Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]

Go down 
+4
Aylee Walters
Maya Winchester
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 pm

When Ryland asked where Auden was, Aylee shrugged. "Maybe she decided not to come," she reasoned, noticing that not everyone she knew was here. Only five first years, no second years as she couldn't spot any, two third-years and two fourth-years. She bit her lip and suggested, "Or maybe she was feeling sick or something."

"Butterbeer..." Aylee repeated the word, a bit surprised that Ryland hadn't tasted it yet. But still, she had never tasted it either so it wasn't much of a big deal. "I've never tasted it, although I had a butterbeer flavoured ice-cream once. But I think the real thing will definitely be better!" She licked her lips.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Wade couldn't help but laugh a little as she mentioned how big the castle was. "Have h,you ever gotten lost?" He asked, sure the girl must have gotten confused at least once. "During my first year, I was late almost all the first week to every class " he smiled, letting her know how bad his sense of direction had been before.

"You like my name?" Wade laughed. "Really? I don't believe it." He had always hated that name. Out of every amazing name his parents could have picked, they picked Wade. "Who names their kid Wade? I mean, really" he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Darcy shook her head. "No, not really. Not before now. I've met some people, but they're always older than me," she said with a slight shrug. "But I've met a couple now," she joked, "I don't know if you've seen them, though." She gave a laugh at her sarcastic and slightly stupid joke. But she had quite a few of those weird jokes up her sleeve when she was nervous. She was a bit nervous, honestly, this was basically the first time she was talking to someone her own age, and they hadn't been wandering off in the opposite direction.

She gave a chortle. "I haven't got a count on how many times I've been lost already," she said with a sigh, "But the thing about Hogwarts that I really like, is that it isn't scary at all to get lost. You just have quite a lot of fun, really, trying to find your way back again," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

"Same here," they must be all hiding from us she teased. Maya laughed along with Darcy, getting the sarcasm and being polite. The girl appeared nervous in her stance and Maya wondered was it because she was intimidated by her and the fact that she was a Slytherin. Pushing this thought from her mind she continued on the conversation.

"Yeah I know, well unless Peeves is out to get you!" Maya thankfully hadn't encountered him yet. "Although, it's not fun being late for class either." Maya had cut it close on a few occassions in her first week at Hogwarts but was getting a bit more used to the castle's many staircases and hidden passageways. "You obviously haven't been lost when you're so tired and all you want is your bed!" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Deirdre smiled, while Wade explained all the possible ways of getting lost in the Hogwarts castle he'd found out to her. After he finished, she answered," Yes, I've been lost a couple of times, but nothing too bad." It could have been related to the fact she had a fine sense of direction, as well. Wade smiled.

When she told him she liked his name, he laughed disbelievingly. Deirdre was shocked when that happened. Why, she really did like the name."But it's a truly nice one." She objected," I think it's great." Hmmm...Wade...now who wouldn't like that name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]   A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Year At Hogwarts [ALL First Years Invited]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3