Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

My Secret Diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

My Secret Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 am

12/11/2013
Dear Diary,

Maybe life hates me. Yup, that's it.

Whenever I hope for a quiet, normal year at Hogwarts it usually turns into the opposite.
Year 1, nothing really happened, unless you count meeting new friends and Sydney's drama.
Year 2, fight with Sydney, more drama.
Year 3, got attacked by Umbridge.
Year 4, oh, where do I even begin to start?

Let's start with the fact that Lucy probably hates me. Remember when I told you about that Care of Magical Creatures lesson in the forest? Well, when the wolf transformed, Lucy somehow got 'hypnotized' or something by the wolf and she started walking towards it. Ella tried to stop Lucy but got under the spell, too. So Ryland tried to protect Lucy by standing in front of her. Me, being the idiot I always was, yelled out at Lucy to get back- causing the werewolf to claw at Ryland's back. Shah took Ryland to the Hospital Wing while Professor Vega taught the rest of us a new spell. Lucy kept glaring at me, so it's clear that she hates me. That Ministry of Magic worker probably does, too. So might Wade, and everyone else.

So last time, I told you about Ryland turning a candle into a yellow rose and handing it to Auden and stuff. Right, so, before he left, he promised me and Sydney roses. I bet Sydney was happy about that. Anyway, a few days later, when I went back to the Ravenclaw Tower after a day at the library I found Ryland in front of the door with a bunch of lavender roses talking to a Slytherin boy which I do not particularly like (that's a whole other story). I asked Ryland if he's here for Sydney (I obviously thought so- either it was for Sydney or for Auden. At least, that's what I thought) and he just said that the flowers are for me. Honestly, I was nothing but confused. I always thought of Ryland as a friend, what did the flowers mean? It honestly gave me the idea that he likes me. So I just ran away. Not that literally, I just excused myself and wandered off into the common room as quickly as I could. And then I found myself under my bed, trying to deal with things. I'm very stupid, aren't I? Soon enough, I fell asleep and then Sydney was there, telling me to get up. She immediately realized that something was wrong, and wouldn't give up until I told her everything... and then she was giving me advice on boys. I'm going to be honest- ugh.

I've been avoiding Ryland since. Well, until the Halloween Party. I don't know what came over me- one moment I was dancing with Kynan, then I was turning down Sydney's request to dance (I must have gone crazy then, but it felt great...), then I saw Ryland punch Wade in the face and then I was running after Ryland out of the Great Hall. What, did I feel like a Gryffindor or something? I was never the one for adventures.

Anyway, I followed Ryland into a corridor and then, well, basically he attacked me. His eyes were grey, not green. He tried to use the Killing Curse on me. He insulted me, he said that he's got courage and power while I've got books and hiding under my bed when I don't understand something. I really don't care about the last part, though. Well, I tried not to let it bother me. So I Stunned him. When he woke up, he couldn't remember anything...

Well, now it's summer. At least, almost the end of summer. We still have a few weeks till September 1st. Everything's been alright, the train ride home was quiet.

Both Kynan and I sat in the same compartment and we barely talked. I bet he's got his mind on Maya, I haven't seen her for ages. I wonder what happened to her. Next term, Kynan will be allowed to Hogsmeade. I'm thinking of taking him to Honeydukes or Zonko's or the Ice-Cream Parlour.  I'm not sure if he'll say yes, though. He told me that in his first year, he and Maya had grumbled because of not being allowed to go to Hogsmeade. Going there would probably make him miss Maya more. The silence didn't bother us. I'm surprised at Kynan's calm-ness and quiet-ness, though.

