HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Suggestion about points for the new terms

Go down 

Should we make the points requirement less?
Yes, definitely!
Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty55%Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty
 55% [ 6 ]
Yes, but only by a little bit.
Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty45%Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty
 45% [ 5 ]
No, not at all. Then it becomes harder!
Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty0%Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not a student, this doesn't affect me.
Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty0%Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know...
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

If we make the terms shorter, can we really expect everybody to make 100 points in only a few weeks to move up a year? Perhaps we should make the points requirement slightly less in order to keep a realistic goal.

I know we haven't quite decided how long each of the new terms will be, but I'm just putting this out there to consider.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am

Yeah, but not by too much. Otherwise, it'll just become way too easy.

Suggestion about points for the new terms FVJ0jyx
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:21 am

I don't know, I think 100 points is reasonable and easy to get anyway. It didn't take me a long time to get mine :/

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 am

Yeah, well that's YOU. Term was a whole real life year long so 100 points was easy. But now, term has been made more reasonable length

Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 am

In my opinion, if the student completes all their homework thoroughly and on time, then it really shouldn't be a problem.

I mean, I'd love to have the points required be lowered, but as Jen said, not by too much (otherwise it just becomes really easy and that defeats the entire purpose).

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm

We could lower it to 80 since terms are much shorter now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about points for the new terms   Suggestion about points for the new terms Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about points for the new terms
Page 1 of 1