HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

a hint of inspiration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: a hint of inspiration   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Sydney decided that she had to get out of the Common Room in order to work on her new song. She loved her friends, but they would not shut up. She decided to go down to the Lake, hoping to find some inspiration there. When she got there, she sat underneath the big tree and stared out at the water. She picked up her guitar and strummed a few chords. That sounded good…. She continued messing around with different notes and chords until she had a chorus. “Now for lyrics…” She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Aylee, for some reason, decided to go down to the lake. She was a bit tired of staying inside for once and wanted to taste a little sunshine. When she reached it, she heard someone playing a guitar. Curiously, Aylee looked around to see who it could be and discovered that it was Sydney!
She stood there, listening to Sydney play. She never knew that she played guitar. Well, she didn't know Sydney much as she only met her once. Aylee was a big music lover so she couldn't help swishing her head with the music. When Sydney stopped, she stepped towards her slowly.
"T-that was great," Aylee said slowly.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Ella trotted down to the lake where she heard the music. She was a sucker for music when it came down to it. Upon reaching the lake, she saw two young Ravenclaws, one of which held a guitar. She quietly approached them and waited for them to realise they were not alone.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:49 am

Sydney heard a twig snap behind them and quickly turned around. She saw a Slytherin she had seen before. She didn’t like Slytherin all that much. This one seemed ok though, so she didn’t say anything. She just picked her guitar back up and continued to play. She soon started singing along with the chords at random. “If you need a friend, doesn’t matter when. Anything you need that’s what I’ll be…. You can come to me.” She strummed the final chord and smiled at Aylle, “Do you like it?”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:52 am

Aylee looked around to see a Slytherin girl she never saw before. Quietly, she moved a bit closer to her.
"H-hi," she said, trying hard not stutter. "I-I'm Aylee. What's y-your name?"
Then she heard Sydney start to play again. Aylee smiled at the lyrics. When Sydney asked her what she thought, Aylee nodded.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:56 am

Sydney smiled then looked back at the Slytherin, “Well. Can we help you?” She didn’t mean to be rude, she just wanted to know who she was. She had seen her around a guy she liked before and felt a little jealous. “Im Sydney. And you are?” She strummed the guitar as she stared out at the sparkling water. She wished James were her, or Wade. She would feel better then. She started to smile at the thought of them.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:35 am

James was walking by the Lake, taking advantage of the sunny afternoon, perhaps one of the last they would get before the rainy autumn days arrive. Gazing across the still surface of the water, he noticed a group of students gathered on the other bank. Looking more closely, he recognized Sydney, who seemed to be playing a guitar, while Aylee and Ella were beside her.

"Hello everyone." he greeted them as he approached. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Banner by Shah Chelsea Hazel
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 am

Sydney looked up at the familiar voice and smiled. Her heart started to race slightly when she saw James walking towards them. “Sure. Come sit.” She moved over and patted the ground beside her. “Im just working on a new song.” Sydney starts strumming the opening chords of the song she just finished and hums the lyrics. She starts singing when she gets to the bridge, “If you wanna cry ill be your shoulder. If you wanna laugh, I’ll be your smile.” She smiles as she looks over at James, then blushes and looks away when he meets his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:10 am

Walking towards the lake in search for Lucy, Wade spotted a crowd and two people he knew; James and Ella. As he headed towards them, he saw there were two other younger Ravenclaws. "Hey James," he said as he nodded his way. "Hi Ells." he greeted his Slytherin friend as he hadn't seen her recently.
"What are you guys up to?" he asked upon seeing a girl with a guitar and the other with a shy look on her face.
"Oh, I'm Wade Malfoy, by the way."

Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 am

"I didn't know you played." he remarked, taking a seat beside her. He carefully listened to her song, administratively staring at the way her fingers rapidly moved from string to string. "Hi Wade" he added, seeing the Slytherin approach.

"You sing very well" he complimented her once she had finished. Realizing that it made her uncomfortable, he tried to change the subject. "Do wizards have the same instruments Muggles do?"

