Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) Empty
PostSubject: Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)   Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:37 am

After having dyed her hair brown over the summer, Lucy walked up the stairs to the Headmistress' office with confidence. Ryland and Wade walked behind her, ready to talk to Headmistress Torres about how Phoenix would be taking Ryland for the next summers until he graduated. It was a nice gesture from her father, and after spending two months with the Gryffindor she already saw him as part of her family. The sort of younger brother she wasn't able to have, and either way, she doubted Phoenix would remarry anytime soon, so she was glad to have someone else in the house.

When she reached the gargoyle, Lucy spoke to it. "We're here to talk to Headmistress Torres. It's about Ryland Marcotte." she said as she waited for it to let them through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)   Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:30 am

"Let them pass." Sandra ordered the gargoyle as she heard who was here and for what reason. She hoped it would be to give her good news. Once the kids entered, she looked at them all in the eyes. "Mr. and Miss Malfoy. I see you have come back to Hogwarts this year, with Mr. Marcotte."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)   Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 am

"We couldn't leave our home behind." Wade answered the Headmistress. "Actually, we want to talk to you about Ryland." he said as he nodded towards the curly haired boy. "I suppose Lucy's father has already talked to you about this?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)   Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Ryland's green eyes scanned the Headmistress office as she spoke to Lucy and Wade. Yes, he was aware that their father wanted Ryland to spend summer with them until he got a permanent home, which he hoped would be soon, but he couldn't get rid of the thought of leaving France behind. His green eyes darted towards the brunette woman in from of them.
We're probably a strange pair, he thought. It was Lucy, with her desire to be an Auror, and Wade, with the secrets he kept from Lucy, and then it was him, Ryland, with no wish to be like either of them but with a keen interest in Divination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)   Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:10 am

"He certainly has. Phoenix Malfoy is a very honorable man, I respect his decisions. However, I'm afraid the adoption can't happen just yet." she told the older of the boys. "Mr. Marcotte has to be sure that he wants to be with your family, and that your family is okay with taking him in. Are you ready for the commitment?" she asked the two Malfoy, concerned that they would only be doing this to give the Gryffindor boy a home, and not because they really wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)   Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres) Empty

Back to top Go down

Foster Home (For Ryland, Wade, and Mrs. Torres)
Page 1 of 1