HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 am

Severine shrugged and smiled at Aylee. "Fine by me," she answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:56 am

Rebecca shrugged.
"Ok," she said. She sat up straight and tried to think of a fun game.
"Truth or Dare?" she asked, looking at everyone in turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Severine grinned and high fived Rebecca as she said"Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:23 pm

"Ok," said Aylee slowly.
To herself, she hoped that something came up so she didn't play; someone always got their feelings hurt when they played this game. Sighing to herself, Aylee checked her watch and realized that she had better go finish her homework.
"I have to go," she announced as she stood up. "Bye!"
And with that she walked back towards the Ravenclaw Common Room.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:25 pm

"Bye," Rebecca waved towards the Ravenclaw girl and looked at the remaining girls. "So you guys wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Sydney loved Truth or Dare, it was her favorite game. She excitedly said, “My turn! My turn!” She thought about what she should choose. She decided to be daring and said, “Dare!” She was both scared and excited about what her dare would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:00 pm

"Hmm...." Rebecca grinned mischeviously. "I dare you too..."

She thought hard and hard about it. Then she grinned harder.

"Run around the courtyard saying 'I'm a unicorn'!" Rebecca exclaimed. She loved doing that dare back home.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Sydney giggled and said, “With pleasure. Follow me if you want to be amused.” She said that last sentence with a deep voice form that one movie. She rant to the courtyard and took a deep breath. She started running around the yard screaming at the top of her lungs, “IM A UNICORN! IM A UNICORN! BEHOLD THE MIGHTY UNICORN!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Rebecca grinned and followed Sydney to the courtyard. As the Ravenclaw started bellowing, she fell to the ground, laughing hard. Someone looking out of the window would think that Sydney was losing it.

"Okay, okay!" Rebecca managed to choke out. She beckoned for Sydney to follow her back towards the clocktower courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 pm

“your turn, becca!” She smiled when they got back to the tower and thought about what she would pick of she picked dare. She could do anything. But she might pick truth. Then it hit her. She got the perfect ideas for whatever Rebecca threw at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Rebecca grinned, realizing that Sydney was planning something.

"Truth," she said as they sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Sydney had the perfect truth question. "Is it true that you have a major crush on one of the guys?" The guys consisted of Wade, Ryland, James, and Riley. She hoped Rebecca said no, but she was curious about who it was if she said yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Rebecca immediately felt guilty for choosing truth. Crush? Since when did she have a crush? She knew that Sydney was referring to Wade, Ryland, James and some other Ravenclaw. She sighed. Did she like any of them?

"I..." Rebecca thought about it. Then she decided to say the truth. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

"Oh... well then." Sydney blushed to herself. "My tun. I pick Dare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:08 pm

"Hmm..."

Picking a dare for Sydney seemed hard. Especially since the girl was so determined.

"I dare you to..." Rebecca tapped her chin in wonder. "Punch your enemy in the face!" She grinned to show that she was joking.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

"ok. has anyone seen Lucy?" She smiled and giggled at the thought of decking Lucy in the face She was evil and mean to Sydney for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:57 pm

"I was joking!" Rebecca exclaimed, shocked. She didn't want Lucy to be punched- it would be her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:58 pm

"O come on. She's lways so men to me. Ive never done anything to her." Sydney sat with her hands in her lap and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am

Severine shrugged, watching the exchange. "Punching her would get you expelled," she stated flatly. "If you wanna get back at her, you need to do something else. Pranks and stuff that can't be traced back to you."

At Rebecca's shocked look, Severine grinned. "I was joking! Sort of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 am

Rebecca felt herself wanting to say that Lucy did have a reason to be mean to Sydney. But she didn't say it, she just shot a serious look at her and nodded at Severine. Then she just waited for someone else to ask for a truth or dare as she felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Sydney smiled at Sev’s suggestion. “You got anything good? Puking pastulles? Extendable ears? Anything?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 pm

"NO!" Rebecca almost shouted. "I was joking!"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Sydney laughed and said, “Relax, Becca. I know you were just joking. I wont actually hurt her. Unless she gives me a reason to.” She smiled and turned to Sev. “Sev, Truth or dare?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:30 pm

"Dare," Severine smirked. She had always chosen dare, she would never back down from a challenge! "Hit me with your best shot!" she declared, pumping her fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Sydney smiled and said, “I dare you to kiss…. Chris moreau the next time you see him.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.   

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends, Reuniting With Old Ones.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next