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 am

"I'm Ella Fontayne." Ella replied to the two Ravenclaws, "Nice to meet you both." She looked over to the one holding the instrument, "You sing pretty well and you know how to play."

Ella calmly looked out over the lake before hearing more greetings. "Hello James, Wade." Ella acknowledged the two second years as they came over and joined the group.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:07 am

"I'm Ella Fontayne," said the Slytherin girl.
Aylee almost froze. Instead she just nodded slowly trying to hide the fact that she wasn't comfortable. She remembered the last time she came down to the lake and met Ellie. Aylee shook her head and tried to forget the feeling.
Then she noticed that James was walking over to them.
"Hi James," Aylee said. Slowly, she sat down and listened to Sydney play again.
"I bet you'll be famous one day," she said slowly and then noticed that another boy had joined them.
"I-I'm Aylee," she told Wade slowly and quietly.
Then Aylee just looked down and started playing with the grass.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Sydney smiled at Wade and said, “I’m Sydney. Sydney Hale. And yes James, they do. But they have a few more intricate instruments then Muggles do. And thank you, Aylee.” She pulled the small girl into a tiny hug. “Im actually in a band with my brothers. We’re trying to get a record deal, but no luck so far.” She smiled at James and cleared her throat. “I can teach you if you want to learn. Unless you already know how to play. I also play drums and the keyboard.” She blushes a lot and tries to hide a small smile.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm

"I've never heard of any wizarding bands." James admitted, wondering if their music was different from the one he was used to. "I actually used to play the guitar when I was younger, but it was several years ago, I don't think I remember anything now." he added with a smile. "That's really impressive." he complimented with a grin upon hearing that she played three instruments.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Shredded strips of sunlight illuminate the winding path, creating a sparkling road—one that beckoned the walker’s imagination. The sky above was strange; tinted blue, seeming to float as spheres in midair, rather than an entire expansive area in the realm above. The scene was serene, yet somewhat eerie; the girl, however, took no visible notice of this fact, continuing slowly on her way down the path, taking in every ounce of detail. There were a few of her favorite trees scattered along the road, wilting daffodils here and there, a brilliant green mushroom across the way. Everything was a stunning mystery and Aurelia couldn’t help but feel pleased.

Spending the day outside of Hogwarts was such a rare occurrence for her, and she found the lake particularly enticing. Azure orbs tilted upwards, glancing towards the sky, delighted to find the clouds visible, even through the tips of the evergreen trees. As she continued her way down the path, the sound of music attracted her attention and her eyes immediately lightened with curiosity. Nearing the clearing, she noticed a small crowd gathered near the lake, though she couldn’t distinguish the figures from one another. She approached them cautiously, twirling a stray strand of her long mahogany hair before speaking.
"Hey there! Mind if I join you?" Her vibrant eyes scanned the crowd, searching for a familiar face as she flashed each of them a brilliant smile.

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Sydney blushed as James commented on her multiple talents when it came to music. She looked up as another girl asked to join them. “Sure. Why not?” So much for private, writing time. Now, it was a party. She didn’t move away from her spot next to James, but instead moved closer to where there arms were touching. She felt him slightly jump and she giggled. “So, you used to play?” She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 am

Trying to follow with the conversation, he listened carefully as Sydney played. Then after hearing the other Ravenclaw's name, he said suddenly, "Aylee? I think Lucy met you a few days ago. She told me something about it. Nice to meet you." he said as he stuck his hand out. "And it's nice to meet you too, Sydney." he added with a smile.

"You played the guitar, James?" he asked curiously, he couldn't imagine him playing the guitar or any other instrument but maybe that was because he was so used to seeing James' face in between books that anything else was strange.
Then, Aurelia showed up and Wade flashed her a smile and greeted her. "Hey Aurelia! I haven't seen you in a while."