Summer's been okay, so far. I haven't told Kynan or Ethan or mum or dad anything. I think that mum's suspecting something, though, I've barely been out of my room all summer. I have no plans, anyway, so I usually spend the whole day inside and in pyjamas. I refused mum's offers to take us out for dinner so far. Kynan's obsessed with this game called Minecraft. Ethan's learning Arabic, apparently. Hm. Dad's alright, I think he's gotten over the fact that I'm a witch and that Kynan's a wizard. He accepted the prank stuff I've brought him from Zonko's and promised to try them on Ethan. I dunno how it went, though. Dad's probably put the stuff under his bed and never brought them out again. Shame. I have a Marauder's Map in my school trunk. Sydney gave me a discount on it. Perks of having a BFF who works at Zonko's. I don't use it, though. Mum likes giving me Maths exercises to work out every now and then. To get my mind working again. I barely work out half of it. All I do these days is sit on my bed, in front of my laptop or with a book or something. I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts, but at the same time I'm afraid to go there again. I'm going to be a fifth year soon. With O.W.Ls and Career Advice, too. There was one this year, and fourth years were allowed to go there too. When I grow up, I always wanted to be a Professor at first, or a shopkeeper or something but now I'm interested in being an Investigator for the Ministry of Magic. It's like a detective, I'd get to solve a huge riddle everyday! I love riddles, I love solving them. When I read mystery book, I always try solving the mystery before the protagonist does!

But to do that, I'd have step #1 being 'Get out of your room for once'.

I'm trying to remember which classes I have. I got DADA (there's a replacement teacher which I honestly don't like very well), CoMC (not my current favourite), Charms (the teacher's okay. Strict, though), pretty sure I got Potions (my head goes back to Ryland when I think of Potions), and... that's it, I think. Well, okay then.

I wonder how Sydney and Auden are. Maybe I should owl them. Auden told me that she got raped by a werewolf last summer. Sydney's probably having boy trouble again.

Right.

~ Aylee

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 pm

3/12/13
Dear Diary,

Prepare yourself for a dramatic entry.

I never thought I'd be writing about something like this.

I think it's pretty clear that Ryland likes me. God, I really want to facepalm myself every time I think of it. Instead, I usually just pull a stupid face and say, "What can you do about it?" Okay, I pull stupid faces a lot. Anyway, back to the actual topic. I went to the Owlery a few days ago to send a letter to my brother and I met Ryland there. He had a ferret with him (I never knew he owned one!) and he basically called me beautiful. I don't think that thinking that he is just being superdy-duper friendly and nice is a good excuse anymore. I'm really really sure that he likes me. So basically, now I'm reading a favourite book of mine, wondering what someone does in such situations.

Oh wait, did I tell you what happened to me last year? After the Halloween Party? Last time, I told you that when Ryland woke up he couldn't remember anything. Well, I figured that he might've been under the Imperius Curse. After some thought, we fled the scene ('cause there was a broken window and if we were found there we may have gotten detention) and I said that we should go tell the Headmaster. That's it. I asked Ryland if he could remember anything. He said that he remembered that he had to get to the seventh floor. I don't get it. What's on the seventh floor that is so special for someone to put an Imperius Curse on an innocent student to get to? I've been trying to think of a few possible destinations... the North Wing, Ravenclaw's Head's Office, Fat Lady's Corridor, The Divination Classroom, Disused Bathroom? I don't know. So much for wanting to be an investigator.

Well, other than that, nothing very interesting has happened. We have a new Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor which I absolutely hate. He's all about blood purity and it felt like a History of Magic lesson. What does blood heritage have anything to do with Defence Against the Dark Arts? Not to mention, for our homework we had to put in our blood status. I went to ask him about it (and I ignored the fact that Elita was already talking to the Professor, which I shamefully admit) and he just took ten points off Ravenclaw and tried to feed me this cock-a-bull story about researching on people's opinions about blood purity and stuff. AND HE PUT ME INTO GROUP B JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T PUT IN MY BLOOD STATUS. I do not find this fair AT ALL. Group B are supposed to be dealing with Boggarts and I REALLY do not want to face one again. If you could see me right now, I look like I'm about the throw you at someone's face.

