Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] Empty
PostSubject: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Aylee led Ella down the hall towards Professor Vega's office. They needed help and this was the only place she could think off. She already knew that Professor Vega was going to adopt Ellie so she might help Ella too. Aylee looked back to make sure that Ella was behind her. She's there.
Ella had received a letter from her grandmother, telling her that she was the new Divination Professor. Aylee learned that this woman's name was Addie Umbridge. Umbridge also mention in her letter that Ellie was going to be taking Divination.
I'll ask her to drop out, she had told herself. Maybe I'll take the class myself to keep an eye on Umbridge...
But she knew that an eleven-year old couldn't do that much so she decided to ask Professor Vega for help.
When they arrived, Aylee knocked on the door, hoping that Professor Vega was here and not in the History of Magic office.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Ella tromped down the hall slowly following Aylee. She kept reading the letter over and over again, not believing any of this was happening. She was lost and afraid and confused but at the same time comforted by the thought he still had family. She stopped behind Aylee and leaned against the wall when Aylee knocked on the door. The silence was heavy between them.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:29 am

Selene was about to put down her papers and quizzes to get some rest after a long day of classes when somebody knocked on her door. Opening it, she found Aylee Walters and Ella. Selene's eyes turned from the Ravenclaw to Ella as she wondered what could bring them here.

"Aylee, Ella. How can I help you?" she asked both of them as she made way for them to walk into her warm office.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 am

Aylee watched as Professor Vega opened the door. Now what was she going to say? She was prepared to ask the Professor for help but now she had no idea what to tell her. Shrinking back to her shy self, Aylee looked at Ella.
"Er..." she began, looking back at Professor Vega. She looked back at Ella and asked, "Can I show it to her?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 am

Selene's eyebrow raised in curiosity as Aylee spoke. "Show me what?" she asked, glancing at Ella. Deep down, Selene hoped it wasn't something that could risk their safety, as it usually was when a student came down to her office.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 am

With little hesitation, Ella reached out her arm and handed Professor Vega the letter from her grandmother saying she wanted to meet her and that she was going to be the Divination professor...Ellie's new Divination professor.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Aylee watched as Ella gave Professor Vega the letter.
"S-she j-just received it," she said slowly.
Now she wondered what Professor Vega might do.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 am

"Come in." Selene ordered the girls as she closed the door behind them. "Ella. Your grandmother is a death eater. How did she even get a job here?" Selene was confused, and scared, and worried all at the same time but she hoped the girls wouldn't notice as she did not want to worry them. Turning to the Ravenclaw student, she said "Aylee, whatever we talk about in here cannot be talked about out there. You hear?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:16 am

Ella looked to Aylee, as Professor Vega explained the most important rule of the office to her: confidence. "I..." she paused, looking back at the letter, "remember how Snape and Karkaroff were trusted by Dumbledore? Well, maybe my grandmother left the dark side and Headmistress Torres actually trusts her?" Ella shrugged nothing else making logical sense in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 am

Aylee nodded at Professor Vega. Who was she going to tell anyway? Her only really close friend was Sydney and she was out chasing boys. She wouldn't pay attention, just drool and stare at cute boys. She followed Ella inside and then listened to Ella's answer.

"If she left the Dark Side," she said slowly. "Why would she call Ellie-" Aylee glanced at the letter again. "'that pesky little seer of a sister'? Maybe she just did some kind of spell to hide the Dark Mark? Maybe the school doesn't even know that she's a Death Eater?"

