Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Through Nox and Lumos EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Through Nox and Lumos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Through Nox and Lumos Empty
PostSubject: Through Nox and Lumos   Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 am

March 16,2013
Dear Diary,

Hello, I'm Elita aka Ellie Caroline Fontayne and I'm 9 years old. I got this pretty white diary with a cute cat engraved on it. I don't know who sent it to me, but I love it. It was recently discovered that I'm a young seer. I've been through a great deal of stuff recently and became an orphan but hopefully not for long. I was so grateful that Headmaster Owens allowed me to come here early.

I try and try to help out Ella, but in return I receive nothing but heartache and pain. She doesn't understand, she never had to watch our father get killed! I did. She doesn't believe I'm a seer and she doesn't understand how much danger she's in.

Anyways, I've met a nice girl named Aylee, she's a first year Ravenclaw. She's older than me though, like everyone else. She seems really nice though and she really wants to help me out.

Recently, I got out the Hospital Wing after a mishap with Ella, but I'm fine now. I also got a new cat! She's a little kitten named Serein. She's black with little white paws, like socks.

Well, I have a lot of homework and a project for CoMC, so I best get going.

XOXO

Elita <3
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Through Nox and Lumos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Nox and Lumos   Through Nox and Lumos EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Mars vingt-quatre, deux mille treize

Dear Diary,

A few other Slytherins have put on an End of Term Party, it's really fun and all. However, I noticed Ella and she's changed, I mean, it looks more her style but she cut her hair, pierced her eyebrow and added greenish-blue streaks to her hair. We both decided to wear dresses that complimented our eyes and makeup that made them pop as well. I think Ella's coming around...

I had another vision last night right before bed, in it, I saw Ella, well, she wasn't turning to the dark side. She stills plans on meeting Grandmother though and it worries me. I saw it was going to be a really big battle internally for her, she was going breakdown but she's pretty much safe. I can't exactly say for sure but that's what I saw and I hope it doesn't change again.

I got to talk to Shah, Wade's new girlfriend again. I think they make a cute couple but I think Ella's jealous because she really likes Wade. Who knows, she may find someone else, unlike me, who will be forever alone. I now, I'm only nine but whatever.

I really hope Professor Vega and Lucy are alright, I haven't seen them around alot. Professor Vega, asked me and Ella about adoption, but since then I haven't seen her around. Oh well, I'm sure they're fine. I have Herbology homework so I'll go now.

XOXO,

Elita <3
Back to top Go down

Through Nox and Lumos
Page 1 of 1