HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

My Secret Diary

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: My Secret Diary   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 am

17/02/2012
Dear Diary,

Hi!

My name is Aylee Walters and I am so excited! Wanna know why?

I am a witch!
I still can't believe it! Imagine a stranger showing up at your house with a letter and talking about a wizardry school that I have to go to. At first, I thought it was just some hobo trying to make a fool out of me and my family. But then the "hobo" made our huge kitchen table float!

It was... magical!

You could imagine my older brother Ethan annoying me for the whole month with questions like, "Can you fly?" or "Can you make me fly?". My little brother Kynan just runs out of the room I'm in or ignores me. I bet he thinks I'm going to turn him into a frog. My mum was supportive of me, like always, and bought me this diary as a 'good luck' present. My dad didn't trust the letter for one minute. He is convinced that it is some mad people playing a joke on us.

Mum took me shopping for my school stuff the same day. We had to exchange our money, though, because wizards have different money than us. Did you know that wizards have an alley called Diagon Alley full of shops with everything you need! And all this is hidden behind a bar called the Leaky Cauldron. I wish my mum bought me a pet, though. Mum said we don't have enough money. Oh, well.

Well, as much as I am excited for this Hogwarts school, I am also very very scared. What if I do or say something wrong? What if others make fun of me because I have no idea about magic? What if I get lost? What if...?
Ok, I should stop worrying. The problem is, I can't. I am too scared to be made fun of again, just like I used to be made fun of back in school. I am really bad at making friends. The only friends I had made back in school used to leave me out and forget that I was next to them. Then they literally forgot me. After that, one of them started to say stuff about me behind my back and it was really mean. I just hope it doesn't happen again.
I better go.

Wish me luck!
         ~ Aylee

3/12/13- I'm re-reading my entries and I am actually laughing at how much I used to worry. I still do, really. It's amazing, really, how much I was so amazed at magic things and now it seems like normal, everyday life. Don't you think?

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:47 pm

22/02/2013
Dear Diary,

Hogwarts is huge! I actually stood in front of the doors, with my mouth wide open. Luckily, nobody noticed me!

The school has a huge entrance hall and a big set of staircases. The most surprising part is that sometimes, the staircases move. Hogwarts also has a huge dining hall also known as the Great Hall. There are four tables and each table has a house name. The houses are named after the founders of the school, apparently. The houses are: Gryffindow, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Did you know that every year, the houses compete to get most points? Students earn those points during classes and such. But teachers can reduce points from students because of misbehaviour. At the end of the year, the house with most points wins the House Cup!

I was put in Ravenclaw where it is said that everyone in it is smart and intelligent. Honestly, I have no idea why they put me in it. I seriously have no brains. I got stuck outside of the common room on my first day until some person let me in. The door to Ravenclaw's common room has an eagle knocker on it, and when you knock it, it has a riddle every time. I am hopeless at guessing the answer.

Ravenclaw's common room is great, though! It is big and it has an awesome view of the grounds. It has tables and chairs and a library too!
I am going to explore the castle better when I have the chance.

The school also has classes. It's strange because you have to sign up for the classes that you want. It is very different in my old school. In my old school, we had to take every subject. Right now, I only signed up for:

- Charms
 - Defence Against the Dark Arts
- History of Magic
- Potions
 - Care of Magical Creatures

But I currently only got accepted in Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts. I bet they're going to be very interesting. What I'm scared of is that the teachers expect me to know something magical already. Or that I fail in attempt to do a spell and I get laughed at. I got into the school late so how will I catch up on classes? I'm seriously afraid.

Ok, I have to stop worrying. Mum says that I worry too much. She says just worry about it when it happens.

Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you.

Wizards use owls to deliver letters!

At breakfast in Hogwarts, hundreds of owls swoop in to deliver mail. I heard that the school has a tower full of owls that can be used by anyone. Should I write to mum and dad? Maybe I'll write a letter just in case and one day I'll find my way to this "Owlery" place.

I better go.

I hope I get into the remaining classes!

I need luck for this, Diary!
                                ~ Aylee

3/12/13- I still don't understand why I was put in Ravenclaw till this day. I'm the stupidest Ravenclaw ever.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

3/3/2013
Dear Diary,

Sorry I haven't written in so long, I've been really busy!

Well, I got accepted into the classes I signed up for. I even performed my first spell in Charms! It's called "Aguamenti" and it's supposed to conjure water from the tip of your wand. It was great knowing that I can do magic! I'm also thinking of applying for the Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News for something to in my free time. I'm still stuck on what to write in my application.

I also made two new friends!

I met James, a second-year Ravenclaw, while I was sending a letter to mum and dad. He was very nice to me and apparently, he is a muggle-born too. He told me that it is normal to be born to non-wizards and not to worry.

I also met Ellie, a second-year Slytherin, down by the lake. She was very nice to me and I liked her. But she told me something I dont think she wanted me to know... she's actually nine years old. Her grandparents killed her parents so Hogwarts was the only safe place for her. Now she fears that her grandmother is going to come and try to turn Ellie and her sister Ella over to the Dark Side. She tried to warn Ella but she said that Ella doesn't believe her. I'm so worried for her! I really want to help her but I don't know what to do! I need to think a bit better...

~ Aylee

3/12/13- I'm still overdramatic, don't worry.

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 am

10/3/2013
Dear Diary,

For some reason, I felt like I needed to write. Not much has happened since the last time, though.

