HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A stroll in the hall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Wondering whether he had offended her, Ryland felt the need to apologize for his hesitation. He didn't want anyone think he disliked them, but he just could not trust anyone that easily. Letting it go, he glanced at the others and listened to their conversations.

Suddenly his attention was brought back to Aurelia as she mentioned the end of the term was coming soon. "It's a shame." he said, wondering where it was that he would have to spend vacations at since he was absolutely not going back to the orphanage.
"Yes, I have. It was very nice of you and Wade to organize it." Once again, he managed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:51 am

Aurelia couldn't help but arch an eyebrow delicately at his comment--something about the tone in which he said those words were off, and she figured that there was more to the story than what met the surface. She, however, had been raised in such a manner that prying into other's business was considered a faux pas, and consequently, decided to let it go. "Yes, it is. Do you have any plans for the summer?" asked the girl conversationally, as she considered her own plans which, at the moment, were non-existent. With both her parents dead and gone, her prospects for any 'fun' during the summer were quite slim. A sigh escaped her lips as she imagined spending yet another summer alone in the Rosier manor, separated from the rest of the Wizarding world.

As he mentioned that he had, indeed, received the invitation, a small smile flitted across her lips and she laughed lightly at his compliment.
"Oh, thank you. We just want everyone to get to know each other," she stated pleasantly. Suddenly, she remembered the line that they had included at the bottom of the party invitation, telling the guests to bring a date if they wanted to, and she cast a sideway glance at Ryland. Just as she was about to inquire whether he had a date, she decided against it, figuring that he would probably decline her offer if she asked. Shrugging nonchalantly, she decided that she could always ask him another time, perhaps once she got to know him better.

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Sydney knew everyone was eyeing her tutu like she was crazy. “I know it’s against school code… but whatevs. I love my tutus. It reminds me of home.” She twirled in a perfect pirouette, like the dancer she was born to be. She giggled and turned to the group. “Be envious my fellow students.” She laughed as she struck a model perfect pose and giggled quietly. She was outgoing as always and felt confident in her tutus. That’s what they were for. To help her feel like herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:53 am

"That was still very nice of you." Ryland complimented after Aurelia explained. He liked friendly people; it meant he wasn't going to have to do all the talking and getting to know each other stuff. As another girl spoke, Ryland turned his attention to her instead. She seemed to be very comfortable with breaking the rules, and for a second he wondered whether or not she would get called on for not being in dress code, but he hoped she wasn't.
Either way, he managed to give her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Sydney returned Rylands small smile with one of her own. “So…. What are you guys up to? I’m bored and don’t feel like staying inside all day.” She started messing with her tutu again and blushed a light shade of pink she hoped no one could see.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 am

Unable to say something to the girl, Ryland just stood awkwardly in his spot and tried to smile. He was not sure of what he was supposed to do in this kind of situations, so he finally decided to be polite and say something.
"Um. I still have to practice some spells, but I'll do that later." He said to her, "Why are you bored?" He asked, as he could not see why anyone would ever be bored in this castle. It was just too majestic and mysterious to ever be boring.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Shah just looked up from where she was sitting. Everyone was talking too fast. Or maybe she was just not interested to take part in the conversation. She smiled at Aylee when she asked her how she was. "I'm good." In fact, she was way more than good, thanks to Wade. "So, how you likin' Hogwarts, Aylee?"

A few minutes later, a 1st year wearing a tutu came over. Shah got angry at the girls ignorance at following rules. So she said, "You're not allowed to wear tutu's in the castle. Not during school hours. I suggest you change into the uniform before a teacher catches you." Shah didn't care about being rude. She would have said the same thing to anyone.

Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Sydney rolled her eyes at the suggestion of her changing. "Whatever. It's my choice what I wear. " she spun around in her tut for dramatic effect
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Shah shook her head, suppressing her anger. She was already beginning to hate this girl.

And I don't even know her name....

"Ok." Shah rolled her eyes at the girl in the weird tutu. "Like I care if you get caught...." She muttered under her breathe. She turned to Aylee and waited for her reply.

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:57 pm

"It's great," answered Aylee. "I love it."
She looked as Sydney retorted to Shah. Sighing, she muttered to herself, "Your choice what to wear and your choice to ignore the rules..." She was a bit annoyed by Sydney to ignore the rules. Instead of talking, Aylee just said nothing and listened to everyone else talk.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Zoran was exploring and was in no mood to talk to anybody. He was on his way to eat, when he spot a whole group of first years, while walking across the Entrance Hall. His hands in his pockets, he frowned at the number of people. But then he spot his sister, sitting on the floor, looking bored. A slight grin spread across his face, as he went and sat down beside her. "So, Zel." He punched her arm playfully. "What's this I hear about you and some guy?"

