Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A New Start-Introduction.

Go down 
+2
Aurelia Rosier
Ella Vega
6 posters
AuthorMessage

A New Start-Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:19 am

With her head held high, Sandra watched as students, staff and professor entered the Great Hall, unsure of what the meeting was for.
She sat at the middle of the elongated table, surrounded by some of the professors that had already arrived and now sat at their respective places. All at once, the four tables in front of her began to fill with students from each house. Some Slytherins had a smug look on their faces, they were clearly too good to be here. Some Ravenclaws had a book in hand, other seemed tired. Most of the Gryffindors laughed and joked around with their friends, and some Hufflepuffs walked shyly towards their table. Soon, the Great Hall was full.
Standing up and walking towards the front, she smiled at everyone.
"Good evening, everyone." she began, her thick Spanish accent echoing through the hall, "Most of you have heard the rumors already, that I am here to be the new Headmistress. To tell you a little about myself...I attended Hogwarts, under the House of Ravenclaw. I was very very close to be a Gryffindor, but something made the Sorting Hat change it's mind. Until a week ago, I lived in Madrid, Spain with my family. I have two children, Sofia and Lucas, both have attended Hogwarts. Under Gryffindor and Hufflepuff." She paused for a little, taking in the faces of every person in the room.
"Now, I would like for all of you to walk, one by one, and introduce themselves. I have a list in my hand," she said, motioning to the small piece of parchment that she was holding, "And I will begin by calling the students, in alphabetical order." Scanning the crowd, she spotted the Slytherin table. "Ella Fontayne." She announced. Her voice was clear and powerful, intimidating possibly.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 am

Ella walked in and sat down beside her fellow Snakes. She heard the lady in the front announce herself as the new Headmistress and a hush fell over the crowd immediately. Upon announcing that every student must go up and introduce themselves to her, she pulled out a list and started with the Slytherins. Ella froze when her name was the first called. She saw everyone turn and look at her. She felt someone give her an encouraging pat on the back and someone else whispered, "You can do it." Ella was never good with crowds, now she had to walk all alone to the Headmistress. Who knows what could happen! As if Sorting wasn't bad enough.

Slowly, Ella rose and walked up to the front. She looked and saw eyes glaring at her, quickly she put her head down and walked faster. When she reached the front, she couldn't lift her head. She didn't know what to say. "I'm Ella Fontayne, first year Slytherin." she said quietly and waited til she was dismissed, knowing Ellie was next and would have a harder time than she did.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Aurelia sauntered into the Great Hall, a muffled yawn escaping from her lips, as she did so. Her azure eyes quickly swept across the length of the Slytherin table, noting a vacant seat next to a girl that she had been encountered before, from the snowball fight out by the lake. "Hey! Do you mind if I sit there?" asked Aurelia quietly, nodding at the empty seat, smiling shyly, while she clutched her books precariously within her arms. Just then, a hush fell over the crowd, and not a single sound could be heard within the Hall. Not wanting to seem awkward by being the sole person standing, she immediately sat down at the seat, hoping that the girl wouldn't mind her presence there.

Now, I would like for all of you to walk, one by one, and introduce themselves. I have a list in my hand. The words echoed through the hall; every student's gaze was riveted to the Headmistress. Within a few seconds, the first name was announced, in a rather intimidating voice. Ella Fontayne. The gazes of hundreds students suddenly turned towards the girl sitting next to her, who seemed to freeze immediately. Aurelia beamed, patting her gently on the shoulder, as she whispered encouragingly, "You can do it." With that, she watched as Ella walked to the front and introduced herself as a first-year Slytherin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Ella Fontayne seemed to have frozen at her spot for acouple of seconds. Sandra waited, rather umpatiently, as the girl walked up to the front. It took her only a mere sentence to introduce herself, and although Sandra wanted a more complex introduction, she let this one go.
"I will need you whole name, year and a random fact about youself. It'll be easier for me to identify you that way. The next student will be Kim Frey." she announced.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:49 am

As Lucy walked into the Great Hall, she sat next to Wade, who was just as confused as she was. The announcement had been from a new headmistress, but she didn't know they were to change Headmasters, especially this far on the term. Curious, she listened to everything the woman had to say. From the way she stood, Lucg could tell she was proud, and from her tone os voice, she could tell this woman had a reason to be that way; she was very powerful.
As the first student, Ella, was called, Lucy grew impatient. She wanted to intoduce herself to this woman, and by the look on Wade's face, she could tell he was feeling the same way. Normally, the next student would be Ellie, but Mrs. Torres had skipped her and gone straight to Kim. Lucy gave a concerned look to Wade, and her pale gray eyes then flashed toward Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 am

Wade entered the Great Hall and quickly sat down, with Lucy close behind. He listened as the woman, who he found out later was called Sandra Torres, announced that she'd be the new headmistress. This woman seemed to really have a powerful and intimidating stand. As he glanced at Lucy, he could see she was excited, and so was he. Maybe, this woman would bring change into Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 am

Aurora listened attentively to Headmistress Torres, but when the Slytherin table went first, she slumped slightly in her seat, bored. Playing with a strand of hair that had fallen loose from her braid, she watched as Ella nervously stepped up and stepped down just as quickly. Aurora busied herself by studying the new headmistress. She seem strong and confident, which would be a welcome change to the tremulous Hogwarts environment at the moment. More slytherins were called up, and Aurora had a vague thought that hopefully Ravenclaw would be next.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Shah quietly sneaked into the Great Hall. She'd heard that there was a new headmistress and Shah could not have been more excited. She slowly, ducked and walked to the Gryffindor table. She was the only one, but Daisee would be joining her.

