Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! Empty
PostSubject: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 am

The night sky was lit with hundreds of tiny floating candles, thousands of balloons formed a pastel pink and pastel green tunnel over the entry way and ribbons are streamers hung elegantly around the courtyard, twisting into the center to form a paper chandelier. Tables of food were set out everywhere and other tables to sit at were spread around the large, wooden dance floor as well. Sparkly white tablecloths with center candles adorned the candles as music filled the air. A large stage,adorned with beautiful ribbon and balloons to fit the colour scheme, stands on one of the sides of the dance floor.

Summer felt like it would never end, Ella was glad to be back at Hogwarts, even though it was like she never left because she had been adopted by her professor. What better thing to do than have a party for Ellie when they got back?

She had curled her now medium length hair, as it had grown some over the summer, and tied it so it hung over her shoulder. She clipped a green flower into her hair and slipped on her pastel green dress. She was wearing silver heels to look taller as she stood by the table with the huge cake she had made for Ellie. Her eyes were adorned with a little eye liner, mascara and glitter and she put on some lip gloss not wanting to look too old but not wanting to look like a child either. She watched as everyone entered, anxious to see the looked of shock on Ellie's face.

At the moment, her main worry was whether people would show up or not. Not many people liked her but maybe since this was for Ellie, they would all show up, or at least she hoped.

Ella's dress and Ellie's Cake:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 am

Leonardo had heard that a birthday party was being set up at the Middle Courtyard. He didn't know who the party was for, but he went there anyway, to see if it was someone he knew there. When he arrived at the party, there was only one person there, a Slytherin girl. He also spotted a cake, on which it stood: "Ellie". Leonardo knew that Ellie was Elitas nickname. He turned to the girl and said: "Hey there! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Aylee felt excited for Ellie's birthday party. She didn't want to miss the look on her face when her friend found out about her surprise party. All day she had acted like she didn't know a thing about Ellie's birthday- but she had helped to plan it! The excited Ravenclaw skipped down towards the courtyard, wearing a strapless pink dress that reached her knees. On her shoulders, Aylee wore a white bolero and also had matching white sandals. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail as it was getting longer every week.

When she arrived, she realized what great work everyone did. She adored the balloons and candles- how lovely they were! Aylee smiled and walked over towards Ella. "Hello!" she exclaimed. Then she looked around. "When will Ellie be here?" She had actually got something for Ellie as a present.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 am

Ella smiled as people began to show, "I'm Ella, Ellie's older sister." she replied sweetly to the Ravenclaw boy who must have been new. Upon seeing Aylee arrive, she turned and answered her back, "I'm sure she'll be here soon." Ella scooted out from in front the cake so they could see it, she hoped Ellie would like the decorations and cake, they had worked really hard on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Rebecca followed the path towards the courtyard. She was excited to see how Ellie's party was going to turn out. That day, she found an old dress of hers and decided to go with light brown and white. She wore her cute owl necklace which matched with her dress. In her feet she wore brown ballerina shoes. Her hair wasn't tied up in any way, just let down as she usually let it.

The Gryffindor smiled as she entered the courtyard, pleased with all of the decorating. Rebecca waved at Ella and Aylee and then walked over to them. "Hello!" she said. Then she looked around. "Is there a stereo anywhere? I got some CDs I wanna play for Ellie when she arrives."

Rebecca's Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Aylee nodded and gasped when she saw the cake. It was... beautiful! Not even her mother was able to make a cake like that. But to be honest, her mother wasn't really a good cook. She stared at the cake, admiring it until she heard Rebecca's voice. The Ravenclaw turned around and sure enough, there was Rebecca.

"Hi," she flashed a smile at her friend. Aylee shrugged at her friend's question and then noticed Leo. She smiled at him too and mouthed a 'hello' to him. Then she started to wonder when Ellie was going to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Leonardo noticed Aylee walking in. "Hello Aylee!" he responded.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:13 am

"Right over there." Ella pointed to the stereo smiling. She was excited to see even just a few people there. "She should be coming." she answered everyones question of where Ellie was. As soon as she closed her mouth, she heard a gasp ad she looked over to the balloon arches, confirming her question of who had just showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Rebecca smiled and nodded at Ella in thanks and rushed over to the stereo. She took out the CDs she brought, happy to be in charge of music. As she inserted the CD, she noticed that Ellie had arrived so Rebecca quickly hit 'play' and waited for the music to start.

She had thought that this was the perfect song. Since Ellie was growing up, of course she was unstoppable tonight! Rebecca grinned at the thought and ran towards Aylee. She grabbed the Ravenclaw's hand and pulled her towards the dance floor so they could dance together.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Ellie had a feeling something was up when she saw the dress laid out on her bed and the note from Ella telling her to meet her in the middle courtyard at nightfall. She had had a long day out with her new mom but she wiggled into the elegant dress anyways. Quetly and gently, she added some eyeliner and mascara. Her natural blush came out as she adorned the corner of her eyes with pink glitter.

Carefully, she curled her hair into long ringlets, slipped on her silver heels and made way for the middle courtyard. Ellie gasped as she entered through gigantic, elaborate balloons arches and found herself surrounded by candles, streamers, a dance floor, and a stage. She walked over to Ella, her eyes watered and she gave her a big hug. "Thank you so much."

The sight of the cake made her speechless and she gaped at Ella. It was all so beautiful. Suddenly, the music began blaring and Ellie watched as Rebecca and Aylee went and began dancing. She noticed Leo and Severine were also there. Smiling to herself, she couldn't imagine a better birthday.

Ellie's dress.:
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Aylee managed to nod a hello to Leo before Rebecca dragged her towards the dance floor. She giggled and danced a little before hurrying over to join Ellie. "Happy Birthday!" she exclaimed, taking out a little wrapped box from the pocket of her dress and handing it to Ellie.

The Gift:

"I asked my mum to send it for me to give to you," she explained quietly. "Ella told me one of your favourite colours was pastel green. So I got it to show the flower you really are." Aylee smiled and waited to see what Ellie would say.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Ella smiled as Ellie hugged her. It made her feel fantastic that her sister was so happy with her party. For once, she felt like she had done the right thing and it really made her heart swell. She smiled as Aylee came over to her holding up a present. Nudging her, she nodded towards Aylee to let her know that it was okay to socialize with her friends and open her presents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Rebecca was still dancing when she noticed that Aylee had left her side. She looked around and spotted Ellie. Quickly, she ran over to her and exclaimed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLIE!" while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:23 am

Ellie smiled at Aylee as Ella nudged her in that direction, "Thanks! It's beautiful!" She looked at the pretty green flower before turning to Rebecca and smiling. "Thank you guys so much!" Ellie exclaimed. She was excited to see so many people around. She looked for Leonardo and silently hoped he would ask her to dance.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:03 am

"Your welcome," Aylee giggled and noticed that Ellie was looking at Leo. Grinning, she bent down and whispered in her ear, "Go ask him if you want to." Then she noticed that the song was almost ending. Quickly, she ran over to the stereo and put in a CD that Rebecca had left lying around.

Smiling, she felt her feet tapping along with the beat of the song. Unable to stay still, Aylee sped towards the dance floor and started dancing, even though she was a bad dancer.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Ella smiled as Ellie opened her gift from Aylee. Such a nice girl, she thought. Ella chuckled a little as she saw her sister scan the crowd for Leo and she chuckled even more when she saw Aylee change the song and start dancing. She shrugged and went out on the dance floor with Aylee and started dancing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Leonardo noticed Elita walk in to the party. "Happy birthday Ellie!" This was the first time he called him Ellie. It was a little uncommon for Leo, as he usually called her Elita.

"Wanna dance?" Leo asked, reaching out his hand towards Elita.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Smiling, Ellie nodded yes and reached for his hand allowing herself to be carried away by him."Thanks for coming, it really means a lot."she blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:20 pm

"How could I not?" Leo asked. "It's your birthday!"

Leo smiled as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

She smiled and shrugged as they danced, "Just seems like very few showed up and Ella decorated so nice."she felt choked at the thought of some of her best friends not showing and hurredly placing her face against Leo's chest so she wouldn't cry at her own party.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:38 am

Aylee grinned as she saw Ella come and join her. She danced a lot, even though her feet were now hurting her. After a few verses of the song, she started to sing along with the lyrics as if remembering them from a long time ago. Laughing, she grabbed Ella's hand, hoping she wouldn't mind, and spun around.

Where she got that idea from, Aylee didn't know. She used to do it when her mother used to turn up the music in the house and the whole family would jump in and dance. Her and Kynan would always end up on the floor, laughing at Ethan's dance moves. Then her mother would jump in and do that spinning move. It was always fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:24 am

Rebecca didn't mind when Aylee changed the music, but she giggled a little when Aylee started dancing. Shrugging, she hurried over to join the Ravenclaw and Ella. She grinned when she saw Ellie and Leo dancing together. Flashing a smile at Ella and Aylee, Rebecca danced along with them.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Aylee looked around and noticed that Ellie and Leo were now dancing. They probably want a slow song, she decided, seeing Ellie's face. Quietly apologizing to Rebecca and Ella about what she was going to do, she walked over to the stereo and changed the song.

It was a bit short but Aylee decided that it was a good one. Sighing, she found a chair nearby and out of the way. She sat on it and watched everyone else, not in the mood to go dance again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!   Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellie's Eleventh Birthday Bash!
Page 1 of 1