HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Sydney saw Severine and remembered that she said they would do a duet together. She made her way over to her and smiled. “Hey, Severine. Have you decided on a song yet?” She looked around at all of the muggle themed decorations and smiled to herself. She was thankful that Wade had decided to go with her idea. “Hey, Rebecca. You ok?” She sat down by the young Gryffindor and tried to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Severine heard Sydney as she sat down next to her and comforted Rebecca. "Hey Syd," she greeted the Ravenclaw. "I think I'll do Troublemaker by this muggle singer but that's not the point right now." She gestured towards Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:44 pm

“OMG! I love troublemaker!” she saw Ser gesture towards Rebecca and she put an arm around the sad girl. “Becca, what’s wrong?” She asked soothingly. She wasn’t good when it came to comforting people she didn’t know very well, but she was willing to try. She looked around hoping to see more of her friends that could maybe help them.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Shah grinned at Wade. He seemed happy, and she couldn't fight the urge to smile. Standing beside Wade, she watched as many students arrived and walked around. Some were at the food table (that is where she would be if she wasn't with Wade), some were just chatting away. Shah spot the girl who was supposed to be Sydney Hale, who, it said on the invitation, would be performing. The girl was wearing a tutu again.

Shah also spot Ella, who was looking really pretty. Of course, she would deny that she ever thought so. Shah turned to her sister, Ellie, whom she hadn't spoken with in quite some time. "Hi Ellie!" Shah smiled. "How have you been?" Shah also smiled at Lucy, who always reminded Shah, how important it it to be kind. "Hey Lucy!"

Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 pm

When Shah entered, Ella saw her smile at her as she did at everyone else which caused her to become very wary. Can it Ella, she never wants to be your friend again! A voice shouted in her head. Instead, she slightly smiled back before turning back around to look out over the lake.

The wind ruffled her dress a little as she heard Aylee's small voice. "Hey Aylee, I'm fine I suppose." she shurgged, unsure of what to say.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Still worried about your grandmother?" Aylee whispered, hoping not to be overheard.
She looked behind her then back at Ella. Sighing, she realized how much fun they were missing.
"Come on," she grinned, clambering to stand up. "Forget it all for one night. Just have fun!"
Aylee, without a single worry, reached over to the stereo and searched through a few CDs to look for the perfect song. Finally she found a good one and put it into the stereo, grinning. Looking around the check that nobody saw her, Aylee pressed "PLAY" and moved away from the stereo. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to play a song so she just forcced herself to look like she didn't do anything. There was still a mischiveous sparkle in her eyes.
Spoiler:

Grinning, she ran over to Ella and held out her hand, motioning for her to come dance.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Ellie turned around slowly as she heard her name. "Shah! Hi, I'm fine, you?" she asked ecstatically, observing Shah's dress. She hadn't seen or talked to Shah in a long time and what better time to talk than at a party?

Ellie suddenly saw the best vision in awhile, she looked over to Ella, then back to Shah and smiled a genuine smile, she hadn't smiled for real in awhile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"No, you don't," said Rebecca, smiling at Severine.
Ok, maybe she annoyed me a little... she thought. Pushing the thought away, she looked up to see a Ravenclaw walk over to them. Sydney, I think...
"I'm fine," she replied. "Just not really in the mood."
She just shrugged and listened to the rest of Sydney's and Severine's conversation. Then Rebecca sat up straight.
"I love Troublemaker!" she exclaimed and immediately start quoting a few words from the song. "Trouble, trouble-maker, yea, that's your middle name, wooooaah, I know you're not good but you're stuck in my brain..."
She giggled and then heard a song start on the stereo.
"And I love this song," Rebecca suddenly said. She jumped up and started dancing, mouthing a few words from the song. Then she grabbed Severine's and Sydney's hands and dragged them towards the 'dance floor'.
"Let's dance!" she mouthed over the music and did so herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Severine laughed and darted towards the dance floor with Rebecca. She pulled Sydney along. "Dance dance dance!" she said light heartedly, bouncing up and down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Rebecca grinned as she danced, busting out some moves.
"Dance the night away, live your life and stay young on the floor..." she sang as she danced around. "Dance the night away, grab somebody-" she grabbed Severine's hand as she danced. "Drink a little more..."
She suddenly felt like she had never felt happier.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:57 am