I've made a lot of new friends. James introduced me to Sydney Hale, Leah Baker and Riley Black. I think Sydney likes James since she's always blushing and giggling around him. She annoyed me a little, though because she called me poor child and sweetie. It was like being treated like a five-year old. I'm actually her age... I've also met Shah Chelsea Hazel when I tripped over her leg in a corridor. Then I met Lucy Malfoy, Aurelia Rosier and Ryland Marcotte. They're all very nice. Although I hate when I started to stutter. It's a bit of a problem I have when I meet new people because I'm not used to them yet.

What else is new?

I got accepted as a Hogwarts Hippogriff O' News journalist. I wish I can find something good to write about. Still searching here. I'm a bit uncomfortable because the girl who runs the newspaper is Ella Fontayne, Ellie's sister. I also signed up for the Duelling League and was accepted too. It sounds fun!

I am also a bit upset because Potions class got cancelled. I don't know what happened to the teacher but I was really looking forward to the lesson.
Speaking of lessons, I signed up for Flying. It sounds scary but I learned that it is compulsory to take Flying as a first-year. I mean no offence to the teachers, but I am super super scared. It's a class about flying with broomsticks. What if I fall off?

Did you know that there is a wizard's sport with broomsticks? It's called Quidditch. I have no idea how they play it yet but I know that James is on the Ravenclaw team. It seems that every year, each house has a game of Quidditch against each other. Why would anyone play with broomsticks? Aren't they scared that they might fall off?

I have no idea. Well, I better go, the CoMC Term Project is due in 11 days and I am still stuck in writing it.

Love,
~ Aylee

3/12/13- And to think- classes got harder in the future!

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:16 am

12/3/2013
Dear Diary,

I was bored so I wanted to write =)

So, what's new?

Sydney invited me to a sleepover. I don't know if I should be happy or worried because we might make a lot of noise and be told off. Which reminds me, she has a major crush on James! It was a bit funny watching her blush and giggle next to him. Then she pulled me away and started crying. She told me that it's not normal for her to be shy. I almost rolled my eyes. I am not fun and awesome like her, I'm shy and nervous and it's normal for me, right?

Recently I went down to the lake and saw Sydney playing guitar. She's really good at it! Then she tried teaching James the guitar while Wade and Aurelia discussed about making an end-of-term party. I would like to go... I'm not the girl with a gazillion friends so I have never been to one.

I'm a bit upset because the Care of Magical Creatures Professor updated the term projects. They're due a few days and I am teamed up with Lucy and James. Lucy has been away from some time and I think she should be back soon. I hope we get to finish the project on time. Also, I am not good with teamwork. Back in Muggle school, whenever we had teamwork, the team would be too slow and lazy and I would have to do the work. Fingers crossed it won't happen again!

Which reminds me, we also have a new Ravenclaw in the house! Her name is Auden, if I remember correctly but I haven't met her yet. Well, I better go. Time for the sleepover soon.
See you, Diary!
Love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 am

16/3/2013
Dear Diary,

Hello! I was bored again so I decided to write... again Smile

I received an invite to the end-of-term party that Wade and Aurelia are organizing. It's gonna be down by the lake and Sydney is going to perform with the guitar! I am so excited and I even have my outfit planned out! See?

Outfit:

What do you think? I think that I will love it. The dress was actually an old summer dress but with a pair of scissors, I transformed it into that! And I guess mum packed me some jewellery without me knowing. Remind me to say 'thanks' to mum.

Which reminds me, I also received a letter from mum! I am going to write back soon. I even bought a box of sugar quills and two boxes of chocolate wands for my parents and brothers. I am still confused how I got to be a witch and Ethan didn't... is that normal? Maybe Kynan gets to be a wizard too when he grows up!

What else is new? I met Auden, the new Ravenclaw. She's very nice.

Professor Vega also updated to CoMC term project deadline. 6th April. I hope James and Lucy will want to start soon. I am also thinking of signing up for Transfiguration. It has a new teacher and I think it might be interesting. Should I...? Maybe I will.

I don't know what else to write about. I  better go, then.

Bye!!

Love
~ Aylee

3/12/13- I used to get really over-excited, didn't I?

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 am

17/3/2013
Dear Diary,

I have to write this.

I was passing by the girls' lavatories when I heard someone screaming at herself that she was hideous and a monster. I entered and saw it was Ella. She had cut her hair, put on streaks of green dye and she has a ring in her eyebrow now... I think she's trying too hard to be someone she doesn't want to be. I calmed her down a bit and then she told me something... after the end of the term, Ellie might be adopted by Professor Vega. But Ella has nowhere to go. She's a homeless orphan. I didn't want to leave her like that so I asked her if she wanted to stay at my house. It was the best I could have done to help her! So, then I sent a letter to mum and I am waiting for a reply. I am so scared for Ellie and Ella now... their grandparents want to turn them over to the Dark Side. I really want to help them. I hope she says yes!

I have to go.

Love,
~ Aylee

3/12/13- memories...

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 pm

17/3/2013
Dear Diary,

Mum's reply arrived. She said yes. Ella is going to be my pretend cousin from Wales and share my room. That's the plan, anyway. I am so relieved that mum said yes, Ella and Ellie are in so much danger than before from their grandmother. Ella received a letter from her grandmother. It said that she had been accepted as the new Divination Professor. I convinced Ella to talk to Professor Vega. If her grandmother is right, and she is the new Professor, they are both in great danger. I really want to help them. I'll convince Ellie to drop out of Divination and take it myself to keep an eye on Umbridge if I have to. I am a bit stupid to do this, aren't I? I just made two new friends and I don't want them killed already! I don't feel like this shy girl anymore. Right now I feel scared and worried for my friends.

