Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addie Umbridge

Addie Umbridge

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] Empty
PostSubject: Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application]   Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 am

Your Full Name: Adelaide (Addie) Noelle Umbridge

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Divination

Why do you want to become a professor? I'd like to further the education for the future generation of wizards.

Why you have chosen this subject? I'm a seer and who better to teach the Inner Eye than someone who has it?

Have you applied for any professions yet? No

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field? None other than being a seer.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Addie walked into the dusty classroom. Circular tables were set out all around and there were old crystal balls on each of them. Addie quickly cleaned everything the best she could, and set the crystal balls away for another day. Instead she set out all the stuff needed for tessomancy.

Stepping back to inspect everything, she flicked her wand and the room's ceiling suddenly became full of stars. Suddenly, she heard footsteps and looked to see her first few students arriving through the trapdoor. She smiled at them and formed words in the air that floated above her head and read:

Tessomancy
The Study of Tea Leaves

She saw the excitement and questioning in their faces. She scanned the students looking for two in specific with no luck. Maybe they'd show up soon.

"Goodmorning class." She paused as the class replied back cheerfully."I'm so glad to see everyone so interested in Divination. This you you will learn methods of divining the future, or gathering insights into future events, through various rituals and tools. Other methods we will study will be crystal balls, Astronomy charts and horoscope charts. Can someone tell me what they're most excited for this year?"

Addie watched as the students all excitedly jumped up with their hands raised. She hoped she's meet at least one seer this year, and one in particular.

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Divination Professor. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Addie Umbridge [Divination Professor Application]
Page 1 of 1