HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Elilie smiled and nodded as Leonardo excused himself. Wade had came up to talk to him. Being he had done it before, she knew it was his brotherly instinct and she put a robed hand over her mouth to muffle her giggle.

Ellie decided to walk back over to Aylee and her friends waving to Leonardo as left to let him know where she'd be if he needed her.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm

"I'm Ryland." he said politely. He decided it was best to start making friends and talking to others besides Lucy, Emmalynne and Rebecca.
"I suppose you're new? I am too." he attempted a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm

"Hi Ryland! I'm Leonardo." Leonardo kept on listening to Rylands questions. "Yes, I'm new here, just started." "Hey Ryland, what do you have for classes?" Leonardo decided it was time to ask something.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 am

"Hey Leo!" he said as he saw the Ravenclaw approach them. Although he liked him, he wasn't sure if he liked him with Ellie yet. There was still time for that. Ryland, Wade made a record of the other boy's name as he said it. Listening to their small talk, Wade decided to speak. "I'm a third year now. Well, soon to be in a few days."

When Leonardo asked Ryland about the classes, Wade became a walking advertisement. "You should take Care of Magical Creatures with Professor Vega! She's always finding weird and interesting things to teach us. Last term, we studied dragons. Even now, we have our own miniature group dragon to take of during the summer...like a pet." He smiled as he thought of his classes. "You should also definitely sign up for Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Umbranox. He's an excellent teacher and his classes are always fun and interactive!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 am

Leonardo listened to Wade as he told him about his recommendations. When he was finished, Leonardo said: "I have already signed up for some classes, and DADA and Care of Magical Creatures is with them." He also added: " I take it as you go to both, because you recommend it. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Shah sighed. Everyone seemed to be having so much fun, but she was starting to lose that feeling. She picked up a cookie from the table and nibbled on it. Continuing to look around, she sighed again. She glanced at Ella, who seemed to be quite too.

Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 pm

"Yes," Wade replied. "I take both of those classes. Which ones are you planning to take?" he asked the boy. Before he could hear Leonardo's answer though, his blue eyes caught sight of Shah. She seemed very bored and Wade couldn't help but feel guilty. "Um." he hesitated, "I'll be back." he apologized and walked over to snack bar.
"Hey, would you like to dance?" he asked her with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

Aylee was staring at the lake and she didn't notice what was going on. She saw Ellie join her and she flashed her a smile. She looked at everyone else. It seemed like Ryland, Leo and Wade were talking together. She then saw Rebecca, Aurelia and Sydney still dancing. What great dancing moves! Then her gaze fell on Shah and Ella who weren't dancing at all. Suddenly, she saw Wade ask Shah to dance. They need a proper song to dance to! Aylee thought mischeviously. She ran over to the stereo and put in a CD.

She went back to the snack table, wondering if the song was a good one. I'll find out later, she shrugged to herself. Aylee didn't have any boy to dance with so she decided to sit down on a chair she found and watch everyone else. Everyone was having a good time. Why wasn't she? Shrugging again, Aylee just watched everyone else dance or talk.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 am

Zoran didn't receive an invitation to the End-of-Term party, but he knew such a thing was happening, thanks to Shah's obsessive dress up session. He decided he was going to crash the party even though he wasn't invited. He had nothing else to do anyway, and he would get to see who Shah was going out with. He didn't even know who the guy was, and Shah refused to tell him, because Z spent all his time in his own dorm and Shah, apparently, didn't like that.

So he decided to go and show her that he didn't spend all his time inside four walls. He didn't even bother dressing up or even running a comb through his hair. He just put on his black suit and walked to the lake, which was where he heard the party was happening. Zoran reached there. He spot Shah, standing near the food table, where he expected her to be (with her little over-eating habit). She was standing beside a girl with green streaks in her hair, and there was a guy beside Shah.

That is probably the guy, Z thought to himself. Well, he wasn't going to be the over-protective sick kind of brothers. Shah can do whatever she wants. She can protect herself. If someone hurts her, it isn't she who would be scared, it would be the person who's attempting to hurt her. Smirking, he looked around.

He spot the girl who he had met a few days ago. He walked over to her and asked, "Hey. You're Aurelia, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

Severine noticed a Ravenclaw girl standing by herself. She was about to start pulling her hair out in boredom so she decided to go socialize. Walking over to the Ravenclaw girl, she stuck out her hand. "Severine," she introduced.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Ella glanced at Shah as Wade walked up. She gave her a look of what she hoped seemed to be encouragement. "Go on." she nodded her head in the anticipating Wade's direction. She let out a small shiver as a breeze blew by and looked around once again at everyone that was there.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 am

Ryland smiled as Wade talked about two of the classes he was taking; Care of Magical Creatures and Defense Against the Dark Arts. In a two-second flashback, Ryland was brought back to his few lessons in those classes and the wonderful people he'd met, which were really only Aurelia and Emmalynne. He chuckled as he realized he probably needed more friends.

"I'm signed up for those two as well," he referred to the ones Wade was talking about. "They are quite fun." he admitted with a smile. "But I'm also supposed to be in Flying, History of Magic, Charms, Transfiguration and most recently I've signed up for Divination. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the Wizarding world since I'm what they call a Muggle-born."

