Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Professor App] Cheyenne Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Professor App] Cheyenne Black Empty
PostSubject: [Professor App] Cheyenne Black   [Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Your Full Name: Cheyenne Black

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Transfiguration

Why do you want to become a professor? To help further the young witches and wizards in life.

Why you have chosen this subject? Transfiguration is a big deal when preformed wrong there can be huge consequences.

Have you applied for any professions yet? no

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? yes I will Be able to.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? no

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Professor Black approached the door of her classroom and stayed here for a while, listening to the students' voices. The sound of her heels on the hardwood floor was supposed to be their cue to lapse into silence and pretend to be well-behaved children they weren't. She gave a quick look to the wristwatch and made her way into the room. She did her best to remain calm and simply slammed the door hard, which startled the students just as she had expected. When their attention finally belonged to her, almost inaudible "oops" escaped her lips. “Good morning. Sorry, I pushed this door … real good,” she admitted with a smirk and walked ahead few paces to hide her belongings somewhere behind the table.

“Hope y'all had tons of fun during the Yule Ball and winter holidays. Now let’s get back to work, shall we? The theme for today's lesson is "Basics of Transfiguration". Please, don’t forget to take notes," she added, suddenly brimming with excitement. For she acctually liked her job more than sleeping.

“Transfiguration is a branch of magic, which studies the change of the object’s form or appearance via alteration of its molecular structure. It’s a very ancient type of sorcery and in order to be successful at studying it you all must be extremely hard-working and disciplined. The consequences of your actions can be severe, so there must be no playing, fooling around or messing with things you don’t quite understand in this classroom!” she paused, took a deep breath and continued on a lighter note.

“Most of the existing objects, if not all of them, may be subject to the processes of transfiguration, however there’re some limitations. For example, you cannot create food or money out of thin air but should be able to transfigure animals. ” Upon finishing the sentence, Cheyenne summoned a small pet carrier that had been resting on her chair all this time and unzipped it, letting the pink fluff to go outside.

“When dealing with animals you might want to get to know them first. While it’s still possible to achieve your goal without doing so, it definitely helps if the animal feels comfortable around you. This is my pygmy puff Baze, who is going to play a key role in this little demonstration. Pretty sure he doesn’t mind.”

Cheyenne petted Baze and heard him squeaking cheerfully, it meant she could begin. The wand movements for this spell were not hard to memorize and, more importantly, were easy to perform. The twenty year old concentrated and tapped the pet gently with the tip of her wand then pointed it directly at him. She felt Baze's soft fur vanishing, literally slipping through her fingers, and soon enough found herself holding a fine goblet made out of pink cut-glass.

“If you attended my class the previous term, you probably remember that currently there are four branches of Transfigurations - Conjuration, Untransfiguration, Vanishment and Transformation. The last one is exactly what just happened to my pet. We will cover all of these types eventually.” Cheyenne pointed her wand at the goblet and waited until the effects of previous spell were reversed.

“Well, and that’s how it’s done, darlings," she concluded, flashing her students a bright smile. "Homework sheets can be found on my table. Class dismissed".

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Transfiguration Professor! Welcome to Live the Magic!
Back to top Go down

[Professor App] Cheyenne Black
Page 1 of 1