HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

A Father's Call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: A Father's Call   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 am

Unable to reply Wade's letter from his current home, Kellin decided to stay at Hogsmeade for a few days and send a letter to Hogwarts from the post office. His son's owl was a beautiful midnight black, with piercing eyes that Kellin admired. As he attached the piece of parchment to the owl, Kellin ordered it to take it to Hogwarts, to Wade Malfoy.

As he watched the owl fly out, he couldn't help but feel a hint of warmth in his chest. Maybe his son wouldn't be as disappointed in him as he thought. Maybe he could get his son back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 am

Lucia was wandering around in Hogsmeade, loving the sound of joyous voices and ruckus made by students and adults alike. She loved the mood in Hogsmeade, because everything was so happy. Even in the years when the Dark Ones had been extremely active, Hogsmeade had been a place of joy, at least if you looked away from the fights that had taken place here.

She stopped and saw the Post Office. She blinked. She had never set foot inside that shop. She had only heard of it, as it was renown for the hundreds of owls inside. She took a moment to wonder if she wanted to go inside. She then decided that she'd have time for that. She smiled and walked inside, the doorbell sounding as she opened. She looked around and blinked. Yup, a lot of owls.

Lucia walked around a bit, wondering how much food went to the owls and how foul it could smell in such a shop, given the fact that they were animals. She grinned at her own disgusting thoughts and noticed that it was rather empty. It was probably due to the fact that it was getting a bit late. She saw a couple of students chatting and pointing at a beautiful snow owl. She grinned at this and didn't take her eyes off them, which lead to her walking straight into someone. She blinked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said apologetically, looking at the man in front of her, hoping that he wasn't one of those who flipped or looked disgusted at her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Spoiler:

His mind was lost in the owl's flight, watching it disappear from sight. Could it be possible that Wade would agree? It seemed far too good to be true. Unable to think about the possiblities, Kellin closed his, deep in thought. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry." What? It had to be a girl. That voice wouldn't belong to another man. Turning around he saw a dark-haired woman, looking apologetically up at him. His lips curled into half a smile, "Don't worry. People here are always in and out of the office, it's easy to bump into someone." It had been a long time since he had talked to any other person, not counting his brother, Phoenix, but it was nice to feel a bit more human again. "I'm-" he stopped himself from saying his real name, unaware of how long it had been associated with the Dark Ones, instead, he said "Leo."
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm

Spoiler:

Lucia looked at the man and felt very relieved that he spoke back with a kind-ish tone. She gave a nod. "I suppose you're right. This is the first time I've been here. I can't believe I waited for Hogwarts to end before I visited this place," she said with a shrug. She was honestly too much of a prankster when she had been younger. She never thought the thought that a Post Office could be a cool place.

"It's nice to meet you, Leo," Lucia said with a smile, "I'm Lucia." She had noticed that Leo was a rather handsome man, but now that she was trying to figure out something to say, she noticed it all the more. She mentally sighed at her stupid, 23-year-old self and then said: "So, what brings you to Hogsmeade?"

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 pm

"Well, who visits the post office nowadays?" he teased. From her looks, Kellin suspected the woman to be a Gryffindor, though he couldn't be sure yet. "It's something not many of us use anymore, yet I can see why." he glanced at a group of loud students, the kind that he had met during his school years many, many times before. 

"It's very nice to meet you, too, Lucia." he said. "You know, I've got a niece with a similar name to yours; her name is Lucy." as soon as the words slipped, he mentally cursed himself for not controlling his words. "I thought I'd send an owl to my brother." he simply replied. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:42 pm

"I suppose the post office is a bit old-school," Lucia agreed, even though it was the only place for the citizens of Hogsmeade could send letters and the like. "But I now get why it is attractive to students. I just failed to notice," she said.

She blinked and gave a grin. "She must be quite charming then," she said joyously.

Lucia gave a light shrug. "I was simply wandering around in Hogsmeade, just feeling like getting some fresh air. I'm studying plants and potions at a university on the Isle of Skye at the moment, actually, and I got some free time. I pretty much just grew nostalgic. I miss the time I've spent here sometimes, so... Also, I was thinking of applying to become a professor at Hogwarts, but neither Potions or Herbology has an open slot at the moment," she explained and realized she had started to ramble slightly. She frowned a bit at herself, but let it slip.

She then realized that maybe she was intruding and she sighed. "I hope I'm not stalling you from writing that letter or anything. If so, I can take hearing it," she said lightly, but hoped it wasn't so; she had nothing to do, and the wandering in Hogsmeade was getting tiresome. Talking to new people was very much appreciated at the moment.

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:11 am

"She is." he agreed, "Every woman I've met in my life is charming. Including you, Lucia." Kellin was tired of this game, but he enjoyed playing it once in a while as long as long as it kept him entertained.

"Potions, eh? That sounds like an awfully hard subject to teach." he thought. "Too many rules to follow." His thoughts wandered out for a few seconds, realizing that he had loved potions class before, but now everything else seemed irrelevant.

Kellin chuckled, his blue eyes sparkling with laughter. "No, you're not. I've already sent it." Turning to look at her again, "but if you want to go and leave me alone for the rest of the evening...I guess I'll manage." He was joking now, of course, but he wanted to spend a few more minutes in civilization before leaving again.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 am

Lucia gave a smile and then felt a slight bit flushed at his straightforwardness. "Well, thanks," she said, "I'd say the same about you," she admitted calmly, her calm smile back. She could, however, tell that this was something he was rather used to. She wasn't surprised at that given his appearance, but she'd never let herself be fooled into thinking this was anything but a game to him.

She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I'm not a big fan of rules either, but the art of potions... There are two kinds of rules, I think. The rule of the social world where everything can really be challenged. And then there's the rule of potions. You can't challenge them without knowing everything about them. You challenge them without knowing them, and you could wind up killing someone. And those are rules I respect, because they are a challenge. And I intend to learn everything about them, so that I can bend the rules for my own amusement," she said, letting her passion for potions show.

She smiled. "I'm glad, then," she said joyously. She gave a chuckle. "I have nothing better to do," she joked back, "No really, I'm not due anywhere. So, if there's anything you've been wanting to do when you're in Hogsmeade?"

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 am

Kellin was about to protest that killing someone accidentally was not that big of a deal, but realizing that was frowned upon he stopped the thought from slipping out. "I guess when you think about it that way, it makes sense." he shrugged. He could sense the girl's view on Potions, and though he'd never been a fan of the class while a student, he couldn't help but feel a bit of her enthusiasm.

"I'd be honored if you accompanied me to the Three Broomsticks. It's been an awful long time since I visited that place. I heard it got better." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 am

Lucia gave the man a smile. She was glad he understood her explanation. Not everyone did. She supposed that was because they didn't get how extremely thin the line was between life and death. This she could tell that Kellin did. Of course, that could mean two things; either you were surrounded by death at all sides, hating it for taking the life of your friends, or because he knew how easy it was to end a life. She hoped for the first. She believed the first. He seemed too much of a gentleman than to endanger other people.

She gave him a grin. "I'd love to. I haven't been to Three Broomsticks in quite a while," she said joyously. She then turned a bit and gestured to the door. "Shall we?"

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 am

For a second, Kellin felt Lucia's presence rip through him and investigate every part of his brain as if looking for something he didn't know of. He felt himself grow impatient, so he smiled a slightly strained smile and opened the door for Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Call   

Back to top Go down

A Father's Call
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1