Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application)   Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Your Full Name: Amethyst Skye Gelato

School where you graduated: Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Muggle Studies

Why do you want to become a professor? I have always loved children and I care deeply about their education. This is the ideal job for me.

Why you have chosen this subject? I have a degree in Muggle Studies from University and it was always my favorite subject while I was at school.

Have you applied for any professions yet? No, not yet.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Definitely.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? As I said, I have a degree from The Wizarding University, Scotland

Role Playing Example:
Amethyst stood in front of the board in her classroom, waiting for the students to arrive. "Good morning," she said to the first youngster to arrive, a Ravenclaw. After it seemed like everyone was there, she closed the door and turned to face the class. "My name is Professor Gelato and I am your new Muggle Studies teacher. I trust that you will behave well in my classes and do the best work you can?" She smiled her lovely smile as the third-years nodded their heads.

"Okay, then. Today, we're going to focus on Muggle money. Now, I know a few of you will already be experts on this topic, but that means you can help out others," Ame said kindly. "Muggle money is made up of pennies and pounds. There are exactly 100 pennies in a pound..."

The students listened carefully and attentively as the professor began to get into her lesson, gasping suddenly as her hair turned a light shade of purple, her colour of concentration. Amethyst looked suprised, quickly realising what had happed. "Oh, I'm sorry class. I forgot to mention that I am a Metamorphagus, meaning that ofen my appearance changes depending on my mood. Do try ad ignore it, please." With that, she carried on.

"Okay, so now we can look at the coins and notes used in muggle society. First, there is a one pence coin. This is simply a penny, no more. Not much can be bought with it, really, except the occasional penny sweet." Her class went on like this for a while until she announounded their activity.

Suddenly, a bubble of chatter could be heard from outside as the students worked happily in their small groups. Amethyst had prepared a quite relaxed first lesson so she had allowed them to converse with each other as they completed their work. It was a happy sound, Ame thought, so it wasn't hard to sit and mark fourth-year homework as they worked.

"I'm afraid that your time's up now, class," Ame said after about half an hour or so. Realising she was late and the students had other classes to go to soon, she was very quick in explaining and handing out homework. "Thank you, class. It's been a pleasure," she said as they left. She smiled when she heard a few thank yous. Personally, she hadn't been pleased with the lesson, but hopefully it was a one off and her next lesson would be more inspired and more enjoyable for the students too.

Application- Rejected

I apologize. Hogwarts is not looking for a Muggle Studies professor until some students are in their third year. Feel free to reapply next term, though.
Back to top Go down

Amethyst Gelato (Muggle Studies Professor Application)
Page 1 of 1