HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 am

Severine hummed to herself as she washed the various dirty dishes piled up next to the sink. It was nearly closing time and there were a few blokes left, drinking their coffee absent-mindedly. After she was done with the dishes, Severine mused, assuming those people left, she could close up and head back to the castle. Just then, the bell which hung over the door tinkled and Severine looked up to see a guy walk into the shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 pm

I walked around feeling bored, and my guitar that I always carried around was getting heavy o my shoulder. I sigh and spot a small tea shop. i walk up for a closer view, as I near it I see the last of the people leave. I shrug and walk through the door, A bell chimed as I passed through the threshold of the show I stop just inside the door and took a deep breath of the calming aroma of the shop. I look around and spot a girl cleaning up. I walk up to her "Hey" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Severine was taken aback by the guy's looks. She had seen several people try to pull off the look but always with disastrous results. This guy was no exception.

"Hi, welcome to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. How may I help you?" Severine inquired as she wiped the wet dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 am

I walk up to the counter and slip off my guitar and roll my shoulder. I give a friendly smile " you guys are not closed yet are you?" I ask the girl" Oh, I am Mike lee Armstrong, but most people call me Mike" I say brightly Finally someone to talk to!!! I think happily and look at the tea shop breathing in the wonderful sent. I run a hand through my hair , flatting the spikes a bit. I bring my guitar closer to me, even though there is no one in the shop that could suddenly steel or break it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:27 am

Severine smiled slightly. "No," she replied, cocking her head to the side. "Anything you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I smile a little and look around at the the 'menu' and look back at her "Do you have any coffee?" I ask. I run my hand through my hair one again and then zip up my black sweatshirt to his my bands logo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 am

Severine smiled slightly, "Of course we do," she said, turning away from Mike. She grabbed the tiny coffee bean tin and stretched lightly to the side to grab the milk. In no time at all, Severine had whipped up a mug of coffee and handed it to Mike. "That will be two sickles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:47 pm

I hand over the money and take the Coffee. I take a sip and my eyes shot open wide"That's the best coffee I have ever tasted! " I say in complete shock. Then I smile and set it down on the table next to me. I pick up my guitar case and un zip it "This calls for a celebration!" I say happily "May I?" I ask and point to my acoustic guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Severine couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes. She reached her hand forward, stopping the guy from pulling out his guitar. "Sorry," she said, "you can't." She pointed towards the clock hanging on the wall next to them.

"You better go," she said, "it's getting late and I have to close up shop." Severine felt a little twinge of guilt but yet, for some inexplicable reason, Mike annoyed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:01 pm

I nod and laughed a bit"oh well, I will do it later" I smile and finish the coffee. I look at the clock and sigh. It was getting late "Yeah, I better go" I say reluctantly. I smile and wink and shouldered my guitar strap and headed for the door. I ruffle my hair a bit and turn around " Thanks for the coffee, I will have to come back sometime!" I say before oping the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:36 pm

As soon as Mike was gone, Severine gave a sigh of relief. Finally, she could close up. Severine walked around the shop, wiping all the tables down. As soon as she was done, she grabbed the broom and started to sweep the floor. It wasn't long before she grabbed her coat, turned the sign at the door around so it read CLOSED and left to head back to Hogwarts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:04 pm

I walk slowly out the door. I started to hum a melody. I pause and look around, no one I sigh in relief and then I started to sing softly to myself as I made my way back to Hogwarts. I was fairly happy until I realize that I left my scarf in front of the shop. I hurry back to find it in the same spot were i left it. I smile and pick it up. At that instant I see the girl at the shop. I laugh "Hey! long time no see!" I said as I turn back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]   

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new guy [Closed to Mike Lee Armstrong]
Page 1 of 1