Aurelia beamed as a stream of compliments reached her ears, and she merely smiled in response, tipping her head politely and thanking everyone who had spoken to her. A considerable amount of second years made their way towards the party, including Shah, Lucy, Ella and another girl who bore a remarkable similarity to her. "Hey Ella!" greeted Aurelia from a distance, flashing the girl a smile as she glanced at her outfit quickly. "Wow, you look beautiful," complimented the girl, noticing that her green highlights were far more subdued.

Two Gryffindor girls had paired off, as had Ryland and Emmalynne, and Aurelia couldn't help but feel somewhat uneasy. After all, she didn't exactly know anyone particularly well, but all thoughts were casted from her mind when music began to play from the speakers. She decided to join the girls on the dance floor and slipped away from the crowd, throwing her arms into the air as she began to the beat of the music, twisting her body back and forth as she positively span her way through the dance floor.
"Hey Rebecca! Hey Severine!" exclaimed Aurelia, smiling happily at them, "Are you girls having fun?"

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:20 am

Riley had received the invitation to the party a few days ago and had been deliberating for some time whether he ought to attend or not. After a day or two of musing, he decided that he should show up out of respect for his fellow classmates and hopefully get to know more students. He had dressed for the occasion, deciding to wear a blue t-shirt out of house pride, paired with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and a pair of Converse he had purchased before arriving at Hogwarts. Glancing in the mirror with satisfaction, he had flashed his signature charming smile at his reflection, before making his way out of the common room and towards the party.

It seemed that he was late, or at least, had arrived much later than most people. His amber eyes quickly raked over his surroundings, taking in the tranquil lake in the vicinity, along with the clustered crowd of students. The decorations had been done by two Slytherin students he hadn't met before, and he took a moment to admire the intricate decor surrounding him. He didn't recognize most of the people there, but some of their faces did stand out. He recognized Emmalynne--a Hufflepuff girl that he had happened upon one day in the courtyard, along with Aylee and Sydney, but that was about it. Noticing Emmalynne conversing with a boy who hadn't met yet, he decided to wander over to them, as he realized that he really should make more male friends.
"Hey Emmalynne," he stated, smiling warmly at her before turning to the boy beside her, "Hey there. I'm Riley," he introduced, giving him a small smile as he hoped that they wouldn't find him rude or intrusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:10 am

"Hi Aurelia!" Rebecca giggled, spinning around.
She was a great dancer when it came to parties. Twisting and spinning, she mouthed the words to the song. When the song ended, Rebecca dashed off to play a song herself.
Spoiler:

Grinning, she went back to join Aurelia, Severine and Sydney and then started to dance again.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Elita Fontayne wrote:
Ellie turned around slowly as she heard her name. "Shah! Hi, I'm fine, you?" she asked ecstatically, observing Shah's dress. She hadn't seen or talked to Shah in a long time and what better time to talk than at a party?

Ellie suddenly saw the best vision in awhile, she looked over to Ella, then back to Shah and smiled a genuine smile, she hadn't smiled for real in awhile.

Shah smiled genuinely at Ellie. "I'm good." Shah honestly preferred Ella's sister, than her. "So, what have you been doing lately? Anything forbidden?" Shah smirked. Of course she didn't expect Ellie to be doing something forbidden, she was young. Reluctantly, Shah glanced at Ella. She knew Ella would be up to something. She didn't know if anyone else had noticed, but something was different about face. Shah decided she could go and say something about that. Ella was her first friend at Hogwarts, after all. Ella had just decided to show her true self.

Shah noticed that a few younger students were dancing on the floor. That made her wonder if maybe she'd be doing any dancing tonight. She looked at Wade, then shook herself. She wasn't going to ask. She was scared of what would happen if she did. She didn't really feel that brave today....

Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Ellie smiled, "Of course not. Actually lately I've been doing quite a lot and progress is finally starting to occur." the young girl announced not giving away anything. She looked at the older girl and how her hair stood out against her dress. "You look pretty Shah." thinking of how her and Ella both had dresses that complimented their eyes and bodies and how their thin mascara and eyeliner caused their eyes to pop.

Ellie then turned and noticed all the young people dancing and seemed frightened. She loved to dance but in front of other people she didn't. It was a pretty scary thought. She hoped Professor Vega would should up.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 am

Wade had been too caught up in his own mind that he didn't notice time had progressed. Shaking his head, he finally focused on his surroundings. A group of first year girls had taken over the stereo and now played music Wade had never heard of before. He smiled as he saw the look on their faces; they seemed to be having a good time. His blue eyes then turned to Shah, who was still next to him.

Wade didn't know what to do. He could ask her to dance, but he didn't know how to dance to what the girls were dancing to, and he didn't want to interrupt them. Letting it go, he made a promise to ask her later that night. "Hi Ellie." he said as he noticed the younger Slytherin. "How are you?"
It was clear it wasn't his best day, maybe he was just tired as he had not been sleeping very well since a few nights ago. He kept thinking about how he'd meet his father soon. And how he'd be able to take Shah on a real date.

Glancing around, he saw Ella and noticed something different with her. He waited until she met his gaze to smile at her slightly, as he knew there was something bad between her and Shah. He let the thought of he change go as he realized he had lost a lot of contact with her; they could no longer be considered the kind of friends they once were. He had even heard she was to spend summer vacations with Aylee, instead of with him and Lucy. As he turned back to Shah, he smiled brightly as he realized his life was about to change drastically, in a very good way.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 am

"I just don't know how to act around people." he confessed. "In the orphanage, everyone treated me badly." He could hear his voice cracking at the thought of going back to that place, so he decided to change the subject. "I'm really glad we won Professor Vega's game. Especially because it helped your house, since I haven't really seen many other students with the yellow badge."
Before Emm could reply, a boy walked up to them. "Hello." He said somewhat awkwardly. "I'm Ryland." For some reason, he'd been leaving out his middle and last name when introducing himself sometimes, and he had never done that until now.
"Are you also a first year?" he asked Riley, trying to know look as awkward and strange as he thought that was the image Emm had of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 am

So it appeared that she’d startled Sévérine. At least, Emmalynne hadn’t gotten a response from the dark-haired Gryffindor girl other than a look and a shrug, so she hardly could tell if her introduction had gotten acknowledged or if it was more of a complete brush-off. Considering it wasn’t that the other girl was anti-social, since she’d gone over to join Rebecca off to the side and then ended up on the dance floor with her, Sydney, and shortly afterward, Aurelia. Therefore it was something else entirely, but Emmalynne herself had gotten distracted by the arrival of Ryland, and then his confession. “That’s not something completely horrible,” she observed. Except for maybe the orphanage part, but she, for once, didn’t let herself just ramble on about everything. Especially as he’d quickly changed the subject, and it brought a grin to her face. “There aren’t many, not that I know of at least.” Just her, Taison, Deirdre and Illy. “I’m glad we won too. It sort of proves that it isn’t just the Ravenclaws that can do really well in lessons.”

