Forest. She looked up at the marvelous castle and wondered how the four original founders had built it.
"Sorry, I keep dozing off. I was thinking about how pretty the castle and the grounds are. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Tarik watched as two girls were playing with the Squid, he was friendly to them after all, Tarik was sure that this will happen since he was alone when he geo the courage to touch the Squid at first and he did nothing to him. Courage is important to Tarik after all he was Gryffindor, but he was always careful not to be stupid in his actions. He never allowed to be taunted into doing something and he was always smart about his actions. He listend as Isabella asked them about the castle. Tarik was sent to his youth when he spend days exploring the castle and finding out its secrets with passages and portraits that was talking. " Yes this castle is amazing it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Strong in magic yet mysterious, I used to spend hours exploring it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 pm

"Wow!" Aurora had just noticed what Isabella was talking about. She had never seen the castle from this angle before. The sun caught a reflecting device on one of the turrets and bounced it back over some impressive stone carvings. Gargoyles leered with their tongues out. Angels spread their wings and lifted their eyes to the heavens. The four animals of the founders, a lion, badger, eagle, and snake, danced together in a ring.

"You know, I'm really looking forward to finding the Room of Requirement. My dad told me about it. He lived there for a bit when the Death Eaters ran the school." Realizing that Isabella's last name was Lestrange, Aurora wondered whether she should really be talking about this, as Isabella was undoubtedly related to the infamous Bellatrix. Turning back to the others, she said, "You know, I should probably be getting back. I have a lot of homework. I'll see you later!" Then she ran off in the direction of Ravenclaw Tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day!   Just an Ordinary Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just an Ordinary Day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: