Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Summer Picnics EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Summer Picnics EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Summer Picnics EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Summer Picnics EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Summer Picnics EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Summer Picnics EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Summer Picnics EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Summer Picnics EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Summer Picnics EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Summer Picnics EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Summer Picnics EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Summer Picnics EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Summer Picnics EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Summer Picnics EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Summer Picnics EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Summer Picnics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm

In a flash, Aylee opened her blue eyes and sat up straight. For a moment, she thought that she was back in her Hogwarts dormitory when she remembered that it was summer holidays. Her eyes scanned the room. How can somewhere you've lived in for years seem so... not like home? she thought to herself. She had gotten used to the four-poster beds in the girls' dormitories. Too used to it, in fact, that she had barely remembered what her bed looked like. But now she was stuck at home for three months, no magic and loneliness. Unless she counted her brothers. She looked down at her pyjamas, a big pink shirt which covered her green sheep shorts and gave you the impression that she was in a nightgown. Her hair was in a messed up ponytail which Aylee quickly brushed and tied into a side-ponytail. She didn't bother changing her pyjamas, though. At home she was always in her pyjamas.

Her mind went back to the dream she was having. It was a nightmare, really. She had been having nightmares ever since she had encountered Professor Umbridge in the forest. I thought I was going to die, Aylee thought and suddenly had the impression that she was being watched. She spun around but saw nothing. These days she was really uneasy and always on her guard. He wand and books were under her bed and sometimes kept her wand under her pillow when feeling extra uneasy. Slowly, she went downstairs into the living room and found Ethan watching television.

Grinning to herself, Aylee creeped up on her fifteen-year old brother and touched his shoulder. Ethan jumped and saw that it was only his sister. "Oh," he said. "I thought you were Kynan." Aylee asked, "Where is he?" Then she saw that her brother wasn't wearing pyjamas like he usually did in the mornings. "Why are you all dressed up? What time is it? Are we going out for lunch?" she asked, looking around curiously. "Nah, mum is just making that picnic for us. Because of Kynan's friend is coming over. And I am supposed to come with you." Aylee exclaimed, "That's today?!" Then she ran back upstairs muttering, "Kynan will never forgive me..." Ever since his first year, Kynan Walters was the most excited person in the family because his friend Maya was coming over. Aylee was excited too, but not as much as her brother who she suspected had a crush on Maya. Their mother had planned a picnic for it and Aylee had invited Maya to bring her brothers. The two must have been owling each other ever since we have gotten home, because I had no idea that she was coming today, she thought as she went back into her room and put some proper clothes on.

Ten minutes later, she walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen where she found her mum making a picnic basket. "'Morning dear!" Joanne greeted her daughter. "How are you? I'm making your picnic- oh, would you like some Coke?" Aylee nodded eagerly as she found some milk in the fridge. "I guess I'm going to be eating brunch today," she said to her mother as she poured milk into a glass. "Since nobody bothered to tell me that Maya is coming today." She drank the whole cup and rubbed her stomach, which was grumbling. "Oh, well, Kynan didn't tell us till you were asleep yesterday. The car journey must have tired you," her mother replied. Aylee nodded. Yesterday the family had gone out to a restaurant which was two or three hours away and she usually got tired on the trip home. "That doesn't mean he could avoid waking me up!" she murmured to herself as she sat down at the counter. "Where is Kynan, anyway? And dad?" Aylee asked curiously. "Kynan is upstairs, I sent him to find the picnic cloth. And your dad is off at work." She nodded and then Kynan entered the room. "Here," he said as he handed his mum the picnic cloth. Then he left the kitchen. "He's just excited," said their mum and suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" Aylee yelled loudly, ran towards the front door and opened it.

This thread is closed to Aylee Walters, Kynan Walters and Maya Winchester. If you wish to join, please PM me about it.

OOC:

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Maya fidgeted nervously with her backpack. She had gotten up at dawn as she was unable to sleep and had repacked it countless of times. She debated with the idea of waking her brothers up but she didn't want them being narky with her for the rest of the day. Finally when the sun was higher in the sky she heard her mother getting up. She was going to travel over to Aylee and Kynan's house with them and then do some shopping, that was the conditions of being able to travel over to Scotland. Plus here own father was Scottish so he was going to accompany them and visit his family.

They were currently staying in a holiday home in the city of Glasgow. Maya loved it, anything to get away from the boring farmhouse back home. She loved the hustle and bustle that the city life provided, but her father hated it. He had been going around with dark bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep due to being woken up by blaring car horns and noisy people. Maya had spent the first few days of the holiday avoiding her father and seeking out the company of her brothers. It had been great to catch up with them both and fill them in on life at Hogwarts, their eyes gleaming with admiration anytime she mentioned preforming magic.

Maya decided she better shower and get dressed as she was eager to leave as soon as possible. She knew the weather would be nice as they were experiencing a mini heatwave at the moment so she put on her white denim shorts, an over sized t shirt with the sleeves turned up and made sure to grab her sunglasses. She slipped flat pumps onto her feet, making sure they were comfortable to walk in. She quickly ran a brush through her hair, knowing that it would dry quickly with the heat of the sun.

"MAYA!" Maya jumped as she heard her mother calling her and raced down the stairs. She was shocked to see that her two brothers were already dressed, she had clearly taken a while to shower and get ready. She bit her lip nervously, she had wanted to look nice and now wondered if what she was wearing was alright. Her mother obviously picked up on her reservations as she kissed her on her forehead and complimented her. "You look lovely Maya." Maya smiled, but her face faltered when she seen her younger brother making silly faces at her behind her mother's back. Maya immediately stuck her own tongue out at him. "Behave!" Her mother commanded immediately, knowing exactly what was happening. "We better leave now or we'll be late." Her mother said, grabbing her handbag. "Did you pack the stuff I bought?" She questioned, on the way out the door. Maya nodded her head, pointing to her rucksack, not wanting to elaborate on how much time she had actually spent packing.

Her mother hailed a taxi and gave the man the address of Kynan's house. She had written to the mother asking for the address the day before. Maya spent most of the car journey in silence, nervous to be meeting the rest of Kynan's family and her anticipation grew as she hoped that all the siblings got along. When they pulled up outside a modern two storey house Tom, Maya and Wes stumbled out of the car, their mother remained seated and promised she would be back to pick them up later. Maya waved her off and turned to look at the house. Why was she so nervous, she questioned herself. Taking a deep breath and running a had through her hair she approached the threshold and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:11 pm

"MAYA AND HER BROTHERS ARE HERE!" Aylee yelled into the house as soon as she saw the girl and the two boys. Then she smiled at the three of them and exclaimed, "Hello! I'm so glad you could come!" Footsteps were heard behind her and then Kynan was peering over Aylee's shoulder and saying, "Hello! Come in!" The two siblings moved away from the door to give Tom, Maya and Wes some space to enter the house. They led them to the living room where Ethan was watching 'Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness'. Aylee turned to Maya and asked, "How are you?" while Kynan said to the eldest Winchester brother, "You must be Tom?" Ethan was up and inviting the youngest boy to watch television with him. "Since when are you still a Kung Fu Panda fan?" Aylee asked jokingly and Ethan replied with, "Since I heard the legends of the Kung Fu Panda!" then he started singing the theme song to the program and doing a silly air guitar trick. Aylee punched Ethan playfully in the arm and excused herself, leaving the others talking amongst each other.

From the living room, she went into the kitchen where she found her mother eating a banana. "Is it ready?" Aylee asked. "Yes," her mother replied. "Don't forget the keys. And the ball, in case anyone wants to play with it." She nodded, took the picnic basket and walked back into the living room where the others were still talking. "Ethan!" Aylee exclaimed, catching her brother's attention. Immediately, she dropped the basket into her brother's arms and said, "You carry it, strong guy." Then she turned to Kynan and said, "Mum said that we should take the ball with us." Kynan nodded and went upstairs in search of the family's football. As he did so, Aylee grabbed the house keys, which were sitting on the living room table, and put them into her pocket. Kynan came downstairs carrying a football under his arm and grinning. "So how about a soccer match?" Aylee heard Kynan mutter to Maya.

"Everyone here ready?" Aylee asked loudly. "Follow me!" She walked out into the hallway and showed everyone into the kitchen. "Mum, these are Maya and her two brothers." she said to her mother who was now doing the dishes. Joanne cleaned her hands before walking over to the three and said, "Hello, there! It's nice to finally meet you! You must be Maya-" she looked at Maya, then turned to the two boys. "And you must be her brothers!" Kynan added, "Tom and Wes!" Ethan, from the kitchen door then exclaimed, "Are we going or what?" at which their mother immediately said, "Right. I don't want to be wasting your time then! Have fun!" She smiled and then gestured to Aylee who then walked into the hallway and out of the house.

They were on the sidewalk of the quiet street. Since they lived in a quiet part of Glasgow and as it was summer and about eleven o'clock, not a lot of cars were seen. There were some children about their age walking about on the sidewalks, most of them headed towards the park, too.

Then she turned to Maya, "The park is a few blocks away so I hope you don't mind a little walk. And anyway, it might be a good warm-up for your soccer match." Grinning, she gestured to Kynan.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Maya chuckled to herself as Aylee screamed at the top of her voice from the other side of the door. They obviously took their hosts by surprise. "It was today, right?" Maya asked, suddenly worried that they got the day wrong. She forgot about being anxious and self conscious when she spotted Kynan over Aylee's shoulder inviting them in. A smile formed on her face straight away. It had seemed like a while since she had seen his familiar, comforting face and a wave of happiness passed through her. She followed the siblings though their modern house. She spotted Tom gaping at the closest painting hanging on a nearby wall and she pushed him forward. When they arrived in the sitting room she couldn't help but stare in awe herself. The television was humongous! There was a few moments of silence as the Winchester siblings were struck dumb by the bright and shiny furniture. Finally Maya looked up as Aylee asked her a question. "Fine, thanks. You? How has the summer been? You've a beautiful home." She complimented. They weren't normally used to a house as big as this as they lived in a quaint farmhouse themselves, which wasn't as modernly furnished. Out of the corner of her eye Maya seen Kynan approach Tom and confirmed who he was, giving Kynan a friendly smile. Maya sighed in relief as she was glad that Tom acted friendly towards Kynan. She didn't now how Tom would react to another witch or wizard. Maya laughed openly when Ethan and Aylee did their little dance, she knew exactly where Kynan got his goofiness from now. When they were finished Maya felt like it was the perfect opportunity to introduce herself to the one Walter's sibling she hadn't met. "Hey Ethan, I'm Maya and these are my brothers. Tom and Wes." She gestured to them individually when she mentioned their names. "How have you been Kynan?" Maya asked, moving closer to him. She looked up as Tom talked to Ethan and Wes stayed silent. Being the youngest he was probably intimidated. He never was normally this quiet she thought, bemused.

Aylee caught Maya's attention when she entered the room, she didn't realise she had left. "Oh yeah." Maya remembered her own supplies as Aylee made Ethan carry a heavy looking basket. "My mom bought us stuff for the picnic too." She gestured to her backpack, which was nearly bursting. There was probably enough food in there to feed them for a week! Her mother never normally left them alone with other children and she over compensated for it due to her being worried. Maya's heart lifted when Kynan mentioned a football match. "Your on." She said, smirking, her competitive streak immediately surfacing. Wes obviously overheard as he came bounding over. "Can I join too?" He asked. He loved soccer and actually wasn't too bad at it, considering his age and height. Maya just ruffled his hair and he scowled at her.

Maya and the rest of them followed after Aylee as she led them through the house. It seemed quite big she thought she'd probably get lost in it if she was left to herself. Distracted by her thoughts she didn't notice a woman washing dishes. She looked a lot like Aylee and had her kind smile. Maya held out her hand politely in a form of greeting her, just  like the rest of her brothers. "Nice to meet you too Ms. Walters. You have a lovely home." She said, trying to smile politely and make a good impression on the older woman. Maya was glad when Ethan called from the doorway and they were ushered out the door. She wasn't too fond of adults and their supervision. She was nearly twelve and believed she could look after herself now.

Maya enjoyed the sun and the fresh air once more as they left Aylee's house. They walked along a quieter part of Glascow with much less traffic, which was good as the streets were littered with children all milling about the place. When Aylee made her comment about warming up Wes immediately perked up and touched Kynan on the arm. "Tag, your it!" He shouted and ran down the street. Maya gave Kynan an amused expression and shrugged her shoulders, telling him it was his choice if he wanted to play or not. She held out her arms and offered to take the ball off of him.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:52 am

Kynan smiled. He felt like nothing could ruin the day. As they entered the living room, he watched Maya talk to Aylee. "Oh, I'm good!" Aylee had replied to Maya's question. "I miss Hogwarts, though. But then I'd miss my big brother, wouldn't I?" she looked jokingly at Ethan who said, "No. You won't. I'm worse than Kynan." And the two laughed a bit, leaving Kynan standing there, confused. Aylee had ignored Maya's compliment and Kynan wondered why. But he ignored that, too, as Tom confirmed his name and Kynan returned the friendly smile. He watched Maya laugh at Aylee's and Ethan's dancing. Why, he didn't know. He liked Maya's laugh. Then Maya introduced herself to Ethan. "Nice to meet you, Maya," Ethan said, holding out his hand. "And I like those names. Maya, Tom and Wes. Honestly, imagine being brought up as Ethan, Aylee and Kynan. I want the name Tom!" then he walked up to Tom. "Want to switch names?" he joked. Kynan laughed and realized that Maya had talked to him. "I'm fine, thanks. You?" he replied cheerfully. "D'you want me to carry that for you?" Kynan asked as Maya gestured to her backpack. It looked heavy. But then Aylee sent him in search of the family's football. He went upstairs and found it running around in Ethan's room before he went back downstairs and asked Maya what she thought about a football match. Wes asked if he could join and Kynan said, "Sure, why not? Aylee wants us to play two on two, so who would you like as a teammate? Me or Maya or someone else. But not Aylee. She's bad at soccer."

Aylee then trooped them towards the kitchen where they introduced her to their mum. "Oh, thank you!" their mother replied to Maya's compliment. "But, please, call me Joanne. Mrs.Walters makes me feel old." She grinned and waved at them as they all left the house. They walked along the streets and suddenly Wes wanted to play tag. Kynan shrugged and handed Maya the football before running after Wes. He was smiling to himself, he used to love playing tag with his siblings. Luckily, the little boy was smart enough not to stray into the middle of the street and he caught up with Wes as they reached the park. The others were out of their sight so Kynan shouted to Wes, "Hey, come help me find a spot for the others!"

The park was big. Green everywhere, surrounding a huge pond. There were a few trees here and there. The sun was shining and there were many people- children and adults of all ages- either playing, or laying down in the sun, reading, riding bikes, playing with balls or frisbees. There were a few benches to sit on but most people ignored them, preferring to sit on the grass. Kynan sat down in a random spot and waited until the others came into view and walked towards him.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Maya watched as Kynan and Tom tore on after Wes. She hung back with the other Walters siblings. "So what's muggle school like Ethan?" She asked, hoping that she wasn't being too tactless. Her mother had often chided her for bringing up the wrong conversation topics when she talked to people. She twirled her hair between her fingers, slightly nervous at talking to Aylee and Kynan's older brother. He just seemed so old to her, Tom's age, but she was used to him. She felt intimidated by his appearance and didn't know what topics to talk to him about seen as she only wanted to talk about Hogwarts to Aylee and Kynan. She had missed it desperately over the holidays, mentally counting down the days until they returned and she could spend time with her friends once more. She was delighted when this day arrived, as she had been looking forward to it since the day at the lake when Aylee and Kynan had brought it up. She didn't realise how lonely the summer was going to be and was just glad that she was once more back in the company of cherished friends.  

Maya looked up and realised they were at the park. It was really green was the first thing she thought. She looked around, taking in the people doing varieties of activities; walking dogs, rollerblading, picnicking, sunbathing, feeding the ducks, eating ice cream, the list went on and on. She turned to Aylee "Your so lucky to have a park this great so close to you." She once more wished that she didn't live somewhere so cut off from civilization. She presumed with Aylee and Kynan's parents both being muggle born they had no trouble fitting into normal society.

Maya soon picked Kynan out of the large hoard of people and rested her gaze on him, a smile wavering at the sides of her mouth. She was going to be so sad when she had to leave again. Pushing this thought aside she ran over to him and pointed to Wes. "So did you catch him? Of course you did, he's sooo slow!" She teased, poking Wes as she said it. She took out a picnic blanket and stretched it out on the ground, grateful that there was no breeze to blow it away. She looked up at the others first wondering what they wanted to do. She obviously wasn't hungry just yet as it wasn't too long after her breakfast, but maybe they were hungry.

Wes dictated what she did next though, as he went racing over to the pond, fascinated by the ducks. Maya immediately followed, not looking behind to see if anyone had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 am

It wasn't long before Kynan, Tom and Wes were out of sight, leaving Aylee, Maya and Ethan. Maya then asked Ethan was Muggle school was like- Aylee hid a giggle by coughing, wondering what her brother was going to say. "It's alright, I guess," Ethan answered thoughtfully. "It's kind of like Hogwarts- except no magic, no spellbooks, no magic staircases, no moving portraits, no talking doors, no Peeves, etc." He grinned- he wasn't offended the slightest bit, really. He was never going to be a wizard and that was that. "Dude, stop grinning, you look like you're plotting to do something to us," Aylee exclaimed after a while, Ethan was still grinning like an idiot. Then Aylee turned to Maya, "My little bro and big bro here-" she gestured to Ethan. "Come from goofy-land. Honestly." But she was grinning herself.

When they arrived at the park, Maya commented on how great it was to have the park close to you. Ethan actually laughed. Aylee shrugged and replied, "It's not that great, really. Nobody here likes us. They say that Kynan and I are weirdos. That we go to a weirdo school. Just wait for it, a group of girls is going to come up to us and call us weirdos soon. Just wait for it." Ethan then walked over to Kynan, who had already found them a spot, and set down the basket. Maya set the blanket and then looked at them. Ethan and Tom had walked away, talking to each other. "I'm hungry!" Aylee declared, sitting down on the blanket and opening the basket. "Nobody bothered to tell me that Maya was coming today and nobody bothered to wake me up, so excuse me if you find half the basket gone..." she was muttering to herself and Kynan was laughing.

Maya and Wes walked over to the pond. Aylee handed Kynan some bread and she started munching on some biscuits that her mother had packed. Kynan walked over to Maya and Wes, handing each of them a piece of bread. He started tearing out small pieces and throwing them into the pond. "Soooo..." he said, trying to think of a conversation starter. "How about that soccer match?"

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Maya chuckled to herself as she watched Aylee interacting with her own siblings, she wondered if she appeared the same way when she was messing with her brothers.

"Oh." Maya faltered at the change of tone in their conversation topic. She felt awkward as she didn't know how to address the situation. "That's awful." Maya commented, actually realsisng what it must be like growing up in a muggle neighbourhood. For the first time she had a grasp on the situation and did begin to broaden her horizon when it came to growing up in an environment surrounded by muggles. She supposed it did look odd if Kynan and Aylee disappeared for most of the year and Ethan stayed behind going to a local school. It must also be hard on Ethan she thought. They still seemed happy together though, at least they had each other, she thought positively.

Maya gladly accepted the bread in Kynan's outstrecthed arm and passed it onto Wes. He had immediately began breaking it into tiny pieces and fed the ducks. He had always loved animals and they had some ducks back home on the farm, but they kept mysteriously dying, which left Wes in tears for days. Her mind still engaged on the previous topic of conversation Maya turned to Kynan and asked "do you get called a weirdo much?" worry lacing her tone. She was glad that she didn't experience much prejudice in Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

That question surprised Kynan a bit. "Who said that I got called a weirdo?" he asked, nervously as he really didn't expect Maya to ask that. Then he gave up, "Yeah. But I'm used to it, really, I've been bullied and called names most of my life. So has Aylee." he gestured to his sister who was staring at someone riding their bike and munching on cookies. "The only muggle friends she used to have stabbed her in the back. Ethan was alright, though. He's more of the loud, calm and relaxed kind. I guess Aylee and I got picked on because we were the quiet ones. It's not big deal, really. Don't get worried." For a moment, he stared at the ducks again. "By the way, it is possible that someone might walk up to us and call us weirdos, too." He tried to smile a bit to brighten up the mood and make it sound like it was no big deal.

Aylee, who was still sitting on the picnic cloth by the basket, was still munching on cookies. She was watching her surroundings, thinking about how much Hogwarts was more beautiful when it happened. Three girls about her age walked up to her, wearing what most people called "cool clothes" and what Aylee called "inappropriate clothes". Super short skirts, belly shirts, piercings, strapless shirts, loads of jewellery and too much make-up. Honestly, do they never get cold? It's Scotland, for god's sake! she thought as she stared at the girls who were standing there, looking at her. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Aylee Walters," one of the girls finally said. "Quit weirdo school?" Aylee blinked and replied coolly, "No, it's just summer break. You'd know that if you don't spend half you time ditching school." The girls were instantly taken aback when another one of them said, "Weirdo. Creep. Loser. You don't belong here." Aylee grinned and said, "I already know that. Is there anything else you want?" She and Kynan have gotten used to this and knew how to deal with the bullies- even though they never knew what to expect. "Yes," the first girl said, smiling wickedly. Then she kicked the picnic basket so the entire contents came spilling out. "Loser." Then the girls walked off, laughing those really girly laughs. As quickly as they appeared, they were gone.

"SAME TO YOU!" Aylee yelled at the girls, instantly getting Kynan's and Ethan's attention. She hugged her knees to her chest and put her head on her knees. Ethan ran over to her and immediately began to put the food back in the basket while muttering, "Not again." Aylee was still with her head on her knees when she started saying, "I hate them. I hate them all. Bullies. Idiots. What the hell is wrong with us?" She looked at Ethan and asked, "What the hell is wrong with them?" Ethan replied, "They're idiots. Don't mind them."

"See?" Kynan told Maya, who was watching from afar. Then he walked over to his siblings and sat down next to Aylee. "We never get any peace and quiet because of them. They're evil. Pure evil. I wish they could leave us alone," she was saying, a tear trailing down her cheek. Even though she seemed upset, Kynan noted that Aylee sounded like she was talking about someone else. He made a mental note to ask her about it later and then was about to reach out to wipe the tear of Aylee's face when his sister jumped. "AH! Don't touch me!" she exclaimed, crawling backwards and wiping the tear off herself. "What's wrong?" asked Ethan and Kynan at the same time, confused and concerned. "N-n-nothing," Aylee muttered, standing up. "It's nothing." The two brothers looked at each other before Aylee sat down again and asked, "Any of you hungry?"

Ethan shook his head and said, "Nah. I better go, I left Tom alone." and with that he ran off to continue his conversation with the eldest Winchester sibling. Kynan nodded and said to Aylee, "If you want to talk about anything, just tell me." and then he walked off to re-join Maya. When the two were gone, Aylee muttered to herself, "I won't."
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Maya knew that she had taken Kynan by surprise and regretted that she asked the question. It just kept playing on her mind and she blurted it out. She often spoke without thinking and was regretting it now when she saw the look on the boy's face. Maya really hadn't thought about how being bullied might have affected Aylee and Kynan, they both seemed like really happy people to Maya. Although, she presumed growing up in a hostile environment would have to have some effect on them. "Well you have friends now." Maya said, smiling at Kynan, trying to brighten his mood back up. She began watching the ducks too as silence fell upon them. He then mentioned that someone might approach them and throws abuse at them. "Yeah, Aylee mentioned something about that." Maya said, frowning, wondering how people could be so cruel.

Maya continued watching Wes feeding the ducks, glad that he was allowed to keep his innocence and enjoy his childhood as they grew up away from people their own age who could offer abuse. Maya looked up, startled, at the sudden outburst from Aylee. She followed her gaze and watched some girls Aylee's age stalking off. They were smirking to themselves, their head's held high. Parents gaped at them, horrified by their skimpy attire and Maya wondered how their parents could let them leave the house looking like that.

Maya watched as Ethan approached an upset looking Aylee, there was obviously a confrontation. Maya looked at Tom, who hung back awkwardly, not knowing how to react. Maya watched as Kynan went over and joined Ethan in comforting his sister. They didn't seem too successful though and Maya could hear the conversation from her spot by the pond, where she was keeping an eye out of Wes,. He had, thankfully, remained oblivious to what was happening up at the picnic mat.

Kynan returned after unsuccessfully trying to make Aylee feel better. She gave him a sympathetic look, wondering if there was anything she could do. She looked back up at Aylee trying to figure out what else was wrong. It could hardly have been just the girl's as Kynan had said that they were used to it at this stage. There was something else going on and Maya didn't know if she was overstepping boundaries if she inquired any further. Deciding that she should try and get Aylee alone, not that it would probably do any good, Maya wasn't the most compassionate person in the world.

Maya turned back to Wes, who was now attacking the ducks with pieces of bread and attracting a lot of unwanted attention. Quickly running over and grabbing him by the arm, she dragged him away, smiling at the gaping people. Sighing deeply, Maya thought that this day hadn't been so successful thus far. Maybe a change in activity would help or maybe Kynan wanted to talk further, she was undecided thinking both ideas had advantages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Picnics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Picnics   Summer Picnics Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Picnics
Page 1 of 1