And, conveniently, as soon as she’d made that statement, someone she hadn’t seen in a while had chosen that moment to appear practically out of nowhere, and she blinked as she wondered if Riley had heard her completely not serious comment. It hadn’t seemed that way, as he’d only greeted her before turning to Ryland and introducing himself. Maybe her talking hadn’t dug a hole for her quite yet. “Hey Riley. I haven’t seen you in a long time,” she replied. She couldn’t remember seeing him in classes, at least, after the CoMC lesson at the beginning of the term. In the same respect, she was finding it kind of odd that somehow she had ended up collecting every boy at the party aside from Wade as a companion. The Slytherin seemed to be doing his job as a party host, anyhow, but it was still weird. All these people, and yet she had the boys talking to her. Well, and each other.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Aylee guessed that Ella didn't want to dance so she went over to join Severine, Rebecca and Aurelia. They all seemed to be having a great time dancing. She just walked up next to Rebecca, gave a small wave and mouthed, "Hi". Suddenly smiling, she danced along, giggling at the lyrics. When the song was over, she ran over to the stereo again, wanting to place another song. She looked around at everyone. Most weren't in the mood to dance. Aylee could see Shah and Wade not dancing.
Those two should have their first dance, she thought and tried to think of a song that would suit everyone. Aylee loved music so it wasn't too hard. She quickly found the CD, inserted it and pressed "play". Grinning, she ran over back to Severine, Rebecca and Aurelia. She turned around and motioned for Ella to join them. If she didn't want to, Aylee didn't mind. She just felt like she could dance the night away.
Spoiler:

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:22 am

Ella smiled back at Wade ever so slightly as he met her gaze and smiled at her. If only they all knew... Ella noticed Aylee waving her over to join them dancing, she really didn't feel like dancing but she stood up and strolled over anyways. She recognized Aurelia as part of the group, but the other two she didn't know.

Watching the others dance, she felt kind of awkward standing beside them, sure it was better than being a hermit all alone in a corner, but she couldn't help but feel something was missing.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 am

As she was talking to Shah, Wade came up. Shyly, she waved at him and replied with a "Hi Wade, I'm fine, et toi?" accidentally mixing in some French, "Oops, I meant and you?" her cheeks flushed a bright red as she felt like a complete fool. She looked down at her dress and suddenly felt very self-conscious. She wondered whether people would think she's trying to be too old.

She looked around as music began playing and people began dancing. Sure she was a dancer, but dancing at parties scared her. She shrank back behind Shah and Wade hoping they wouldn't leave her.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:46 am

Lucy's eyes darted from person to person as more people arrived. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, and she didn't want to stay with her cousin all the time. Smiling at Wade, she waved a small goodbye and walked over to Emmalynne and Ryland, and another boy she hadn't met yet.
"Hello Ryland." She greeted him with a hug and a big smile, forgetting he wasn't very good with people. She didn't want to let either of his two companions think she didn't like them, so she greeted them with a bright smile and hugging Emmalynne in the same way she had done with Ryland.
"Hi, I'm Lucy Malfoy." she introduced herself to the boy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Rebecca noticed the Ravenclaw girl join them. She smiled at her and giggled as the girl played another song on the stereo. Suddenly she realized that only her and the Ravenclaw girl were putting in the CDs. Confused, Rebecca turned to Sydney.
"Aren't you and Severine supposed to perform?" she whispered loudly in her ears.
If Sydney and Severine were to perform later, Rebecca went to the stereo and looked for another CD to play.
Spoiler:

She went back to join Severine, Sydney, Aurelia, Aylee and another Slytherin girl that joined in. The Slytherin seemed shy and Rebecca was determined not to make her feel like that. She grabbed the girl's hand and started to dance. When she was young, she once went to a few dancing lessons so she was great at it. Grinning, she let go of the Slytherin's hand, and with super confidence, she started to dance in front of the other girls, showing off her dance moves.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 am

Seeing as Lucy was approaching them, he smiled at her. She was one of the few people he knew and she had been very nice to him, despite what he'd heard about the Slytherins. From what he'd heard of the green-badge bearers, they were cruel and interested in power. That was nothing like Lucy.
"Bonjour Lucie." he said as he wrapped his arms around her petite frame and eventually letting go. "You've met Emm?" he asked as he looked back between the girls, surprised that everyone almost knew each other.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 am

Shah decided to approach Ella. "I'll be right back, guys." She told Wade and Ellie. Tentatively, Shah walked over to Ella Fontayne. Shah wasn't going to be kind or anything. But she wasn't going to be mean either.

"Make-up malfunction, Fontayne?" Shah asked her, as she came up behind her. Suddenly, Shah was fully aware of her wand that was placed in a little belt kind of thing, near her calves. If she needed it, she would use it.

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next