Speaking of which, I think I've made an enemy from my Care of Magical Creatures class. Tell you all about it later!

Going to Professor Vega's office...

Wish me lots of luck, Diary!

Love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:09 am

22/3/2013
Dear Diary,

It's the end of the term. I'm so excited to go home and tell my story to my parents! Except for the part about Ella and Ellie's grandmother... they would so freak out.

The end of term party was awesome! Me and that Gryffindor girl Rebecca took turns in playing CDs, although I wonder how it was only us who were playing music. Oh well.

I wonder if I will be a second year. Probably not, I don't have enough points. A student has to earn about a 100 points to go to the next year, I heard. I guess I'll be a second year next time.

I also wonder where Ella is going to go. Professor Vega asked to adopt her- I hope Ella says yes. Not because I don't want her to come with me but because she can live with someone she trusts. I bet she doesn't trust me. The problem about Ellie and Ella's grandmother might be solved soon. Just not overnight.

Remember when I told you I think I made an enemy in my Care of Magical Creatures class? It's a Gryffindor girl called Daisee. You see, in the class we were put in groups to find some stuff in the classroom. I was paired up with Taison, a Hufflepuff boy. But apparently, Daisee thought we were flirting... she's his girlfriend. So she hates me because Taison was flirting with me, I guess. He wasn't really flirting with me... he just smiled? I didn't ask for it! More to come...

I also think Sydney got in trouble for wearing a tutu during school hours. An owl delivered her a letter when she ignored Shah's advice to take it off. It's her choice to get in trouble!

What else is new? Nothing much, really.

I think I might owl James and Lucy. We need to work on the CoMC term project, it's due 6th April. If they don't want to work, I might write it myself?
I'm super nervous here, Diary!

Lots of love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 am

3/4/2013
Dear Diary,

I AM A SECOND YEAR!

The list of who passed came out today. I am so excited! I am so super happy right now!

Also, Ravenclaw's in the lead for the House Cup! *super super excited*

Lots and lots and lots of love,
~ Aylee

3/12/13- I still remember the excitement.

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 pm

9/4/2013
Dear Diary,

Hi! How are you? I am HAPPY! =D

I am now a second year! I am so sooo happy that I passed! We're getting lots of new first years. It's good to know that I am not the nervous new one anymore. Even my stammering habit is gone.

So, Ella is planning Ellie's birthday party. She even told everyone Ellie's real age. Rebecca was freaked out about it. Anyway, the party is soon. Ella, Rebecca, Severine and I planned it. It's going to be a surprise! I hope that the others didn't tell Ellie about it.

Ella has also given me and Emmalynne work for the school paper. She wants us to write an article and column sent to her by the 15th. I want to suggest a 'Fun Corner' for a column where every issue has a riddle or puzzle that has to be sent in by the readers. And the next issue we could say who won! I also had an idea for a column where the readers can share their creative writing or review a book, song, poem or film? Something like that. I was also thinking of suggesting an 'Ask' column. It can have all sorts of silly questions with all sorts of silly answers. I read muggle's newspapers for kids so...

I am also starting to get annoyed by Sydney. She is such a flirt! At first, I thought she has a crush on James, now it's Riley, now it's Wade, now it's Leo, now it's Ryland. Seriously?! I feel like saying, "GET OVER IT THEY ALL HAVE A LIFE!" Ok, it's a bit rude, but they do have their own life. They're not some soft-toys to be fought over. I know for a fact that Lucy has been crushing on James for ever, Wade is now going out with Shah, I think Leo and Ellie like each other but I don't know about Riley and Ryland. Ok, enough on relationships. I am not looking for a relationship and I am not an expert on those, anyway. Also, Sydney kind of thinks everything revolves around her. Once, she wore a tutu instead of the school uniform just because she wanted to. Honestly! She is really starting to bug me! Ok, ok, I should shut up now.

I am now super scared for Ellie. It's because of Divination. I am still wondering what Professor Vega will do about it...

Anyway, I better go finish my Charms homework. I got a 400 word essay about it. I will die while halfway doing it. And I still need to find an interesting story.

See you later!
~ Aylee

3/12/13- am I still annoying like that?

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm

16/4/2013

Dear Diary,

What's up? I was bored so I decided to write. It's been a bit long since I've written last. So, what's new?

I've handed in my work for Ella. It probably sucks, though. I didn't write an article, I was uninspired. So instead I gave her my ideas on the columns. I am stupid.

Professor Vega updated the CoMC term projects. We have to write an essay about a magical creatures. Now I have no idea what to write about. A dragon? Hippogriff? Phoenix? Mermaid? Hmpf.

Which reminds me, I forgot to give you details about the end of term party! Razz

Nothing interesting happened, really. Wade and Shah got to dance together. They look so cute together! Although Sydney caused a bit drama, claiming that she couldn't play guitar anymore and started crying. I bet she was just trying to get attention. Honestly! I danced a lot but I left when Sydney and Severine started to sing.

Other news- I put in an order to buy a gray owl but it isn't bought yet. I wonder when I will get it.

Also, we had the first Divination lesson this term. It was interesting, we were reading from the dregs at the bottom of the teacup. I read Ellie's- she has a dangerous path ahead of her with a deadly enemy but in the end she'll be happy? I'm still not sure about it. But I am still scared for her- Professor Umbridge is her grandmother. Ellie doesn't know- only Ella, Professor Vega and I know. I still wonder what Professor Vega is going to do about it. Although, sometimes I feel like I am butting in. Am I annoying Ella?

I bet I annoy everyone.

Ok, I'll try to ignore it. I better go start that CoMC project. I hope it doesn't get updated at the last minute... again.

Lots and lots of love,
~ Aylee

P.S. Did you like the colour of the text? I like it too!

P.S.S. Er... bye!

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 pm

12/5/2013
Dear Diary,

Hello there! How are you? It's been a long time since I last wrote so I thought maybe I should write.

Well, nothing interesting has really been happening- same old life. Schoolwork and homework, busy, busy, busy. I am feeling lonely most days now. Probably because Ella and Ellie probably have had enough of me. That's my problem, diary! Whenever I start feeling lonely, I start thinking that my friends hate me and there I go being insecure! I honestly can't help it... I am also feeling lonely because I got into a bit of a fight with Sydney.

I had went down in the common room and sat down near Sydney. She said that she missed me and I really doubted that. When I raised my eyebrows, she just scoffed and said, "Fine, be that way." I was honestly hoping that she would say that she did miss me.

Is that my problem? Insecurity and expecting too much from people? I am so bad with friends. Sometimes I wish that I had never opened my mouth when Sydney or Ella or Ellie or anyone else I know said "Hi". Because then, I somehow make a bad impression. Then, I start wondering if they really do want me as a friend. After that, I start letting myself feel left out and get in a fight and BAM!... lonely.

Which reminds me, I have nothing else to say... so...

Bye!
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Tue May 14, 2013 6:57 pm

14/5/2013
Dear Diary,

As usual, I was bored. Teachers are starting classes again (finally!) and I need to make a note to remember which classes I'm taking. I'm pretty sure it's:

• Care of Magical Creatures
  • Divination
  • Charms
  • Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • History of Magic
  • Transfiguration

We have lots of new teachers. Charms is taught by Miss Petrova. There hasn't been a Charms lesson yet but I hope she's not the strict kind. History of Magic is now taught by a Professor called Ashton Clark. He seems like the strict kind. The other teachers are still the same. Care of Magical Creatures by Professor Vega, Divination taught by Professor Umbridge (A.K.A Ella and Ellie's grandma), Defence Against the Dark Arts by Professor Umbranox and Transfiguration by Professor Black.

Nothing else is really new. James is back and I am hoping that Sydney doesn't make a scene in front of him. Or anyone else. There are also some new students, although I haven't met them yet.

Duelling Club is supposed to be on now. James sent each member an owl to make sure that we still want to be in it. I hope we start the duels, I really can't wait to practise spells. Which reminds me, I am still not very good at spells. I hope it's normal.

I'm thinking of writing to mum soon. Which reminds me, my owl still isn't bought. When will it arrive...?
Wish me luck!

Lots of love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Thu May 16, 2013 5:56 pm

16/5/2013

Dear Diary,

I hate my life and I wish that I had never existed! I am such a bad friend...

3/12/13- prepare for a very dramatic entry. The most dramatic yet.

Okay, I was reading in the Common Room when I heard Sydney and Leo talk. I guess I could have went upstairs to give them privacy but I was just... OK, I admit that I was stupid to sit there and listen! Then Sydney accused me of spying and then James entered the scene. I was so embarrased that I ran out of the room before any of them could talk to me again. Last year I was complaining about Sydney making a scene. Now I am making a scene myself!

Now I just wish that I had never agreed to come here. I wish that I was never a wizard, I wish that I had never even said 'hello' to any of my present friends, I wish that I had never opened my mouth in class. I am such a bad friend! I bet that everyone I know wish that I would just go away too. I don't deserve anything... not a single thing. I don't deserve friends, I don't deserve an owl, I don't deserve being a journalist, I don't deserve... anything!

Now I bet Leo, James and Sydney don't want to talk to me anymore. This is all my fault, for feeling mad at Sydney in the first year. I don't want to apologize, not because I don't want to but because she might reject my apology. And I am sure that she will reject it.

Out of love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 pm

5/6/2013
Dear Diary,

I am somehow smiling. So, guess what? Sydney and I made up.

I was in the Owlery, sending a letter when I bumped into Severine. I was quiet at first but she realized that something was wrong. So I cried and told her everything. She said that Sydney and I should talk without the two of us strangling each other. Then, later, I found Sydney by the lake with James and a Slytherin, crying because her boyfriend had dumped her (I didn't know she had one!) and I found myself apologizing. So, then we made up. I discovered that the Slytherin's name was Morgana and that she was a first-year.

So, I guess that I am calm now. Today is the second to last day of the term. I don't think there is an end of term party this time, because I got no invitation to such party. I can't wait to be a third-year, thought. I will be able to go to Hogsmeade! I am also excited because Ravenclaw is in the lead for the House Cup. And, next term, my brother Kynan will be joining Hogwarts. I am super excited to have my brother here! I wonder if he will be in Ravenclaw too, or maybe another house. I don't know.

Oh, well. I better go. I have to finish my Care of Magical Creatures essay which is due tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Lots of love,
~Aylee

P.S. My birthday is coming up soon! I am extra excited!

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 pm

6/6/2013
Dear Diary,

I'm writing for just one particular reason. I need to keep track of the classes that I am in. They are always changing because either the teachers get inactive and the subject ends up without a teacher or new teachers join and I really want to sign up for the subject. So, a lot of changes in classes and a lot of confusion for me!

Okay, so I got...

• Care of Magical Creatures
  • Divination
  • Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • History of Magic
  • Transfiguration
  • Potions
  • Charms

History of Magic is inactive too. I haven't been to Charms or Potions yet although I met the teacher just once. Wow, I just realized that throughout my whole two years at Hogwarts, I have always signed up for Potions but never been to one Potions class! That's kind of funny...

Lots of love,

~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 am

21/6/2013
Dear Diary,

I am now a third year! And Ravenclaw won the House Cup!

What a great term it has been! Unless you count all the drama. Then it would have been a not-so-good term.
There was some drama between James and Sydney. Apparently, Sydney kissed James, but he turned her down because he liked someone else. So I ended up trying to get Sydney to stop crying in the Common Room but I failed. I really don't want to say anything against her, but, man! She's being such a drama queen!

Oh, well. Now I do not know what to say. Today is the first day of my third year. I am seriously hoping that Sydney doesn't whine over boys this term. At the end of term feast, Headmistress Torres was saying something about second years being very emotional and I saw her look at me and Sydney. It was kind of embarrasing.

Alright, enough complaining! I have to go because I am tired, so... see you later?

Love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:07 am

3/7/2013
Dear Diary,

So, I have't written in a long time. How have you been? I'm not very good myself. I am very tired because it's night and I just got escorted back to the Ravenclaw Tower.

And now you probably want to hear the whole story. Well, it was earlier in the night and I couldn't sleep. I tried everything- reading, counting sheep, etc. Anyway, then I heard some screaming and decided to investigate. Maybe it would've made me tired. So I left the Common Room and walked around. And then I stumbled upon James and Morgana in the corridors. Apparently, we were then lost. We started walking around, hoping that we would find our way back to our Common Rooms when Peeves found us. Then Peeves started yelling and making a racket. I cast the 'Immobulis' spell on him and he froze but then, a teacher appeared out of nowhere and gave us all detention and then knocked off five points from us each. I still don't know why I feel so responsible for all this.

Well, now I want to change the subject so how about I start off with "MY BROTHER IS NOW IN HOGWARTS!" Yup. He's in Gryffindor and is a first-year. I bumped into him the other day when I was in the courtyard with Sydney. We talked for a while, then Sydney asked me if she could talk to Kynan alone. At first I thought she was going to flirt with him or something but then she asked him to prank someone. I asked her who and she said that she wanted to prank Lucy! Then Sydney started saying that James had turned her down because of Lucy. I mean, does pranking your crush's crush increase your chances with him? I've grown to like Lucy, anyway, she's really nice and sweet. I don't want to say anything against Sydney but pranking is never the answer. So, then I just stormed off without another word. I am still wondering if Kynan agreed or not.

Hmm... is there anything else I want to say? Oh! In Defence Against the Dark Arts, I confronted my biggest fear! My biggest fear was dogs and I really didn't want to face them but Professor Umbranox made us. I was so scared! I screamed, I crawled backwards on the floor, I even cried. But then I cast the spell and the dog started dancing around the room and singing "Yellow Submarine" by The Beatles. Now I'm not scared of dogs anymore. But I still don't think casting "Riddikulus" in the middle of the street when a dog is chasing you will help. Well, I earned Ravenclaw 10 points for me facing my fear. I think that would count as something good, right?

Recently I went to Hogsmeade with Sydney. We went to the famous ice-cream parlour there and I found out that Morgana works there! I enjoyed seeing her- she's a good friend. I ordered the butterbeer flavour and it was delicious! Sydney wanted me to try the Bertie's flavour without me knowing what it was but then Morgana said she didn't want to. I gratefully thank her. Speaking of which, I want to check out Zonko's sometime- Sydney has been telling me that I should go there.

Which reminds me, last term when Ravenclaw was celebrating their House Cup victory, Professor Umbranox gave me a reward for winning the most points for the house and being a great friend and such. I won a book called "Old and Forgotten Tales and Fables". Professor Umbranox said that it was one of the last copies left. It's a very interesting book. Then, when the Professor left, James came and talked to me. He asked if he could borrow the book when I was done reading it. I agreed. Then our conversation turned to the holidays, the 'Colorus Changus' spell and Time-Turners. Suddenly, Sydney strolled in a started... um... 'bragging' about the 'Colorus Changus' spell which she invented herself. Then Sydney used the spell to give her hair some highlights. While Sydney was then talking to James, I cast the spell secretly on Sydney and her hair turned shocking pink. It was a blast because she didn't even notice it. And James was trying so hard not to laugh! I'll tell you more about it later...

I should probably write to mum soon. I haven't written to her in ages.
So, see you another time I guess...

Lots of love,
~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm

28/7/2013
Dear Diary,

I haven't written in ages! How are you? I'm okay, just bored.

So, I'm a third year now... it's a normal year, I guess. Nothing very interesting has happened lately.

I went to the ice-cream parlour again a few days ago. This time with Auden, though. I haven't seen Sydney much this year, not even in the common room. I wonder what happened to her. I heard that Emmalynne, Rebecca and Aurelia haven't been coming to school this year, either. Did they all drop out or something?

The other day, Ryland and Lucy made a party so the first-years can get introduced to most students. I convinced Kynan to go and he's made friends with a few students like Wade, Lucy, Ryland, Morgana, Auden, Grace (the new Ravenclaw) and Maya (a Slytherin girl that I've never met). Still, I'm glad that he knows some people because he's as shy as I was in my first-year. He doesn't stammer, though, but he just doesn't like talking to a person if they don't talk to him first. And then, before I know it, I'm talking to Ryland and he's doing a spell to make canaries fly out of his wand. I want to look up the spell. Then he started talking about his past and told me that he came from an orphanage and was bullied a lot. I wonder how it feels being alone without anyone to talk to. I know used to live like that in Muggle school but Ryland used to go through it for a whole day, not like me. It makes me upset just thinking about it.

Well, anyway, he asked me if I'd like to go with him to Hogsmeade sometime and said that Auden could come, too. Which reminds me, I want to go ask her now since I didn't see her at the party.. I'll tell you more about it later...

~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

19/8/2013

Dear Diary,

How are you? I am fine. It is four days till the end of the term, I am excited to becoming a fourth year (if I become one at all) and I am looking forward to the summer holidays.

The year has been okay, I guess. I never got to have that trip to Hogsmeade with Auden and Ryland because Ryland has been away so I guess we'll go there next term. I'm disappointed and not disappointed at the same time, but I bet the summer will pass by in a breeze.

I am probably going to be really busy this summer, mostly because Maya is supposed to be coming over during the holidays. Didn't I tell you? I've met Maya, the Slytherin girl who Kynan spends half his time talking about! Kynan and I were by the lake when we saw her and invited her over. She's very nice. Anyway, I don't know when, but I know that Kynan is going to be the most excited one in the house. It so obvious that he likes Maya. I wonder if Maya knows. Well, anyway, we are taking Maya on a picnic at the park which is a few blocks away. I suggested the picnic and Kynan already said that we should bring Ethan. Then he said that Maya should bring her brothers. I honestly didn't know that Maya had brothers. Oh, well. If Maya and her brothers do come over, I want her to challenge Kynan to a soccer match. You must be wondering why I said that. Because, apparently, like Kynan, Maya loves soccer. Oh my god, the two have so freaking much in common! Anyway, I was thinking Maya and one of her brothers against Kynan and Ethan. I would say 3 on 3 but I am horrible at soccer. I am horrible at sports. Also, I am supposed to be visiting Auden during the summer. I can't help but wonder how good friends we've become ever since Sydney left/disappeared. Yeah, I'll go with disappeared. I have no idea when I am going to visit Auden, anyway, I guess I'll owl her during the summer.

Enough summer plans, I want to tell you what happened to me during the term. Professor Umbridge attacked Ellie! I was exploring Hagrid's hut and, which I am ashamed to say, fell asleep. I should really stop doing my homework at one in the morning. I barely do my homework anymore, these days. I'm becoming too lazy. But I promise I'll work hard to improve my behaviour. Next year. Anyway, a faint scream woke me and I saw a light coming from deep in the forest. I was already going to lose points anyway so I just ran towards the light. And it was really far so I got tired easily. But I kept going on and then I saw Ellie, lying on the ground, hardly moving and covered in blood. I sent an owl to the Professors of Hogwarts and carried Ellie away from the spot. But I didn't know where I was going and then Umbridge found us. And she performed the Cruciatus Curse on me. I don't think there are words to explain the horrible pain that hit, so let's skip that part. Even my hand is becoming shaky now from writing the word "Cruciatus". So then the school's new Flying Professor appeared behind Umbridge and did some kind of spell to knock Umbridge backwards. Then Umbridge made some kind of fire out of her wand so Professor Crown, the Flying Professor, took us away on his broom. Yes, I know I have a fear of heights but I think I'd rather face heights than being burned. So I tried my best not to look down or throw up. Then we got to the courtyard and he asked me to fly alongside him to the Hospital Wing because I couldn't even walk properly. So then he took us to the Hospital Wing. I'll tell you more about it later.

I've become really uneasy since then, though. I wonder if Umbridge will strike again... it's probably a yes... and I think I am now on her "Kill" list. Well, the bright side is, there is no more Divination teacher! I bet Morgana and Ryland will be happy, they both sounded like they hated Umbridge. Well, if anyone knew what the woman did, she'd probably be the most hated person in the school. I think she is. I mean, I've only had one lesson with that- that woman (actually, I'm not even going to call her woman because that is practically an insult. To women! Let's go with... creature!) and I learned that she is so freaking strict! (I should stop saying freaking but at least I am not using those major swear words. Deal with it. Oh my god, I'm becoming so hot-headed. I should stop that. I am going off topic!) I think even Lucy hates her, too, her expression when Umbridge told her to wait for her after class! But what I think mostly about now is what is going to happen if Umbridge comes to kill Ellie again. I know now that she doesn't want to kill Ella or she would have taken both Ella and Ellie into the forest. But I have a feeling that this time, her plan will be foolproof. Professor Vega had said that the school Professors would protect Ellie from Umbridge but what if Umbridge manages to do something like the time in the forest again? Nobody knew what happened to Ellie until I found her. What if the next time, nobody finds her? What then?

I should stop thinking about this.

Here is something else- I made an End of Term Party! I sent out invitations anonymously because, well, I don't know why. I just like being anonymous. Then I decorated the hall and I "ran away" because I didn't want anyone seeing me. I'll tell you what happened later, too.

So I guess that's all.

See you soon!

~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:45 am

22/8/2013
Dear Diary,

Today is the last day of the term!

I am feeling excited. The first time in my life that I am excited for summer since I have joined Hogwarts because I'll be seeing Maya and Auden! I can't wait but I bet Kynan is more excited than I am. I think he's more excited than I am in anything that involves Maya! I am also excited because next year I am... wait, I am nervous for that because I am not sure if I passed third year or not. But I think I did. I think. I am still not sure.

Well, anyway, this diary entry was mostly to tell you how I excited I am.

Here's another thing I want to tell you. In the last Care of Magical Creatures lesson, Professor Vega gave us all a vial of Unicorn tears. The vials hang around a chain and I put it around my neck as a necklace. Professor Vega said that the vial will adjust to its owner and that the owner's name should be seen engraved on the vial soon. I found my name engraved on it this morning! Professor Vega also said that Unicorn tears heal and purify you. I don't understand it, though. To heal... you mean you drink the tears or put them on the wound? Or, if you're going to drink it, do you drink it all or just one drop? I am just curious in case I would need to use it. Now I wish I had already gotten it when I was in the forest.

This year, I've also become closer to my brother Kynan. It's hard to explain, but, before we knew about Hogwarts or before he was accepted into Hogwarts, it's like we did have fun and laugh together. And fight each other. But after Kynan got accepted into Hogwarts, it's like we've become closer, like best friends but we still are siblings who have fun and laugh together. And still fight each other. I can't explain it but I know that Kynan and I have become closer. Like best friends who are there for each other. Do you understand what I mean? I don't think you do...

What I also mean to tell you is that I am suddenly having nightmares. Ever since that night in the forest. I'd wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and sometimes screaming. It's the same dream every night. I'm walking in the forest with my wand in my hand and then Umbridge is approaching me with her wand ready. I try to cast a spell but it won't work. Then Umbridge opens her mouth to say a spell, but instead of words, Fiendfyre comes out of her mouth and comes at me. Just when the fire is about the touch me, I wake up.

But I am not telling anyone else about what happened in the forest, except for Ellie, Ella, Professor Vega and maybe the other teachers if I got Professor Vega's permission first. Maybe Ethan and Kynan, they'd understand. We're also going to be living in the same house during the summer so I'll be waking them up in the middle of the night for sure. One thing is certain, though. I am not telling my parents. If I do, they'd freak out and stop me from going to Hogwarts. I know they would.

So I better go finish packing.

Lots of love,
         ~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 pm

5/9/2013
Dear Diary,

Hello! How are you? I am greaaaaat! And hyper.

Summer so far has been awesome!

Maya came over a few days ago, and she brought her two brothers, Tom and Wes. Then, Maya, Tom, Wes, Kynan, Ethan and I went on a picnic. You should've seen Kynan's face when he saw Maya! Anyway, on the way there, Wes, Tom and Kynan ran off to play tag and left Ethan, Maya and I walking together. Maya asked Ethan what Muggle school was like and I expected Ethan to go all jealous. But, somehow, he was just cool about it. Then when we arrived, I actually told Maya about the bullies there are at the park. She didn't know what to say, I could tell. So Maya, Wes and Kynan went off to watch the ducks and feed them. Ethan and Tom walked off to talk to each other and I was left alone on the picnic cloth, eating my brunch. Then three girls walked up to me and started calling me names. I tried hard not to let them get to me but when they left, I lost it. I am a creep. I am a loser, aren't I? Then Kynan reached out to wipe a tear off my face when I jumped. I was so uneasy, I felt like I was in the forest again. With Umbridge. I'll tell you more about what happened later because I feel like I am about to freak out again.

What else happened to me this summer? Oh, right, I got invited to Lucy's 15th Birthday Party! I am still surprised that I got invited, because she is not my closest friend or anything. I am also surprised that Kynan got invited. I mean, he's only met her once... I am confused here... well, anyway, the invitation said that we could bring anyone from our family so we took mum and Ethan. Dad didn't want to come. But, you have to know Diary, the Malfoy-Reed Residence is huge! We knocked on the door and a man called Phoenix answered. He's Lucy's and Ryland's dad. He's really nice and friendly, though. Then we saw Wade and a friend of his called Peter. I think that Peter is a Muggle. So then Wade and Phoenix led us all to the ballroom while Peter answered the door. The ballroom is huge as well! The only thing Kynan would notice was the food. Honestly. Wade then started talking to us. I saw Morgana, a girl which I don't know, and a man who is probably Morgana's dad, arrive. I'll tell you more about the party later, too.

Did I forget to mention the End of Term Party? Well, the only people there at first were me, Kynan and Maya. While the two talked, I saw that Lucy arrived so I walked over to her and we started talking. Then I saw Kynan and Maya go over to the dance floor and dance. I wonder if there was a slow song in one of those CDs... hehe Twisted Evil... tell you more about that later, too!

Well, anyway, I better go. I'm heading to Auden's soon.

See you!

Loads and loads of love,
                                 ~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:34 pm

14/09/2013
Dear Diary,

Hello! How are you? I am happy for some unknown reason.

Did I tell you yet? I'm a fourth year now! I am really excited for the new lessons we are going to have, they're going to be more interesting, I heard. Unfortunately, Defence Against the Dark Arts and History of Magic, my once favourite subjects, have gone inactive. My current favourite subject is probably Charms or Potions. There is a new Professor teaching Charms, Professor Fenech, and I am just so thankful! Professor Petrova was here for about a term and we haven't even had a lesson of hers! And she was the Charms and Potions Professor! She should've resigned immediately if she knew that she would have no time to teach two classes, instead of letting students wait and wait for lessons. Potions has a new teacher, too. Professor Henley. I don't like her much, but from what Kynan said, she's really nice. I heard that she resigned from Herbology to teach Potions. Kynan must be disappointed about it, Herbology was one of his favourite subjects. The last Care of Magical Creatures lesson scared the hell out of me. Excuse my language, please.

