Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Amethyst now felt much more confident. She'd been at Hogwarts for a couple of days and she wasn't afraid at all anymore. Her appearance was totally under control now. It would only change if she wanted it to. Which, for this lesson with the second-years, might be necessary. Ooooh, it was super exciting! Finally, her weird magical talent might come in use! That was a change. She hurried round the higgledy-piggledy classroom, quickly arranging things around so it would be easier for her when the lesson started.

When the time came for the class to start, Amethyst went to the door and opened it up, smiling at the steady flow as students as they arrived, greeting each one. "Hello, dear! How are you, sweetie?" She left the door, remaining to her position at the big desk at the front. It seemed that almost all of the students had arrived. When two more hurried in, she said, "Close the door behind you, dears." All the students had picked random desks. She'd show them where they would sit in a minute.

Moving in front of her desk, Ame smiled at the class. They looked like a good lot of students this year. Unlike the unruly first years. But that was just from one look - she could be totally wrong in every single way. "My name is Professor Gelato," she began. "I am your new Transfiguration Professor."

Now, where they would sit and who their partners were. "This year, we will be doing a lot of work in partners, so before we begin I will tell you your partners. I've tried to pair different people from different houses but it won't have worked for all of you, I'm afraid." Amethyst waved her wand each student appeared on the board, next to their partner. "You must all sit next to your partner, but it doesn't matter where." Cue for the students to all get up and wiggle around.

Shah Chelsea Hazel - Kim Frey
Aurora Finnigan - Ellie Fontayne
James Riddle - Wade Malfoy
Ella Fontayne - Lucy Malfoy
Ellie Fontayne - Aurora Finnigan
Wade Malfoy - James Riddle
Lucy Malfoy - Ella Fontayne
Kim Frey - Shah Chelsea Hazel
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am

One of Lucy's favorite classes was Transfiguration, and she was very good at it. Knowing that Transfiguration was one the necessary classes for Aurors, she decided to take it again her second year. As she entered the classroom, she was greeted by an overly friendly blonde woman.
"Um, I'm great." she answered shyly as she was caught off guard by the woman's question.

As she took a seat, she hoped they wouldn't get assigned seat like in some of her other classes. It was when Professor Gelato's wand made a sitting chart appear on the board.
Lucy's gray eyes flickered as she saw her name next to Ella's. As soon as she could, she stood up and walked toward her friend, excited to be working with her.

"Should we sit near the front or the back?" she asked, but her gaze turned to Wade, who was apparently paired up with James, and then to Ellie, who had been paired up with Aurora. In that moment, the talk with Ellie in the girl's lavatories came to her, as did memories of the party and that Gryffindor. Her pale cheeks turned the slightest shade of pink as she turned to Ella again but was unable to completely look at her.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Shah walked up the stairs case to the Transfiguration classroom. It was not one of her favourite subjects, but she took and last term she was good at. Keith had said so.

She noticed that she was the second student to arrive in class. She nodded and grinned at Lucy and looked at the board. She was to sit with Kim which was fine with her. At least she didn't have to sit beside Fontayne.

She took a seat in the middle of the room, not sure whether Kim will like to sit at the back. Shah took out her wand and text book and began reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Aurora arrived in the classroom, slightly afraid. Transfiguration had been by no means her best or favorite subject last year. But the new professor seemed nice, if too exuberant, so Aurora risked a tentative smile, hoping she wouldn't come off as scared to death. She glanced at the board on her way to find a seat. Oh...she would have to sit with somebody else. Ellie Fontayne. Aurora had never really met her, so she hoped it would go over well. She would have preferred being with someone she knew better, but she welcomed the opportunity to meet more people.

Aurora waved at Shah and Lucy, but stayed standing by the wall. She would wait until Ellie arrived to find a seat.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

James had really hesitated whether to take Transfiguration in his second year, as he found it to be a quite difficult subject and one he wasn't very skilled at. However, as there was a new professor and he just couldn't accept the idea of not taking one of the classes, he finally decided to give it another try.

Glancing at the board, he discovered he had been paired up with Wade. Taking his things, he got up, joined the Slytherin at the back of the classroom and took a seat beside him. "Hi Wade. I'm glad we get to work together. I have to warn you though, I've never been really good at Transfiguration." he told him in an apologetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 am

Not wanting to be late to Transfiguration, he hurried up to the classroom. He'd been running now, and his forehead was getting moist and it began to sparkle slightly with watery beads. As he made it in the classroom, he wiped the beads from his forehead and greeted the Professor. Taking a seat at the back of the room, he looked at the board and noticed that he was to work with James.

His eyes traveled toward the Ravenclaw as the boy walked towards him, joining him at the back of the room. Wade smiled at his partner.
"Hey James. Don't worry, neither have I." he said with a playful smile as he took out a parchment and something to write with.
"I don't think I've ever been able to actually turn something into something else." he added, "But I guess we'll see how it goes this year. Maybe we'll both get better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 pm

When it looked like the students had found their partners and sat down, Ame coughed loudly and looked at the class. This wouldn't be as challenging as the first-years, as they would probably know a few things at least, if not more. "Now, today we will be focusing on spells to change one's appearance," she said, pausing slightly for dramatic effect. "Can any of you tell me any spells which might do this? It doesn't have to change the person's full appearance, perhaps just their hair or eyes? Have a go. It doesn't matter if you're inncorrect, dears."

ooc- sorry for short post - really busy. I'll let a few people answer then carry on when I can get online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Aurora's partner still hadn't arrived, so Aurora found two empty seats and took one of them. She leaned forward, concentrating, as Professor Gelato - wasn't that some kind of ice cream? - launched straight into the lesson.

Frowning slightly, Aurora scribbled some ideas on her paper, then read them over. Human Transfiguration - Hair/Eyes = color change? Advanced, will we learn today? She raised her hand, which shook slightly. "Professor, would Color-Change spells be a part of this?" she asked. She felt better answering questions than she did when performing hard spells. Aurora didn't know whether her answer was right, but she figured that it at least made sense on some level.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 am

Kim hadn't arrived yet, and Shah didn't know what to do. Prof. Gelato began the lesson. Shah knew what to say, but Aurora spoke first.

Shah raised her hand and when called upon, she answered, "As Aurora said, the Colour Changing Charm is one that changes the colour of either an object or an animal." Then remembering one of her mother's friend she added, "But some people are born with that power. I don't know, but I think they're called Metamorphamagus or something. The can change their appearance at will...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY   Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Lesson I - Second-years ONLY
Page 1 of 1