HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am

Severine smiled at Sydney as she made her way up to the stage. Seeing Ellie offering to play for them, Severine smiled again. "No, it's okay. I know how to play," Severine said as she took the guitar.

Taking a deep breath, Severine turned towards the crowd. "Hey guys," she greeted simply. "I'm Severine. So, I'm going to play a couple of songs for you guys with Sydney here. I believe Rebecca requested Who Says but I'm gonna sing a different song. This is Try by Pink.

Ever wonder about what he's doing
How it all turned to lies
Sometimes I think that it's better
to never ask why
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Sydney knew this song, it was a muggle song. Her friend Alec was obsessed with all things muggle. She knew this song because it was one of his favorites. She joined in on the next verse, which happened to be the chorus:
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Rebecca just shrugged as Sydney and Severine went to sing. She sighed to herself and walked towards Aylee since Ellie was to play guitar. "Hi," she said to her Ravenclaw friend before listening to the song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 am

Severine smiled when Sydney joined in on the song, she never expected Sydney to be a Pink fan. Together, they sang the song and when it ended, she turned around to give Sydney a high five. "Great job!" she exclaimed excitedly. She was already feeling quite high from the performance, clearly the endorphins had kicked in.

She whirled back to the crowd, smiling broadly. "We're gonna speed things up a bit. This song is by one of my favourite singers, Marina and the Diamonds. This is How To Be A Heartbreaker"

Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Aylee watched as Severine walked up the stage to join Sydney. When Ellie went to strum the guitar, she was left alone. Then she saw Rebecca come join her. She nodded at her and then looked around. She was growing tired by the minute and all her friends were doing something fun.

"I'm going to go," Aylee said to Rebecca. "Good night." Without waving to her other friends, she just turned around to make her way back to the castle. All of them were having fun but right now, she wasn't. Aylee just shrugged and started to walk away from the party.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Aurelia stifled a giggle, absentmindedly brushing a stray strand of hair away from her forehead. "You weren't invited? I thought I sent out an invitation to everyone though," she mumbled looking rather perplexed before laughing, "Well you're certainly welcome to this party, so no there's no need to crash now." She watched as he walked off to the food table, lifting an eyebrow in surprise as he returned with a bottle of orange juice. It just so happened that it was one of her favorite flavors and she flashed him a smile, before thanking him. Taking a tentative sip, she noticed how refreshing the drink was and immediately felt more awake than she had been before. Her gaze trailed towards what appeared to be drama between a few girls and she shrugged in response to his question, "As long as everyone else is happy, I guess I'm too." She hesitated, before elaborating, "Well, I guess it's just that I don't know anyone that well. But it's alright, it's nice to see everyone gathered here."

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Sydney was totally in love with this song. She had loved it ever since they did it on an episode of a muggle show called Glee. She started singing along with Severine:
This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do

After the song sydney ran off the stage towards her guitar. "I'm ready to try and see if i can play again." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Rebecca watched as Aylee turned to walk back up to the castle. She looked around. Everyone was having fun. Somehow, she wasn't. Sighing to herself, she waited for Sydney's song to end and made to follow Aylee. Severine was too busy singing with Sydney and it seemed like everyone was busy. And she was getting tired too, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:32 pm

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO THE BEGINNING OF THE TERM.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6