HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 am

"Ella, what are you doing?" she asked. It was probably the worst question to ask at the moment, but Selene needed to know what her daughter was doing with her life. Ella's attraction to the Dark Arts was no secret, especially after having a talk with Ellie a long time ago, but even as Selene was worried about where her eldest daughter was headed and she wanted to know now.
"Why does it matter this much that your grandmother is a Death Eater? Why is it such a big deal to you?" She hated the way she was talking to Ella, but she had no idea how to phrase her words.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 am

((Sorry, forgot about this.))

Ella stared into her new mother's eyes as she directed questions towards her. "Because she's my grandmother. She's the only person I have that's my actual blood besides Elita!" the words felt vaguely sharp and unfamiliar on her tongue as she spat them out. "What do you mean what am I doing? i'm trying to be happy and figure out who I am." she retorted with a certain hiss in her voice. I'm 15 now! I'm not some child to be controlled." she sank down onto the sofa, her face in her hands. She no longer cared about her physical appearance, she was sure her face was red and her make-up was smeared.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:43 am

"You know, blood never mattered to me. It certainly didn't when I chose to be part of your family." Selene said, hurt by her daughter's words. "I chose to make you and your sister a part of me, so don't tell me that woman's the only family you have, because you agreed to this when you accepted to be adopted." 

It hurt her to think that Ella would one day would be resentful, or even more to think that she had always felt that way, towards her family's ancestry. "Yes, I'm very aware of  your age, Ella. You're not a kid anymore, you shouldn't be so-" Her hands rested on her head, unable to control her anger. "You're a very strong lady, Ella. Yet you put so much of that strength into things that only hold you back." Selene wasn't sure if she was crying, though she suspected she was because of the salty taste that made her way to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:56 am

Ella sat in silence for a moment, unable to control the thoughts that circled in her head. "I was only trying to save my sister," Ella began in a raspy voice, her hands still over her face, "I can see I failed. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have came here. Everything is my fault. Ellie's probably never going to speak again because of the emotional scarring the attack has left on her. She never deserved any of this, she never deserved me as a big sister. She deserves you, only you because you can treat her right and protect her. She loves you so much, but now because I couldn't save her and prevent this, she'll never speak or trust another soul again. I'm sorry for all the chaos and hurt I've caused you." Ella stood and walked over to the corner of the room, resting her head against the wall. It felt cool under her hot, tear streaked face.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:17 am

Selene regretted her words as Ella spoke. "It's not your fault, it's never been. I'm sure Elita will recover from this, and if you've done anything at all, it's been protecting her. All I'm saying that it's time you take care of yourself, not your sister." She thought about her words more closely before saying them.

"I'm here now, and I can look after both of you. But I can't do it all alone, and this is probably the worst time to tell you, but I'm marrying Andrew. And I'm doing this because I want a better life for you and your sister, I want to be happy myself and to see you happy." Selene wasn't sure where this was going, she didn't think it would do any better for Ella, nor for herself.

"Ella, I've always been here for you, and I don't need you sassing me." she declared, her voice powerful once again. "I want to help you, but you just won't let me."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 am

With the words her mother spoke, Ella snapped around. "I can't even help myself! How are you ever supposed to be able to help me if I can't help myself?" She instantly regretted snapping at her mother, for there was something in her voice that made even her cringe. This wasn't little, innocent Ella anymore. Sighing, Ella spoke up, "When I was 10, I made a pact with my Grandma, that if anything was to ever happen to my father, I would leave Elita and move in with her. I would follow the life she had planned for me. As I grew older, I studied more and more about the dark arts, growing a little more interested everytime. My Grandma is a Seer like Ellie, she knew that Ellie would try to stop me from turning, that she would never turn, my Grandma wants her dead for this. She's seen as a disgrace to the Fontayne/Umbridge bloodline which is why our parents are dead. If I wouldn't have made that pact, we could be happy right now. We could be like a normal family, don't you see?" Ella did her best trying to explain everything, but it was hard. A look of disappointment flashed in her eyes. She wanted to move and sit back by her mother, she wanted to be able to cry in her arms, to feel protected. She wanted to feel normal and happy and make her mother proud, but at the same time, she didn't want to be a disgrace. She was frozen in place, waiting for her mothers response.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:57 am

"It's your destiny, Ella. Not your grandmother's choice." She had grown stronger while parenting this teenage girl, learned how to control her anger and her power. "I've mentioned this to Andrew, and he's been trying to keep things in check for you. I know I shouldn't have, but if go down that path you could get hurt."

Was she doing the right thing by saying this? She probably was only making things worse, but what other option did she have?

"Ella," she took a seat by her desk and placed her hands over her eyes, letting her breathing come back to normal. Retreating her hands, she said, "If you want to keep that pact, I'm not going to stop you. You're old enough to know right from wrong. I just hope you make a decision soon, because the moment you decide to go with your grandmother, you'll leave Elita with me."

"I won't place your sister in danger, and while your grandmother is alive and without you, she'll hurt both of you. If you leave, and you ever find yourself in need of food, care, or even a bed to sleep in at night, you can come to me. I am your mother, after all. But keep in mind, that it won't be anywhere near Ellie. As for your other option, you can stay. And we can fight your grandmother together."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:02 am

Ella was at a loss. She no longer knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to go if it meant her family would be safe, yet at the same time, she couldn't bare leaving knowing she'd cause a new round of hurt on not only her mother, but her friends and her sister. "If I go, you'll all be safe. She'll stop. If I stay, the only way to stop her, is to kill her." Ella held a blank expression on her face, but the thought of killing her blood relative hurt her in more ways than anyone could imagine. "It may be my choice, but please, I beg of you, keep my from choosing wrong." Tears began to stream down her face once more as she walked slowly to her mothers desk and sat in the familiar chair across from it.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 am

"I can't make this decision for you, Ella. I've tried my best to help you." Selene placed her hands on her daughter's. "I'm not perfect, I can't do this by myself. I need you to want to be away from this. If you want, we can all move in with my father for a change. We'll live in the U.S. and try to make a new life there. There's magic schools that would take you in, but I just need to know that you want my help." she said, tears now clouding her vision.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 am

Ella looked into her mothers eyes for once. She noticed how similar her and Ellie actually looked to her. "I want your help, but I can't change overnight. It'll be a process, but I'll try to forget about it all." Ella pondered moving away but then shook her head. "I can't leave behind Lucy and Wade and Aylee. They've all done so much for me and even Ellie. I'll train hard, like Dumbledore's Army." Ella squeezed her mother's hand as a sign of promise.It wouldn't be easy, but she would try her best.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   

Back to top Go down

Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2