Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] Empty
PostSubject: Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]   Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 am

Okay so as we have all seen that there has been some horrible words said concerning the thread in which Jeremy/Jace/James asks us to make him moderator of the Ministry forums.
I have sent him a PM explaining why we have been hesitant to give him those rights. Just so there is no confusion, I want to show everyone in here EXACTLY what I sent him. And if you don't believe that this is exactly what I wrote, I can take a picture of it and post it here.

Quote :

Good Evening Jeremy,

Well, as you have seen, or may have not seen yet, there's been some debating about why we haven't given you the moderator's rights for the Ministry forums. Let's be honest here, I'm sure you know you're not someone I deeply like and admire, but I'm sure you think the same way about me and most of the other users. Anyway, the reason we have all been hesitant to give those rights to you is because you have been rude to other users almost ever since you first arrived here. You have always said you know more than all of us and always portray a person who knows and can do everything. To be honest, I doubt we'll give you the rights if you keep that up.
If you can prove to use, in a matter of TWO weeks, that you can be nice and gentle with words (remember when you called Daisee and idiot because she misunderstood your words? That's the kind of thing we don't like) and if you prove to us that you are able to keep calm about what we do and how we do it without calling us names and other stuff, then I promise you that I will convince the others to allow you those rights, because you have proven you can change your attitude. I give you my word, Jeremy.
Please, consider this, as I know it's important to you.

Sincerely,
Andrew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]   Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:00 pm

I object. I am not being rude, I am being truthful. Everyone want's the truth but when they get the truth, they wish they didn't. I tell people the truth and I am not afraid of anyone.

I read the chat, the whole thing.. and I have to agree you admins are always scared about confronting people and that's where you and I are different. What I give is "constructive criticism" and you admins do not like to get that and make others feel like a minority and you admins are above us. You talk shit about your own members?

Be straight, honest and direct. Not planning all the time. Power is in action. You've been "planning" a lot of stuff apparently, and for months. '

Planning? You are planning?! Face it man! Just write that PM and send it. And stop making jokes about planning!

I have to agree 100% with Amelia, You plan all the time and never get anything done. Stop pretending you do, because as a user of this site, I can tell you do not.

I don't see how 'attitude' and 'rudeness' has anything to do with giving moderator rights, because it's impossible to abuse it.

"Concerned2" first of all, creeped me out. And, is also very correct.

Most of the admins were online at the same time on the chatbox, and you claim to be so "busy" with the site, maybe you should've done something for the site instead of wasting your time with that "concerned2" person. Stop with the "we're busy" or "we need to talk about it" or "we need to make a VOTE". You're not fooling anybody.

'Prove to you in two weeks'? Did it take you that long to come up with that!

And this has been the truth. Take it or leave it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]   Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

By all means, we want the truth, Jace. We just want it in an ASSERTIVE way, not an AGGRESSIVE way. There's a right way to say something, and there's a wrong way to say something. For example, instead of calling me an idiot when I misunderstood his words, he could have just said plain and simple that I had misunderstood his words and explained what he actually meant politely without the name-calling.

Second of all, we have just been promoted as admins in the last week or so, so we haven't been planning for "months" without action. And because we work as a team, we wait to hear each other's opinions before acting on important decisions. Because we are spread across the globe (and time zones), and because we each have RL responsibilities to attend to as well, it might take a couple of days to get back to someone concerning a decision such as this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]   Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 pm

It was not in an aggressive way. This is text, you can't understand the way I am saying it, can you?

Even if different time zones, which i understand because one of my admins is 6 hours away and is online most of the times, don't blame that for the reason it takes DAYS. 12 hours max.

I am giving you all the truth and you take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]   Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 am

Dude. I don't get what you're problem is.

We plan because we want to work as a TEAM and we WILL work as a team, no matter what anybody says. If you have any patience, then please PLEASE use it. And, as Daisee said, we're admins since just a few days ago. And already we have come up with the term dates, and much more. You just DON'T KNOW IT.

And, I'm sorry to say, but we will plan. If you have opinions about that then: KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!! If you have a problem with how this site works, I'm, again, sorry to say that this is how it WILL work. (With much more beneficial improvements).

Everyone here is not in the 8th grade or something where we don't have to study much, and we can spend how much ever time we want in front of the computer. Some of us are in the 10 grade, which I would call as the "Turning point in life" and some are in college, which is very very VERY important. You might or might not be doing any of those things, but we are. So, it might take a little more time to reply to the posts.

AND STOP COMPARING THIS SITE TO YOUR SITE!! Nobody cares how your site works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]   Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne] Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation [For Jeremy/Jace/J.Wayne]
Page 1 of 1