The other classes are going well. Potions is okay. We learned about Veritaserum, a potion used to make the drinker tell the truth. I've always honestly wanted one of those, to make my brother or friends drink. I don't mean any harm, though, I just want to know what they usually think about me. It sounds self-centred, doesn't it? Charms is fine. We did the Cheering Charm last lesson. There was a History of Magic Professor some time ago, but I dunno what happened to him. He never showed up.

On another note, I met Elita in the Gardens. The meeting didn't exactly go well because she burst out crying. Ella has left school and went to live with her grandmother. Elita's really upset. I wonder how Professor Vega's holding up. Even during Care of Magical Creatures, the Professor seemed upset. I feel sorry for them. I wonder where Ella is. I wonder if she's okay. I wonder what got her to turn.

Too pessimistic?

I met this girl called Aoife the other day. I liked her. Okay, she is hyper and really, really energetic and says loads of things about sheep and other things that I can't remember... she takes Kynan's and Ethan's hyper-ness to level 2.

I don't really have anything else to say.

Well, I better go.

Hmpf.

~ Aylee
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 am

1/1/14
Dear Diary,

I guess I forgot to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas! Very Happy

Happy New Year, too! It's first January at the moment. I don't feel any different, though.

Christmas was great- Ella, Aoife and Evan organized a ball for that. The Great Hall was too beautiful, I wouldn't even believe that they were the ones who decorated it! And I still can't believe how many presents I got. NINE. From Kynan and the rest of my family, Aoife, Hunter, Ryland, Lucy, Darcy, Ella, Elita and Morgana. I'm not in the mood to list what presents I got, but I'm going to say that I loved Ryland's the most. It was a Mockingjay pin, like the one from The Hunger Games! I absolutely loved it too much! And then there was Elita's present- two sets of new books! A set of John Green books and the Divergent trilogy! I swear I started reading those right after I left the ball! And you know what else happened at the Ball? Maya is back. I saw her with Kynan, I bet Kynan freaked out when he saw her. We both thought that Maya wasn't coming back. I really want Kynan to ask Maya on a date already. Oh, well. After Aoife and Hunter left to open their presents, I saw a person who I could've sworn was Ethan. After I confronted the person, he introduced himself as Logan, the new Healer. Embarrassing moment, haha. And an even more embarrassing moment- when I sat down on a chair, it's back legs practically disappeared so I fell on my back and bumped my head. In the Great Hall. During the Ball. And a bunch of students saw. Greaaaaat.

The day after the ball, I received a letter from Ethan, though. I'm not going home for Christmas so I guess he wrote to wish me a happy new year or something. Well, he did wish me that and he got me news from home. He's doing well in school, apparently (which is code for as well as Kynan does). Mum and dad are fine, but Ethan says that he thinks there's something wrong with mum. She's becoming really thin and tired. Dad doesn't suspect anything, though. Ethan thinks that mum is becoming anorexic or something. I'll send her an owl when I get the chance. He also said that he loves his prank kit- dad fell for almost everything! Oh, and he told me not to let a stupid git like Professor Elldir get to me and not to sink Kynan's ship. Ever since last summer, Ethan and Kynan had started this whole stupid shipping thing- they put two people's names together and say that they want those two people to get together. So now those two ship "Rylee" which is me and Ryland. Ethan and I ship Kynan with Maya. I also ship Hunter and Aoife. Oh god, now I'm continuing with this ridiculous shipping thing!

Speaking of ships, remember that time I told you that I went to send a letter to Ethan in the Owlery and I saw Ryland there? Well, he invited me to the Defence Against the Dark Arts dinner party. As his date. Oh, and he admitted that he likes me. And guess what I did? I literally ran away. Again. God, I must be annoying him so badly by now. And then just as I was going back to the Common Room, Evan invited me this time. Honestly, I'm getting tired of that git. How can he expect me to be his friends after all Kynan has told me he did? And almost burning down the Clock Tower, which I was a witness of? Well, I turned Evan down. And guess who Evan came with to the dinner party? Darcy! I admit, they totally look cute together!

