Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] Empty
PostSubject: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Young Ellie was walking through the gardens, it was late in the afternoon. There were birds and owls and butterflies swirling around her as she sung a quiet song. I'm the witch form of Snow White. She inhaled the scent of freshly grown flowers, springtime was always beautiful. Her tenth birthday was coming up soon and what a better place to be than at Hogwarts?

She didn't expect much for her birthday but just the thought of knowing she was surrounded by people who loved her finally brought her peace. She thought back to the party, the Ravenclaw boy she met met, Leonardo, he seemed extremely nice. She smiled and continued singing, not bothering to turn around as she heard the grass shuffled behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Leonardo had been at the party for a while now, and now he started to get kinda bored. Of everyone he met at the party, there was one that he could not get off his mind. Elita. There was something special about that Slytherin girl. Although she didn't know him, she had welcomed him properly to Hogwarts. Thinking about her, Leonardo left the party to go to his common room. He decided to take the long way, through the gardens.

When he entered the gardens, he looked up, seeing one lonley person, taking a walk in the flowers. It was her, Elita. He walked up to her and said: "Hi Elita! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Ellie abruptly stopped singing and turned around, Leonardo! Hi. I was just taking a walk." she smiled, looking up at him. She admired the beauty of the gardens and the clear blue skies.

"The gardens have a calming effect on me. How are you today?" She asked taking a seat in the midst of some magical wildflowers.She patted the spot by her and motioned for him to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Leonardo noticed Elitas sign of sitting and sat down next to her. "Yeah, walks are nice. Whenever I need to think about something or is feeling down, I take a walk. Hogwarts gardens are really nice. For some reason, they make me feel extra relaxed." said Leonardo. Indeed, there was something about the Hogwarts gardens.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 am

Ellie smiled as he sat down. "I believe they have that effect on everyone.Hey, watch this." she replied as she began to sing in French.

Centimètre par centimètre, rangée par rangée,
Je vais faire ce jardin poussent
Vas paillis plus profond et faible
Va faire un terreau fertile

S'il vous plaît bénir ces graines que je sème
S'il vous plaît garder à l'abri ci-dessous
'Til la pluie vient dégringolant

Pullin 'mauvaises herbes et pickin' pierres
Nous sommes faits de rêves et d'os
Besoin d'un endroit pour appeler mes propres
Parce que le temps est à portée de main

She looked over to him, smiled and continued singing while searching for his eyes. All around, flowers began blooming, seeds began sprouting and birds and owls began singing with her.

Grains de céréales, du soleil et de la pluie
Trouver mon chemin dans la chaîne de la nature
Jusqu'à ce que mon corps et mon cerveau
Parlez à la musique de la terre

Plantez vos lignes droites et à long terme
Assaisonner avec une prière et le chant
Mère Terre vous rendra fort
Si vous lui donnez des soins affectueux

Animals began appearing and staring at her in admiration as her soft, serene voice sung out. It was as if the world stopped and only consisted of her and Leonardo.

Slug par limace, des mauvaises herbes par les mauvaises herbes
Boy ce jardin m'a t'd
Tous les insectes viennent se nourrir
Sur mes plants de tomates

Sunburt visage, jusqu'à skined genoux
La cuisine est calé aux courgettes
Je achats sur le A & P
La prochaine fois que j'en ai l'occasion

As she got ready to sing the last two verses, she grabbed a nearby flower that was fully bloomed and handed it to him.
Vieux corbeau regarder d'un arbre
Il a l'œil sur moi faim
Dans mon jardin, je suis libre
Comme ce voleur plumes là-haut

As the song ended and Ellie's voice faded out, she looked to Leonardo to see what he thought. The flowers around them swayed as if they were dancing and they were fully bloomed. The animals, quickly retreated back to their hiding place and the world began spinning again. All of a sudden, it was as if the world began again.

Translation:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:57 am

Leonardo started to smile a big smile when Elita finished off her song. Even though he didn't speak so good French, he understood what the song was all about. He stood up and said: "It was truly beautiful, and you're a great singer. Leonardo sat down again, dazing at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Ellie blushed as he had complimented her. "Thanks. It was a song my father had taught me." she let out a small smile, thinking about her father always gave her mixed feelings.Out of nowhere, her black kitten, Serein, slinked out onto her lap. "Have you gotten any pets?"she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Leonardo thought back at the time that he bought his wand at the Diagon Alley. He had seen a cute little kitty, but decided not to buy the little animal.

Now, when Elita showed her kitty, he regret his decision. "No, but I'm thinking about buying a cat." was Leonardos final answer. "Your kitty is so cute!" he added, while he started to pet the kitty.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Serein glided up to Leonardo as he petted her, purring and meowing. "Thanks. You should, I don't think I'll ever regret buying her.I got her this summer when she, well jumped onto my head." Elita let out a giggle, then with her extremely light self, playfully jumped onto his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:49 pm

OOC: Instantly after my last post, I went and posted on the "Buy a pet" thread. I'll have a cat soon.

IC: When Elita jumped onto his back,Leonardo started running around the garden, with Serein running next to him. After running for a while, he sat down again, looking towards the Hogwarts castle.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 pm

As Leonardo ran around, Eliie hung on scared of falling. When he sat back down, she rolled off his back and crawled around to face him. Smiling, she said, "That was fun...and amusing." she handed him some chocolate and Serein slinked back between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Before Leonardo could accept the chocolate, his newly-bought cat, Link, came up to Elita and started snuggling with her other arm. Leonardo took the chocolate and said: "That's Link, my new cat. I mean he is not as cute as Serein, but he's still cute." Link ran over to Serein and they started playing.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Ellie aww'd as they started playing together. "He's adorable. " She handed Leonardo a parcel that contained Easter candies. Happy Easter!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Leonardo accepted the parcel and began eating. Easter was one of his favourite holidays. "Hey, are you going to be in the Duelling club? I have considerd to join after my first term."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Ellie thought for a bit, "I'm not quite sure. I may but I'd also like to join the Quidditch team." She smiled as he ate the candy and sweets. She herself, had decided to pull a pack of Bertie Bott Bean's from her robe and eat those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:30 pm

"If you join the Slytherin Quidditch team, I'll cheer for you." He picked up Link and started petting him as he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 pm

She turned and looked at him. "Well, I suppose it'll be nice to have one fan." she grinned as he picked up his cat and Serein cam purring over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Leonardo started laughing when she said that. He calmed down and said: "I think that you will have more than one fan. I think that you're very talented." Link jumped down from Leonardos arms and started purring next to Elitas leg instead.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Se smiled and rubbed Link's back. "Really? It means a lot." She was tired of sitting up so she rolled over and laid down in the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Leonardo started smiling. Even in the muggle world, he didn't get much compliments. "Thanks Elita, it warms." He laid down next to her, dazing up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 pm

"I don't see why you wouldn't get compliments." she inquired. He was nice and all, he didn't look bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 pm

"Well, all I can say is that I maybe was nice, but my classmates and neighbours were NOT." Leonardo called on Link, needing someone to hug after remembering the time before Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Ellie felt bad for him, she knew what it was like. "Classmates are never nice." She tried to offer him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 pm

"Yeah, I know. That logic seem to apply anywhere, except here, at Hogwarts." Leonardo catched a glimpse of Elitas smile before she faced towards Serein again. Link walked over to her and managed to snuggle in between the two. Leonardo started smiling, he had forgotten everything about the time before Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

"I can vouch for that. Ever since I arrived here everyone's been such a sweetheart, then again, could be because I was brought here under special circumstances."Ellie shrugged and petted both the cats. She looked up to Leonardo and asked,"Were you excited when you received your letter?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]   A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Springtime Stroll [Closed for Leonardo]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next