HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Telling the Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Telling the Truth   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 am

Ellie walked briskly to Professor Vega's office. Her heart was beating fast. She was scared, as soon as she realised the new Headmistress had skipped her name in the Great Hall, she ran out. This was the first place she could think to go. Professor Vega held a special place in her heart, even more than Ella did at the moment. She knocked quietly on the door three times and waited for it to open. She just hoped Professor Vega was there. She was ready to spill her secret to someone.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am

There was a quiet knock on the door as Selene graded essays from students. The wind coming in from the open window made her shiver a little; she stood up to close it and headed toward the door. Opening it, she found Ellie Fontayne, a small First Year with dark hair.
"Ellie, come in." she said with a kind tone. The girl seemed troubled, and from what she had told her before, about her family, this couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 am

The door opened and Ellie heard Professor Vega's voice. She flew into the Professor's arms and hugged her tightly. "Professor...I-we need to talk." she mumbled into Professor Vega's robes. She was shaken up and unsure what to do.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:27 am

The small girl wrapped her arms around Selene tightly, who gasped at the surprising movement. Still, she hugged her back for a few seconds before asking, "What's wrong Ellie?" as she placed a hand on the girl's dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 am

Ellie refused to let go of the professor. She hung on for dear life. "Professor! I think--I think the headmistress knows!" Ellie replied louder than usual. She felt tears running down her cheeks and buried her face in the professor's robes.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 am

Confused, Selene took the girl's chin and tilted it up. "What are you talking about, dear?" she asked, clearly unaware of what was happening.
"Here," she said as she motioned for the girl to walk inside, "Let's get in so we can talk better."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 am

Ellie found herself looking up at the professor. Taking tiny baby steps, she forced her legs to walk into the office. However, she couldn't make it past just inside the door when she fell. She had worked herself up and ran so fast that her little legs gave out on her. "I think---she must know I'm really nine." Ellie whispered looking up with fresh tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Nine?! The girl's words echoed in Selene's head. It made sense. She was smaller than the rest of the students, too small, even compared to Lucy Malfoy.
Shaking her head, Selene started, "What makes you think she knows, Ellie?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Ellie looked down at the floor and kicked her foot. "Because, she never called my name at the introduction meeting. She skipped over me." Ellie suddenly looked up, her face full of panic, "You won't make me leave will you Professor? You're the only mother I've ever known."

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 am

You won't make me leave will you Professor? You're the only mother I've ever known.

Selene's eyes widened, surprised with the girl's confession. Nobody had ever said something like that to her, and she always thought she was too young to have children, however, hearing it from Ellie warmed her heart and Selene brought the girl into her arms.

"No, Ellie." she soothed the girl, "I won't send you away."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 am

"Thank you Professor." she whispered and laid her head against the Professor.

She looked up, "Do you think it's really safe here? I have a bad feeling that somethings going to happen and...I'm scared. I don't remember the last time I was this scared" Ellie wiped the tears that were still rolling down her cheeks, she was sure her eyes and cheeks were bright red by now. "Why can't you adopt me?" the little girl whispered so low, she was sure the professor could barely make out what she said. She looked down and picked at the hem of her sleeve which was too big for her, she was feeling nervous and she wasn't exactly sure why.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am

"I'm not sure anymore." She answered Ellie's question. Given all the things that had happened, and so many rumors, she wasn't sure if Hogwarts was really the safest place anymore. "But, sometimes I'm scared too."
She wasn't sure if what Ellie had said was what she'd heard.
Why can't you adopt me?
Could she? Could Selene really be a mother for this young girl?
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:53 am

Ellie's eyes grew wide. "Are you really Professor?" She didn't like the idea of Professor Vega being scared. "To me you seem like the bravest, friendliest, most compassionate person I know. I'm scared for summer. I spent this last summer with Lucy and Wade but what about this summer? Ella's trying to be a parental figure but it's something she can't do. She's too young." Ellie crawled over to Professor Vega and leaned all 60-odd something pounds onto her and hugged her. "I feel safe when I'm with you." she whispered.

Would Professor Vega ever be allowed to adopt her? Would she actually want to?

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 am

"Yes," she admitted, afraid of her own words. "Sometimes, when things don't go as I planned them, I get scared. And when I know that the people I care about are in danger, it kills me." Letting out a sigh, she continued, "I'm not as brave, Ellie. I'm only human, just like Ella."
The girl hugged her again, and this time, she knew that she did actually want to be a mother, especially for Ellie.
Unable to say anything to her, she just hugged the girl back.
Maybe, they could talk to someone about this? But who?
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm

"But professor, that's just it." Ellie started, "You're not like Ella. Truth is, she scares me...a lot. You've never scared me. All you've done is treat me good." Ellie looked up to the professor and put her hand on the professor's hand. "You've showed me the good in life. I never knew my parents, before I came to Hogwarts and met you, I expected - I don't even know what I expected." she confessed, sighing.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 am

"Ellie," she began, "Your sister is just a child like you. She can't be a parent, not yet. I think it's amazing that she's trying to, though."
"It's normal for you to see her as a 'scary' person. But, don't you think she's also scared? Besides, I don't think anybody knows what to expect now..."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Ellie look up at Professor Vega with her big blue eyes. "Professor. It's hard for me to think of Ella being afraid of anything." She looked down and played with the hem of her robe. She felt speechless, her heart felt hollow and her thoughts scattered. "Professor, there's going to be an attack soon. Students are also going to change...." Ellie said suddenly, sitting straight up, her eyes wide and her voice trailing off.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 am

"What are you talking about Ellie?" Selene asked, her voice craking and her hands shaking.
How can a girl her age know that? Selene's mind thought of multiple possiblities, and found only one.
Could she? Is she?
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 am

Ellie placed her hands on the professor's shoulders and looked her in the eyes. She voice trembled and her arms and legs shook. "Look Mom -- er Profeesor Vega, I can see Hogsmeade, dark wizards, they're attacking, they're looking...they're looking for something. As this is happening, I'll be in the hospital, recovering from...from Ella..Two of them, I think they're my grandparents are looking for me and Ella...Ella's going to --" Ellie broke down crying, she couldn't finish the rest of what she was going to say. Ellie finally spoken her vision aloud, she was scared, was she going to be sent to an asylum? Was she going to be convicted as a crazy lunatic?

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 pm

"It's okay, sweetie." Selene comforted the child as she looked her in the eyes and cleared away the tear on the girl's face. "I think we should talk to Headmistress Torres about this, since Grey hasn't come back yet. They will know what to do, and they'll give you advice on how to...develop your talent." she said, making sure the girl understood, "You do know what kind of gift you have, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 pm

The idea of the Headmistress made Ellie nervous. She shook her head,"No. Isn't it normal? I mean, Ella can talk to animals, and I can see stuff. It doesn't seem like any big deal or anything." replied a solemn Ellie.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Sighing softly, Selene said, "You're a seer, Ellie. You don't just see things. You see what might or will happen." She explained. "It is a big deal. If you don't...control it, it may hurt you later on. Come on, let's go talk to her. And don't worry about whether or not she knows you're only nine. If she cared, she would have sent you back home the minute she stepped in here, but she hasn't. Neither did Headmaster Grey, so I'm sure he was protecting you when he accepted you into Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Ellie nodded. "Okay." she said softly, standing up to follow Professor Vega. As Ellie stood up, she began singing in the softest voice ever to make her feel more reassured.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling the Truth   

Back to top Go down

Telling the Truth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top