I also saw Kynan at the Dinner Party, but I knew that it was impossible that he could've made it to Group A. He later explained to me that the Professor randomly invited him. Aoife came too, with Hunter. And there was also Morgana, who I saw talking to Kynan. As soon as Ryland and I entered, Aoife was shouting across the room at Ryland with the silly nickname that Kynan invented. Well, I wonder how she learned that? That git.

On another note, Kynan found me in the library the other day and found a way to get me to break the rules. Books. He promised me a bunch of new books and bugged me so I could sneak little Aoife and her friends out to Hogsmeade. What did I say? Yes. I did it. I admit, I broke the rules and I smuggled three first-years out to Hogsmeade. It wasn't as hard, I just had to use the Disillusionment Charm. It's a really tricky charm that is supposed to make you like a human chameleon. Well, the charm worked, we got them out and we visited the Three Broomsticks first. And then the cover was blown. By whom, you might ask? Ryland. Honestly, does he have to be everywhere? Well, anyway, he recognized Aoife, Hunter and Willow immediately and warned me that I could get into heaps of trouble. As if I didn't know that already.

Classes have been okay. I'm thinking about dropping Defence Against the Dark Arts, Professor Elldir has ruined my love for that subject. I've recently signed up for Arithmancy, and the teacher is a very excited man who wears a beret. During class he got distressed because he had no chalk until he figured out to use magic. I admit, it was a funny show. There's not much to say about the other classes. In History of Magic we learned about the Deathly Hallows and Horcruxes. It was an interesting lesson. There's also been Career Advice recently, the Divination Professor had to take over Professor Umbranox's place for Ravenclaw. She is a very nice Professor, though, and she teaches my brother Divination.

Oh well, I better go. I am tired, and I still have some things to study.

OWLs are drawing near... wish me luck!

~ Aylee
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   My Secret Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 pm

20/6/14

Dear Diary,

so, I'm re-reading you, and oh my god I just can't believe how stupid I used to be. Mind you, I still am, but my old entries are just unbelievable. By each one I was always thinking that I was becoming more mature, when I'm really not.

I'm a seventh year now, and I'll be leaving Hogwarts soon. I'll miss it really. I'll miss Sydney and Auden, even though they basically didn't show up this year. I'll miss Professor Leblanc and his beret and french accent, I'll miss Aoife's sheep obsession, I'll miss seeing Kynan around Maya (because they're so cute, obviously). I can't believe it, that I basically won't be here anymore. I know this sounds super cheesy, but I basically grew up here.

After Hogwarts, I've got no clear plans for where I'm going. I'm planning on spending the summer with my family, and then I think I'm going to apply for the Ministry. Mum says that we're putting up with dad's and Ethan's salary right now, but I still need to get a job. Seventeen years basically means adulthood in the wizarding world. I think I want to be an Obliviator. I've never tried the spell before, but I've only read up the theory. Maybe it won't be so hard, since everyone says that I'm great at magic.

Since I'll be turning seventeen, I can actually use magic everywhere now, which is great! I can make the plates wash themselves, the laundry do itself, clean up my bedroom with just a wave of my wand. And my parents could see how well I've done in school.

I think I'm going to leave Julia for Kynan. He said a few times about how much he wants an owl, and I won't be really needing mine anymore since I'll be going home everyday. Unless I move out. But that thought is for later in life.

I'm on this diary's last page, so I'll be now using the one Kynan got me for Christmas a few years ago. I don't know where I'll put you, but probably somewhere deep inside my wardrobe, so when I grow up and I'll be cleaning out I will re-read this again and laugh at my stupidity.

Mum's taking me to see the Fault In Our Stars after graduation. It will be both a great and sad experience. I can't wait, honestly. I'll miss Hogwarts.

Wish me luck!

Goodbye for now, Diary.
Love,
Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   My Secret Diary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Secret Diary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2