Then he realized he was being totally oblivious to the crowd. He nodded at them and said, "I'm Zoran Mandelino. Shah's brother. Gryffindor. First year." He figured that would be enough of an introduction, and he wasn't really interested in talking to anybody. Then his eyes caught a girl wearing a tutu. Sighing exasperatedly, he shook his head, knowing it wasn't his business. He turned back to Shah and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 am

Miss Sydney Hale, please meet me in my office as soon as possible.

Sandra Torres,
Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Shah smiled at Aylee. Everyone loved this place, there was no reason not to love it. Then, Zoran came over and mock-punched her. "Hey Z!" She grinned brightly. She hadn't seen him much, these past few weeks. "I'll tell you later, brother." She blushed involuntarily. "Where have you been, by the way? Were you hiding in your dorm or something? I'll kick your butt, if I find you there next time." She was kidding of course. She blushed again, realizing that she'd said it loud and everyone had probably heard it.

That's when an owl, came flying in. The owl dropped the letter in front of the girl wearing the tutu, and Shah couldn't help but wonder if it was from a teacher. The word had probably reached the adults pretty fast.

//OOC: OK. So, let's just RP that an owl came flying in and dropped what Prof. Torres posted, because we obviously cannot ignore or be oblivious to Prof. Torres's indication. //

Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Aylee looked up to see a boy introducing himself as Shah's brother. She felt confused as he said his last name- I thought Shah's last name was Hazel...? Pushing the thought away, she then wondered if she had seen this boy before. Nope. Maybe he was in one of her classes? Well, she had never seen him before so she decided not to ask in case she started to stammer again. Instead, Aylee just mouthed a 'Hi' towards the boy with a small smile and listened to everyone else talk. She then grinned as Shah challenged her brother. Almost giggling, she saw Shah blush so she just shrugged.

"I used to do that all the time with my brother," she muttered, remembering the memories.
Then she saw the owl swoop in and carry the letter to Sydney. She wondered if the girl was in trouble. Probably, Aylee thought.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 pm

As soon as the owl arrived and dropped a letter to Tutu-girl, Lucy smiled. She knew the girl was in trouble because there was no way Headmistress Torres would let something like that pass unnoticed. "Well," Lucy began, turning to the rest. "I'm on my way the dungeons. Do you wanna see them Ry?" she asked as she turned to the Gryffindor boy next to her.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Trying to keep up with all the people and their conversations, Ryland turned to Lucy as she spoke. "Yes, that would be nice." he said as he waved goodbye to everyone else, giving a smile to Aurelia as he left. He wasn't very fond of large crowds nor interacting with other boys as he could not get rid of the memories that haunted him from his time in the orphanage. It was something he was constantly thinking of as the bullying by the older boys had always been terrible. Turning back, he looked at all of the kids sitting, talking and laughing with their friends, and he sincerely hoped he could one day be as friendly and courageous as they seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 pm

"Dang it" Sydney muttered to herself. "I'll catch ya guys later" she nervously bites her lip as she looks towards ryland "will they expel me" she quietly asks with tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Aylee felt a bit annoyed at Sydney as she asked him if they will expell her. Why was she looking so upset? She was breaking the rules! And literally crying in front of a boy she just met? That's a bit... annoying. Sighing, she wondered why she was thinking bad about her friend. Aylee shook her head, irritated by Sydney's behaviour. James, Wade, Ryland, she though angrily. Make up your mind! She wasn't hoping for one of them herself, she was just annoyed by Sydney. Her friend was paying too much attention to boys.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Sydney cleared her throat and wiped her eyes. She looked over at Aylee who looked kind of… well pissed. “Hey, Lee. You ok?” She asked her friend. Had Sydney done something wrong? Was Aylee mad at her? She didn’t want to lose her best friend and possibly be kicked out of Hogwarts all in the same day.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Aylee shook her head.

"I-I'm fine," she muttered and stood up. "I-I have to go. Bye..."

With that she walked towards the Ravenclaw Common Room, unable to realize why she was annoyed at Sydney.

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Sydney stared at her best friend as she walked away. She turned to Ryland and asked, “Did Aylee seem upset? Did I do something wrong?” She was really worried about Aylee and wanted to help in some way.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 am

Everyone, please make sure you read all the posts and pay attention to who has left a thread and who is still in it. Characters no longer in this thread are Lucy Malfoy, Ryland Marcotte, and Aylee Walters.
-Andrew

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll in the hall    A stroll in the hall  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A stroll in the hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Out of Character :: Archives and Shit :: Term 2, Year 2022-2023-
Jump to: