Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Helen Adela (Charms Professor)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  Empty
PostSubject: Helen Adela (Charms Professor)    Helen Adela (Charms Professor)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 pm

Your Full Name: Helen Adela

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Charms

Why do you want to become a professor? Because I have had some experience in this field, and Hogwarts is in need of Professors to educate it's students.

Why you have chosen this subject? Because this is something I have been learning since my childhood. I find it essential that I pass it on to the students of Hogwarts.

Have you applied for any professions yet? No.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Yes.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? Yes. I used to be the Astronomy Professor last term and I am also the Herbology teacher.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Helen walked into the classroom feeling quite light-hearted. She was excited as it was her first class and she was keen. As the students began filing in, Helen walked over to the middle of the class with a grin.

"Welcome to Astronomy!" Helen greeted the students. They all had calm expressions on their faces which pleased Helen. "I am your new Astronomy teacher, Helen Adela."

She walked around the class smiling at each friendly face. "Today we we will be learning about the Nebula Constellation. Does anybody know about it?" She asked them before she began.

"It is a constellation, as you said." A very young boy answered.

Helen laughed. "Of course it is, child." It would have angered her, the student gave such a stupid reply. But it was Helen's first day and she didn't mind. "Nebula is made is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases. Originally, nebula was a name for any extended astronomical object, including galaxies beyond the Milky Way. There are many constellations like this. Few of which we will learn in Astronomy." She smiled pleasantly.

(I have just copy-pasted the RP that was in my previous application, as you all know how I RP)

Application- Accepted

You have been accepted as Charms Professor. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Helen Adela (Charms Professor)
Page 1 of 1