HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 am

Taison waited anxiously for Daisee to show up. He opened the box one last time and peered at the promise ring he'd bought her. This was it, he was finally going to ask out Daisee. He waved his wand and music began playing faintly in the background, and the lights went dim while candle appeared. He looked to his owl, Boron and asked, "You sure she got it?" The owl nibbled on his ear as a yes. Suddenly the door burst open and something, someone rather, flew into his arms before he could react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 am

Daisee ran up the stairs of the owlery, hoping that Taison was still there. Tears were streaming down her face as she did. She had gotten the worst piece of news this morning from her mother: Her parents were splitting up! Apparently, her mother had been more angry about being kept in the dark than she had let on.

Daisee had thought nothing would cheer her up, but then Taison's surprise came. Taison had the perfect timeing. She flew through the door of the owlery right into Taison's arms. Burying her face into his shoulder, she wept even more.

"T-Thank you, Taison! It's so beautiful! How do you know the perfect time to do these things?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 am

Daisee was crying, he felt her shaking underneath him. He lowered himself into a sitting position and pulled her on him. "What's going on?" he said fiercely, ready to attack anyone who done her wrong. He brushed her hair behind her ear and looked down at the box wondering when the right time to ask her out was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:18 am

As Taison pulled her onto his lap and asked what was wrong, Daisee completely broke down. "Oh, Tasion, it's awful!" Daisee wailed. "My parents are splitting up, and it's all my fault!"

She swiped at her face in vain before continuing. "My mum is mad at my dad because he kept what I was a secret from her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am

He hugged her close to him, "It's okay. I'm here for you. It's just, sometimes non-wizards don't understand why we do what we do and I wish it wouldn't come down to this, it's really depressing to see you so hurt." He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am

Daisee sniffed as Taison kissed her forehead. "It's not that! She's not mad at what I am- she was more excited than ME at first, even! She's mad because my dad didn't trust her enough to tell her, that he thought she wouldn't accept me or something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am

"I can see why he wouldn't tell and I can see why she would be mad." Taison cradled her in his arms. "I'm no good at comforting words, but I'm here to just listen." he assured her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Daisee sniffed one last time as the last of her tears fell. Nothing was all right by any means, but she couldn't deny that Taison had a calming effect on her. She snuggled closer to him.

"I'm so lucky you're in my life." Daisee mumbled, meaning every word. But she wondered what exactly they were. Since the moment they met, they were romantic and flirty, but they had never discussed exactly what they were, relationship-wise. Friends? More than friends? What did Taison want?

Usually Daisee didn't have trouble speaking up, but right now she was tongue-tied. She decided she'd wait a while longer. She heard guys liked to make the first move, no matter where the move was taking them. She had to learn to be patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 am

Taison wiped the last few tears from Daisee's face and looked down at her. "I know nothing has changed this fast, but I did have a big surprise for you tonight if you're ready." He smiled and rested his hand on her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 am

Daisee's heart fluttered. "A surprise?" She blinked up at Taison excitedly as she slid her hands around his neck. "What kind of surprise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 am

Taison laughed at her enthusiasm. "Well..."he started as he reached into his pocket for the box. "Close your eyes he said." As she followed his instructions, he slid the ring onto her finger, "Will you be mine?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am

Daisee followed Taison's instructions and closed her eyes. She gasped softly as Taison took her hand and slid something on her finger. She opened her eyes to see the most beautiful promise ring she had ever seen. She almost teared up again when Taison asked her to be his.

She smiled playfully. "I don't know. I'm a little young to get married. What would people think?" Daisee was just messing with him, however. Of course she's be his and his alone. However, she wanted to see how he's respond to her teasing first. She figured it would be pretty hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 am

Taison tsked. "Well isn't that a shame?" he had a twinkle in his eye. "I was hoping you would and then we could graduate and live happily ever after." he laughed and began to lean in for a kiss but then back away instead. Why not tease her as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 am

Daisee laughed as Taison teased her back. As he leaned for a kiss then backed away, Daisee put her hands up in mock defeat. "Okay, okay. I guess I have no choice. You got me. I'm yours." With that, she leaned in and snagged that kiss for herself, and then grinned mischievously at her new boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:00 am

The minute Daisee pulled away, he smiled. "You're probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." he whispered as he pushed her hair behind her ear. Looking her in the eyes, he put his hand under her chin and tilted her face up and gave her a long, gentle kiss, not no peck either, a real kiss. It felt good to be there with her, to hold her in his arms, to kiss her, he didn't know what he'd do if he'd never met her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 am

"So are you." Daisee sighed in response, right before Taison pulled her close and gave her a real kiss- a honest-to-goodness snogging session, no less! Daisee's mind went blissfully blank as she molded herself to Taison, kissing him back for all she was worth.

It was true- Taison WAS the best thing that ever happened to her so far. Take that, Anne Fallings! Daisee thought gleefully.

((OOC: Anne Fallings is the Muggle girl who's hair Daisee accidentally turned green that was mentioned in my Character Application.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:11 am

Taison felt Daisee's weight give, he could tell she was enjoying this. He held her up, he was stronger than any normal 11 year old boy. When he pulled away he brushed her hair back behind her ear and touched his forehead to hers. He looked her in the eyes then kissed her head. His cheeks were quite red, from the draft of cool air.

It was getting dark out and curfew was approaching soon. "I don't want you getting in trouble, how about I walk you back to the Portrait of the Fat Lady?" He smiled kissing her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 am

Daisee giggled at Taison's flushed cheeks before agreeing to his suggestion. "Yeah, we better do. Wouldn't want to be caught, now would we?" Stopping only to recieve Taison's last kiss, she stood up and started heading back with him.

She smiled, suddenly somewhat shy. "Thanks for being there, Tai."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)   

Back to top Go down

'Letters to Daisee' (Closed for only Daisee and Taison)
Page 1 of 1