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:56 am

Aurelia's gaze darted from figure to figure as she quietly observed their interaction with one another. Not wanting to interrupt, she stayed quiet for a few moments, before noticing that they were discussing the subject of instruments. "I used to play the guitar," she added, laughing lightly at the fond memories she had of strumming the guitar into the depths of the night, when her neighbours would usually complain about the incessant noise coming from their house.

Turning to Wade, she smiled warmly, pleased to see him among those gathered in the small crowd.
"Hello to you too, Wade! It has been quite awhile; how've you been lately?" inquired the girl, as she settled comfortably on the grass.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Sydney felt her heart beat faster when Wade said her name, but she had no clue why. She felt threatened by Aurelia for some reason, and she instantly felt ashamed of herself for it. She quickly looked down and continued playing, hoping no one would notice her odd behavior. She strummed the opening chords to a song by her favorite muggle singer. She was pretty sure no one would recognize the song. “I see you walk by extra fly, baby where you going? Can I come?”

Last edited by Sydney Hale on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Aurelia turned towards the girl who was playing the guitar, her azure eyes widening as she listened to her sing. It was a melody that she didn't recognize, but it was beautiful, nonetheless. A small smile curled across her lips as she simply enjoyed the moment, listening to the Ravenclaw girl sing and play the guitar at the same time. After she concluded the song, Aurelia applauded lightly and beamed at her, "You're a really good singer. What was that song you were playing just now?"

After a short pause, she realized that she hadn't introduced herself to the girl yet and extended a hand politely, tilting her head to the side as she watched her intently. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Aurelia--first year Slytherin," stated the girl warmly, hoping the girl would introduce herself as well.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 pm

"That was really good." Wade commented after Aurelia. He liked seeing everyone happy and enjoying the day, but he couldn't stop thinking about next year when they would be allowed to go to Hogsmeade, and he'd be able to go on an official date with Shah.

"You guys, we should have another party." he suddenly announced. "Like an End of Term party for all the houses or something." He looked around to see if any one agreed, "And Sydney could play for us, if she wants to?" he asked as he looked at her and flashed her a smile.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Aurelia gasped aloud at Wade's suggestion and clapped her hands together, clearly excited by his suggestion. There was nothing the girl loved more than interacting with others, acquainting herself with those she hadn't had the chance to meet yet, and making new friends. "That's a superb suggestion!" said the girl, a wide smile appearing on her lips as she imagined the multitude of possibilities for such an event.

"It could be similar to the Christmas Party that Shah hosted last year," suggested Aurelia, tapping her chin thoughtfully as she considered the situation. "Or it could just be an informal party for everyone. Either way, it'll be nice to have all the students gathered together,"added the girl after a slight pause.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 pm

"Yeah, Shah's party." he said, letting the name linger on his mind for a few seconds. "Yes, that'll be great. Most of the new students don't really know each other, so I think we should. Hey Aurelia, I think you and I should organize this one. Shah did it all by herself last year..." he suggested, hoping she would agree.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Aurelia noticed the peculiar way in which Wade said Shah's name and she glanced at him quizically, before nodding in agreement with his words. "Wow, she did it all by herself?" echoed the girl, taken by completely surprise. She had assumed that the party had been organized by more than one person, but now that she thought about it, most of the people at the party had been complementing Shah for putting everything together.

"Of course! I'd be delighted to," replied Aurelia to his suggestion. "Although I have to admit, I have no experience with organizing parties, so..." Her voice trailed off as she admitted her lack of experience, and she couldn't help but let out a sheepish laugh.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Noticing the strange glance Aurelia had given him, Wade's cheeks turned slightly pink. "Um," he began, for the first time unsure of what to say. "Yeah. She did it all by herself. She's amazing, isn't she?" Upon realizing what he had just said, he decided his best option was to let it go unnoticed.
"Don't worry. No experience needed." he told her with a smile. "We can begin whenever you're free." Turning to Sydney, he asked, "I really, really want you to play something at the party. Would you like to?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a hint of inspiration   

Back to top Go down

a hint of inspiration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next