But, am I the only one who gets nervous at the idea of watching someone transform into a werewolf? I really don't want to be rude or anything, but I really didn't think it was a good idea. At night. Professor Vega, a dude from the Ministry called Mr. Greco and someone called Mr. Wolffe, took us into the forest at night. At night. I shall not continue repeating that but I think you get the idea that I do not like going into the forest at night. Well, anyway, Mr. Wolffe had to go into a cage, making me wonder if anyone has given him the Wolfsbane Potion. I don't think they did if they put him in a cage. Do you? So then, Professor Vega and Mr. Greco gathered the group and put protective spells around us. Then the Ministry man, who actually made the lesson seem scarier to me, told us to sit down and relax until midnight came. And let me tell you, Diary, I did not relax because suddenly Ryland was talking to me and startled me. And I mean startled. Startled as in I-was-about-to-put-him-under-the-Full-Body-Bind-Curse startled. Luckily, I realized that it was Ryland before I had a chance to raise my wand. Tell me that it is normal for someone to act this stupid, please? So, the point of this paragraph? Not a good idea to take me into the forest at any time of the day. I'll tell you more about the lesson later...

So, Astronomy has a new teacher. Professor Ramos, I think it was. Well, anyway, the first homework of the term was to "observe the moon". So, apparently, does that mean at night? I think I might as well blow it off...

So, what else is there to say? Let me continue my tale of Lucy's 15th Birthday party! What happened the last I talked to you? Right, Morgana, her dad and another girl arrived. Well, when that happened, Wade walked off to... um... tease Morgana. So I was left with Ethan and Kynan (who was still eating chips) until Ryland came and talked to us. Then my stupid brothers walked off, leaving me and Ryland. I still don't know why I am angry at them for walking off. But, I did learn that Ryland is horrible at Potions. And that things have exploded in kitchens Razz I like this face. Razz So while Ethan and Kynan were stuffing their faces, I had a conversation with Ryland. And then guess who entered the ballroom? Lucy, Professor Vega, Ella, Ellie and Shah. Tell you more about it later...

So what else has happened to me these days? Um...

Dunno.

Auden, Ryland and I went on our long-planned trip to Hogsmeade! I was the first one there so I waited outside of the Three Broomsticks Inn for Auden and Ryland. Auden then arrived and Ryland arrived last. Then he opened the door for us. Auden teased Ryland about how "chivalry wasn't dead after all" and I just looked at the ground and went inside quickly. Oh god, I have the most embarrassing reactions! Looking at the ground and walking quickly, almost freezing a classmate, fretting over if my brothers are going to eat everything... and why do these have to happen in front of Ryland. I am usually past the point of caring if it was in front of anyone or not, but I just... I don't know... I feel embarrassed. Honestly. And I don't know why. Anyway, back to the story. Well, once we entered, we had a small argument because Ryland wanted to pay for both Auden and I, and the two of us insisted that we should all pay for our own drink. So that is all I am going to tell you so far. I'll tell you more... later...

I think I'm going to go now.

I am randomly bored.

Yes.

Randomly.

Bored.

I just don't know what to write.

Why am I still writing?

~ Aylee

(x)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 am

19/10/2013
Dear Diary,

I really need to stop with these pathetic 'how are you's and with the 'I'm great!'s. I'm not great. I am horrible. I missed breakfast this morning so I skipped the first class. My nightmares have been getting worse, I barely get a good night's sleep. I haven't gotten one since last year. I'm surprised I don't fall asleep during Potions. I am in a really bad mood. And don't try to be that 'OMG are you alright? I'm so sorry about that!'. Don't bother.

School's been alright. Sydney showed up at Hogsmeade, so I invited her to sit with Ryland, Auden and I. We had fun. We ended up discussing different places we visited or want to visit. And Ryland turned a candle into a rose and handed it to Auden. Sydney didn't look too happy about it. You could tell that she is still crushing on Ryland. Meanwhile, I want to learn that spell. Seems interesting. Overall, the trip was fun. Butterbeer is delicious.

The only active classes are Charms, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures and Astronomy. I want to drop Astronomy, I'm not really seeing the fun in it anymore. Charms is alright, the teacher is strict so I don't know if I like that or not. Potions is taught by Professor Henley. She's really kind, I like her. Care of Magical Creatures is OK, I still haven't gotten over the shock of seeing a werewolf transform. It was a really scary experience. I miss Defence Against the Dark Arts and History of Magic. I liked those subjects. I don't even know what happened to Professor Umbranox and Professor Clark.

I met a few new students. There are loads, compared to how many first years there were in my first year at Hogwarts. I met a Hufflepuff girl called Lyra, a Gryffindor called Abigail, and a Slytherin boy which I do not particularly like. Lyra and Abby are nice. The Slytherin boy- no. And he's not afraid to speak his mind, I'll give you that. And then I've seen loads more first-years around. The least students there are are in the third year and fourth year, I think. Half the fifth years are absent a lot, I've heard. Second years. Eh.

Wade organized a Halloween Party. I dressed up as Rowena Ravenclaw. Kynan's a zombie. Sydney is Avril Lavigne. Morgana has a long, green cloak around her. I like that costume. I saw Abby and a boy run out of the Hall during the party, a Gryffindor boy stuffing his face with cake. Well, wasn't the only Gryffindor stuffing his face. Kynan couldn't keep off the popcorn. Meanwhile, Sydney went to flirt with the cake-stuffing-Gryffindor boy while I chatted with Morgana. She's changed. Her voice is cold... and she speaks so formally... I swear, it itches me when someone speaks to me formally. Even if it's a friend. I hate it. Kynan kept stuffing his face while Morgana and I discussed classes. She even looks scary.

Oh well.

I have nothing else to say.

I think.

Still in a bad mood.

So I better go, I don't want to miss my next class. See you.

~ Aylee

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secret Diary   

Back to top Go down

My Secret Diary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next