After a few beats, Ryland saw Wade walk away and towards Shah, the girl he'd met at the Common Room. "Goodbye..." He said as Wade left. "I believe they're together." Ryland said, wishing one day he'd be able to trust a girl enough to have that sort of relationship. For now, he only thought of the few ones he knew as simply friends.

"Where are you from, Leonardo?" he asked the remaining boy as he looked back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 am

Rebecca stopped dancing when she noticed that the song had changed. She looked around and saw Aylee moving away from the CD. The girl shrugged. She was getting tired from dancing anyway. She went over to the snack table and joined the other girls.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca!" she said to a Slytherin girl standing next to Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 am

Aylee was eating a few chips when she heard a voice. She looked up and saw a Gryffindor girl who introduced herself as Severine.

"Aylee," she answered, shaking her hand. "Are you a first year?"

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 am

Leonardo waved to Wade when he walked away to the Gryffindor girl. He turned to Ryland when he asked where he was from, he answered: "I'm from York, and you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 am

Severine's mouth quirked up at the side. "Yup, I'm a first year," she answered. Severine glanced to Aylee's sides, "Why are you alone?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Sydney suddenly felt strZnge holding the guitar in her hands. She tried to play but a strange sound came from the instrument. She looked out at the crowd and ran from the stage in tears
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Aylee looked around as Severine inquired why she was alone. It seemed like the others were still dancing. She pointed towarts them to show Severine where they were. Suddenly, she realized that Sydney was trying to play. She watched as the Ravenclaw fled from the stage. Aylee was about to run towards Sydney when a thought occured. She's just trying to get attention, she thought. For the past few days, she felt irritated and annoyed by Sydney. She sighed and stayed where she was, watching everyone else.

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 am

Lucy had kept an eye of what was happening at the party, and her pink lips curled into a smile as she Wade walking over to Shah. Seeing Wade and Shah together, together like that, made her feel as if he had a chance at reinventing who he was becoming. Most people didn't notice the small changes in him because they didn't know him as well she did. But to her, the way his eyes shone at the thought of the mysteries of dark magic, and the way his smile filled with hope as he thought of meeting his father this coming year, meant something much more terrifying than they did to the others.

Brushing the thought away, she looked around to see who she could talk to. Finally, she decided to walk up to Ryland again and introduce herself to the Ravenclaw she had spotted dancing with Ellie. Lucy smiled as she approached them. "Hey Ry." She said to the curly haired boy with green eyes. To the other boy, she said, "Hi. I'm Lucy Malfoy. I'm friends with Ellie." she said as she glanced toward her young housemate. Her gray eyes suddenly caught sight of Sydney Hale. She was running down from the stage, her eyes watered. Lucy turned back around to the boys. It wasn't her problem, and if it had to do with Sydney Hale then she didn't really care.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 am

Shah smiled when Ella encouraged her to go on. She nodded at Wade and walked over to the dance floor. She was really glad this moment had come and she sent a bright and grateful smile to Aylee for changing the music into something more appropriate.

Hesitantly, she put one of her hands on Wade's shoulder. She didn't know what to say, so she just moved gracefully in line with the song. She caught sight of Zoran. Grinning brightly at him, she realized that Z would finally know who the 'guy' was. It was Wade.

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 pm

"Woah," Severine said, looking over at Sydney who was fleeing from the room. "What do you think is up with her?" she asked Aylee who had an annoyed expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Sydney ran over to a tree and slid down to the ground. She tried to fight the tears but they just kept on coming out. She picked up the guitar and tried to play a simple chord, but all that came out was a terrible noise that made her cry even harder. She couldn’t remember how to play. How could this have happened? How could she just forget years of practice and lessons like that? She hid her face in her arms and started sobbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Rebecca turned around when she heard a strange sound. There she saw that Ravenclaw girl, Sydney, fleeing from the stage. Without hesitation, Rebecca ran towards her and found her under a tree with her guitar next to her. She realized that Sydney started sobbing. The Gryffindor sat down next to her, and wondered how to cheer her up.

"Can I have it for a minute?" Rebecca gestured towards the guitar. She picked it up, remembering her father teaching her a song with his guitar. Then Rebecca began to play a few chords for Sydney.

"She stares at her reflection then she throws the mirror to the floor,
Her image is disorted screaming 'is it worth it anymore'?
Woaaaah
Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?
Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?
Ooooh
You're not the only one so let them critisize,
You're untouchable when you realize,
Wooooaaah
Change, change your life, take it all,
We're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all,
Change, change your life, take it all,
You gotta use it to become what you've always known,
Become what you've always known,
" Rebecca sang, not knowing how good her voice was. She strummed the last few chords and stopped, looking to see what Sydney's reaction was. She had tried to play it to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Sydney had thought maybe her guitar was broken at first, that it wasn’t her. But when Rebecca started playing beautifully with no problem, she knew she was the problem. She started crying even harder and choked out the words, “I… can’t… play… anymore.” She trried to catch her breath but she was crying to hard. “Ive forgotten how to play….”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

"Of course you can play!" Rebecca exclaimed. "You play beautifully! Here's how-" she grabbed the guitar again and started showing her all the chords she knew. "C, D, G, Em, Am, A, E, Dm..."

She stopped, knowing it was useless.

"You were great on the stage," Rebecca said again softly. "You can be great again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next