HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Ella was perched on the windowless windowsill in the Owlery. She had been missing Moogles and hoped she came back soon. She was too far away to communicate with telepathically and she hoped everything was okay. All of a sudden, there was a thud and when Ella looked, she saw Moogles had flopped down on the floor, carrying a letter and what seemed to be a parcel for Aylee.

Pointing at her throat with her wand, Ella whispered a spell to amplify her voice and called for Aylee. As she heard footsteps running up the stairs, she performed the counter-cure and sat on the floor, petting Moogles and feeding her special owl treats. As the door opened, Moogles turned her head to the window and let out a low hiss of disapproval as a sleek, black owl flew in with a letter, dropped it on Ella's lap and disappeared once it was given a treat.

Ella stared at the letter addressed to her and wondered if Aylee was coming or not.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Aylee ran towards the Owlery as fast as she can. She had no idea why Ella called her but it must have been something important. She had been at the Library for the last half hour, staring out of the window and was grateful that she now had something to do. As she opened the door to the Owlery, she saw Ella sitting on the floor with a letter on her lap. Next to her was a parcel.
She ran over to Ella and picked up the parcel and immediately realized that it was addressed to her. Aylee opened it and saw that it was her mother's reply.
"She wrote back," she muttered as she read it.
Spoiler:

Aylee showed Ella the letter as tears formed in her eyes. Ella was not going to be homeless! She smiled and wiped her eyes. Then she looked at the letter which was still sitting on Ella's lap.
"Who's that from?" she asked slowly.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Ella chuckled at the letter, "Wales, I've always wanted to visit there. Your father really is scared of magic isn't he? Good for him we aren't allowed to use it outside of Hogwarts." Ella then looked down to the letter in her own lap and wondered if she open it. It was the same owl that delivered the letter from her grandmother, instantly, she let out a yelp, "It's from my grandmother!" Ella said, her French accent penetrating her voice deeply. She turned the letter over and over in her hands several times before looking up to Aylee.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"Not scared exactly," Aylee answered, grinning. "He just won't believe that his daughter is a witch."
She looked as Ella exclaimed that the letter was from her grandmother. Panic started to flow through Aylee.
It's as if she knows I was writing to mum! she thought.
A panicing look spread across her face as she looked at the letter. Aylee quickly put her mum's letter in her own pocket as if afraid that someone would steal it.
"W-w-what does it say?" she asked slowly and quietly, looking around to check that nobody else was there.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Ella noticed that Aylee had gotten a bit nervous, "Makes sense..." Ella trailed off. She looked at the letter one last time then turned it over and ripped it open. She noticed how neat the handwriting was. The parchment was nice and folded and it looks as if her grandmother had taken her time writing the letter.

Spoiler:

Ella turned to Aylee and handed her the letter to read. She was lost, she didn't know what to do anymore.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Aylee read the letter and saw Ella's expression. She read it again and again, just to be sure.
"Divination..." she muttered.
Then she instantly stood up.
"Ellie is going to be adopted by Professor Vega, right?" she asked, holding out her hand to help Ella up. "We have to tell her. If not, your grandmother might kill you and Ellie this time. We have to tell someone. And convince Ellie to drop out of Divination."
That was all Aylee could think of. She couldn't let Umbridge hurt Ellie and Ella. If she had to, she would take the class herself to keep an eye on the Professor. She wouldn't let this slip by if she could help it.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Aylee wanted to help, Ella could see that much. Ella grabbed Aylee's hand as she helped her to stand. She'd been wanting to talk to Vega, but never thought she'd have to have her help again. She sighed, "One day, Vega's going to get tired of me." Ella replied.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:49 pm

"I wouldn't," Aylee said. "She is a very nice teacher. She too wouldn't let this pass without helping."
Then she started to walk over to the door and held it open.
"We have to try," she said in a panicked voice.

(OOC: Should I start the thread?)

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Ella nodded and crossed the Owlery to the door, looking back at Moogles who was now happily sleeping in her cage, before starting the long journey to Professor Vega's office with Aylee.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]   

Back to top Go down

The Bringing of News [Open to Aylee]
Page 1 of 1