The headmistress was, in Shah's opinion, intimidating. Her voice and tone, her looks and expression, her impatient attitude and Spanish accent, all of it was intimidating. Though, Shah liked different accents. The headmistress called Ella first and Shah couldn't help but smirk, as Ella seemed uncomfortable with being called first. Then, the teacher called Kim. Shah waited patiently for Gryffindor house to be called. She didn't understand what order it was being called in, but it would be rather exciting if Shah's name was suddenly called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Daisee slid onto the Gryffindor table bench next to Shah, pretty interested in the new Headmistress of Hogwarts. She listened as Ella, then Kim, introduced themselves. As they did, she leaned over to whisper in Shah's ear.

"Hey! What do you make of the new Headmistress? Think she's cool?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Scanning the Slytherin table, she saw no movement. Kim Frey was nowhere to be seen. Sandra grew a tad bit impatient and called on to the next student. She would deal with Miss Frey later.
"Lucy Andromeda Malfoy." she called, waiting for the student to walk up and complete the given task.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Lucy's name was called next, and Wade turned to her quickly. He knew she didn't need any encouragement, she was dying to do this. The only thing that concerned him was the fact that Mrs. Torres had technically skipped Kim, and also Ellie. He wondered if she knew about Ellie's real age...
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 am

Without a second thought, Lucy jumped up from her spot next to Wade and walked forward. She walked with a confidence that she hadn't shown before, with her chin up and her eyes looking at Mrs. Torres. When she was finally close enough, she said, "I am Lucy Malfoy, Miss Torres. I'm a First Year under the House of Slytherin, and I wish to become and Auror when I get older."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:15 am

Spencer slipped into the Great Hall quietly and made his way to the Gryffindor table. Daisee and Shah, two of the girls he had noticed at the Christmas party. He didn't mean to be late, but he was just now learning how to get around. He nodded coolly to them.

"Hey." He muttered quietly. "I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Daisee Dursley wrote:
Daisee slid onto the Gryffindor table bench next to Shah, pretty interested in the new Headmistress of Hogwarts. She listened as Ella, then Kim, introduced themselves. As they did, she leaned over to whisper in Shah's ear.

"Hey! What do you make of the new Headmistress? Think she's cool?"

Shah turned around and grinned at Daisee. "Oh, yeah." She whispered afraid of getting caught. "She's gonna be fun!" Then another Gryffindor joined them. "Hi!" She said. "I haven't seen you around. I'm Shah, by the way."

Glancing at the Prof. Torres, she answered his question. "You just missed the announcement of the very intense new headmistress who's here to make our journey through Hogwarts much, much more fun and exciting." Shah couldn't help but giggle inwardly. "Our turn is going to come and I can't wait for it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 am

"Nice." Spencer nodded, smirking at Shah's silliness. "My name's Spencer. Spencer Quinn. I just got here, so I'll be a first-year again next year." He rolled his eyes, though secretly he was pleased about spending another year here. It seemed to be pretty cool, at least so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Clara had been received notice about this assembly only moments ago. Having left her office at the ministry she apparated to the foot of the school driveway and walked up to the school. Her impeccably well kept pant suit and heels gave her the appearance of authority from the ministry. Her badge pinned to her lapel she walked into the great halal and stood in the back a severe look on her once innocent features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 am

Surprised with the young girl's confident answer, Sandra nodded and gave her a small smile. With the same tone in her voice, she dismissed Lucy Malfoy and called the next student.
"Wade Malfoy."
Her voice echoed as she glanced at the students in the Slytherin table, trying to figure out which one the boy could be.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 am

As Lucy came back, he gave her a smile, knowing he'd be next. It didn't surprise him when Mrs. Torres called him name, even if it was in that hard, strict tone of voice. Walking confidently up to the Headmistress, he said "Wade Malfoy. No middle name. First Year, and Quidditch enthusiast."
He waited until he was dismissed to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:23 am

The Malfoy kids seemed to have a lot of confidence. Sandra made a note on this. They would either be great students, of the source of problems around the school. After dismissing the boy, who walked with a confidence that was hard to find in an eleven-year-old, she called for the next student.
"Jennifer Moss." her voice echoed once more.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Kim ran through the halls of the castle. Waking up very late doesn't seem to be a very good reason for the Headmistress to accept. Entering the Great Hall quietly, she saw that students, one by one, are introducing themselves in front of everyone else. She approached the seat provided for her and hoped that her turn was already done, that she will not do that thing that they are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start-Introduction.   A New Start-Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Start-Introduction.
Page 1 of 1