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 am

Selene nodded as the girls' ideas were very reasonable. Then a thought came to her mind. "Ella, when was the last time you saw your grandmother? Would you be able to recognize her if you saw her now?" Polyjuice was a great way for a Death Eater to disguise him or herself, and it had happened before, so that was not to be ruled out.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 am

"I've never seen her before. I don't even know if she looks like me and Ellie or not." the girl admitted slowly, chewing on each word. She was becoming very nervous and wondered what she should do. She wanted to meet her, but at the same time she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 am

Aylee started to feel more scared by the moment. If neither Ella or Ellie could identify their grandmother, it could be anyone! What if she lied about being the new Divination teacher...? she wondered, then pushed the thought out of her head. Instead, she asked, "Well, we know her name and her job. Wouldn't it be easy to find her?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

"Yes, it would. But it would also be extremely dangerous for her to arrive looking as herself, since the Headmistress would have recognized her as a Death Eater, and the Ministry would have interfered." she pointed out. "My guess would be that she has used Polyjuice to infiltrate as a Professor, there is just no way they could have let her in any other way. Unless...the Minister knows, and is okay with it."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:36 am

"What if the Minister does know and is okay with it? Like...what if they trust her but really shouldn't?" Ella said, not really listening to her own words as her thoughts were far away. "What if we're no longer safe at Hogwarts...Ellie's a Seer, maybe she knows something." Ella thought without realising that she had actually spoken it and not thought it. HEr face turned crimson as they all were able to hear her thoughts and now knew what she was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:56 am

"The Ministry would be OK with a Death Eater in Hogwarts...?" Aylee asked, trying to catch on. She was starting to get confused.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:23 am

"They would if they were on the same page." Selene announced. "Maybe we should just pretend we don't who she really is for a while. It might make things safer for you," she glanced at Ella, "and for Ellie."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:58 pm

"But what if she comes out and attacks?" Aylee asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Ella backed up suddenly. "So you're saying...to pretend I don't know that my grandmother, a Death Eater is the new teacher of my sister?! My own mother?! Don't you want us to be safe? How is THIS going to keep us safe?" Ella's voice suddenly raged and her eyes stung as she turned around and abruptly left the office, slamming the door behind her.

As she got out into the dark corridor, she realised how scary Hogwarts seemed after curfew. She hated what she did, but she was worried. Tears streamed down her face as she sat on a staircase near her mom's office.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Aylee froze when Ella started to yell. She watched the Slytherin leave the room and wondered what to do. She didn't want to go after her- maybe Ella needed some time alone. A bit upset, Aylee looked at the Professor, not knowing what one had to do when in a room with your Care of Magical Creatures Professor.

Her face suddenly felt hot and Aylee started blushing a little. She looked down at her feet and wondered what Professor Vega was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:41 pm

"If she attacks, we'll all be here to protect you." She said to the the girls. "Ambrosius, Helen...Ashton! Even the new professors. All of us will be here in case anything happens." she assured them. And she believed her own words too, because she knew Ambrosius and Ashton well enough to know they wouldn't let anything happen to any of the students, and she knew Helen was a strong woman.

Her confident was interrupted by Ella's sudden screaming and running out of the office. With wide eyes, Selene stood right where she was, surprised by Ella's outburst. The following seconds consisted of figuring out what to answer. Finally, she looked at Aylee and said: "Aylee, you've been a great friend to Ella, but I think I need some time alone with my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Aylee nodded slowly when Professor Vega spoke again. She didn't know if she was being asked to leave or stay and be quiet. For a moment, she blushed before asking, "Should I leave, Professor?"

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:15 am

"Yes, please. On your way out, can you call for Ella?" Selene said as she put her hair up in a bun, trying to cool down a bit from the shock of seeing Ella leave like that. Sometimes, she worried too much about where her daughter was headed, and she needed to talk about that with her. Maybe this was the time.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Aylee nodded and quietly, she left the room. She found Ella right outside, crying. "She wants to talk to you," she said slowly before walking away. Whatever it was, Professor Vega and Ella needed to settle this alone.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Ella watched as Aylee slowly walked away. Sighing, she grimaced, stood up and began walking back to the classroom. Before, she rounded the corner, she tried to hide the fact that she had been crying but to no prevail as her face was too red. As she entered the classroom, she looked in the direction of her distraught and worried mother. Her legs turned to jello, worried her mother was mad at her and she'd be in trouble as she braced herself, refusing to budge from the doorway. When she opened her mouth to say something cocky, the words refused to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]   Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega] Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing Help [Closed to Ella and Professor Vega]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next