Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) Empty
PostSubject: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Jen sighed as she sat with her book on a cosy chair in the Slytherin Common Room. She was just so boorrreeedddddddddddddd. After reading the last page of 'A Kneazle Ate My Foot' by Arnold Schimmel, the girl put the battered old book from the library down beside her. She could return it tommorow, as the library would very likely be closing soon. It was a really good book. Grim and scary. Her type of book for sure. But now it was over, so the Slytherin was incredibly bored with nothing to do.

Some people relax and take nice breaks. Jennifer, well, she was pretty much the opposite of that. One thinng came after another. She hated being bored. She was always on the go. When one thing ended, another had to start immediately after it. So the girl sat slumped in the large seat, curled up in a ball, gazing wistfully at the sparks flying from the fireplace next to her. The girl stroked her beautiful kitten's back and little Misti climbed onto her lap for a cuddle. The little shrimp was all the firstie cared about passionately.

That was it! Something to do! So what if it disrupted people sitting quietly around her? It wouldn't, anyway. They'd love her amazing talent. Jen ran up the stairs towards her dorm, hurrying through it. When she reached her bed, the girl took her flute from it's place in her cabinet and rushed back to her seat. Luckily, nobody had taken it. Then she started to play a gentle lullaby on the ancient thing, smiling. She was in her happy place now.

Last edited by Jennifer Moss on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 pm

He was walking in into the Common Room, ready to take a break from everyday life. Tired, he walked towards the Boys' Dormitories, but stopped suddenly as he heard a pretty melody. As he looked around he saw that it was Jennifer Moss who played that gentle melody. He stood there, practically in the doorway, looking at her. She seemed to be...at peace. Something he'd never seen in the girl ever since they met; she was always trying to be perfect. At this sight, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Seeing Wade Malfoy enter the room and actually dare to LOOK at her, Jennifer put her flute down in outrage and glared at him. She didn't like being watched at all. Especially not by that...by that...by that TOAD. Who she irrationally disliked because he'd taken all the easy words in COMC, leaving her to try and find hard ones. And she (usually HATED doing any actual work. That case was no different.

"What do you want, Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Wade saw the girl's reaction and felt her anger come up again. "What do I want? I just wanna listen to you play." he smiled at her.
"So, tell me, Moss, since when do you play?" he asked, calling her by her last name, just like she'd done to him.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

He was either hiding the real reason or he was just a total weirdo who could not be reasoned with. Jennifer didn't smile back. Moss! She LOVED that. It was like being on the Quiddich team. "Since I was four. I also play violin and piano, but I didn't bring them to Hogwarts," she said suspiciously, boasting anyway. "So you got any talents apart from being annoying?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Wade laughed at her last comment. "Well, see Annoying is just one of them. I use that one the most, but you know, I have my moments." he paused to look at her again, "Not to brag, but I'm an excellent flyer. And, I usually get some new spells right at the first try. Others of course take longer to learn. Oh, and I'm excellent at karaoke." The last one was his favorite.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Definetely just a weirdo. "A big one, clearly," Jen said, rolling her eyes and shutting up to listen what else he was saying. "I'm good at flying. I got in the team, anyway, so I can't be that bad." That really was bragging, being so amazing at spells. "I'm rubbish," she admitted, blushing. "I sing to the Weird Sisters. Bet you don't even know who they are though. I can play 'This is the Night' on flute and piano." She hummed the tune quietly. Yeah, she had plenty of stuff to boast about too.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 pm

"The what?" Wade had never heard of them, and in a way, he was glad because the name sounded strange and....generally not good.
"And I'm also on the team. And I'm not 'not that bad' I am excellent." he was bragging, but right now he didn't care. "If you don't believe me, ask Professor Clark. And Lucy too."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh. I thought so," Jen said with a sneer. She didn't bother repeating the name. He just...wasn't cool enough to bother over. Oh, thank Merlin's bra he was being normal now. He must've just had a dizzy spell or something. As he did in COMC if her theory was correct. Which it always was. "I never said I didn't believe you," she said faintly, totaally confused by him. "What are you on about Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked, "I was just trying to be nice." his american accent was too obvious now that he'd gotten confused. "I mean, we were working together in Professor Vega's clas...so why wouldn't I talk to you?" This girl was confusing, or so Wade thought. Still, he tried to give her a smile again.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm

HEWASSOCONFUSINGANDITMADEHERHEADHURTSOBAD.

"What, you mean when I didn't think you would know who the Weird Sisters are? I'm confused, Wade," Jennifer answered, using his first namein a moment of confusion.

"Okay, I'm just gonna start again. My name's Jen, I'm twelve years old, I'm in Slytherin house at Hogwarts school." That made sense, didn't it? "I play the flute, violin and piano and I like to brag. Underneath, I'm a sad coward who's too afraid to reveal who she really is," she said, immediately covering her mouth in shock and blushing furiously. Trying to ignore this, she added, "Oh, and I also have anger issues."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Wade was so confused, and he didn't know what to say. after a while, she broke the silence by starting again.
This was the first time she'd used his first name, and he liked that. He nodded as she mentioned the obvious, then when she revealed her weaknesses, Wade was surprised. She had always tried to be perfect, and to know this about her was kind of a shock to him.
He tried not to make her feel akward or ashamed, so he talked next.
"My name is Wade Malfoy. I'm eleven years old... soon to be twelve, and I'm also in Slytherin. I play Quidditch, and listen to Nirvana and the Smashing Pumpkins. Muggle bands." he said.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Jennifer bit her lip, hoping he wouldn't mention what she'd said. Oh good, he didn't. But, knowing her luck, he'd probably bring it up at a really awkward moment in, like, fifty years of something. Wade Malfoy. Yeah. 11 going on 12. Yeah, she'd guessed he was around this age, being first-year. Plays Quiddich. Yeah. Muggle bands. Her nose wrinkled. "They sound rubbish. No offence or anything." Much.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well, Phoenix liked them, so I grew up listening to them." He wanted to explain. "I actually wasn't raised in the magic world. Uncle Phoenix and Aunt Andromeda raised me...sort of...and they were very into the muggle stuff. They liked music, specially. So I like them. And it's okay if you don't because the weird sisters sound strange." Now that she'd been honest, why wouldn't he? She deserved to know the real him now.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Pheonix? Who was that? Her question was answered just a minute later. Oh. "Well, yeah, but..." What to say, what to say. "...It's in the name. They're s'posed to be strange," Jen said truimphantly. But she just shrugged in defeat. Or truce. Whatever. But she still couldn't get while Wade was so NICE. It was like..Puffer annoying niceness. And he was a Slytherin. Maybe the hat had been wrong for once.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Wade sensed that Jennifer was admitting defeat, and he didn't like that as much as he should.
"Well, you should show them to me sometime." he said, trying to decode the look on the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 am

"You probably wouldn't like them anyway," Jen said with a shrug. "I'd...err...listen to those muggle bands sometime, maybe...possibly." Now she'd volunteered to listen to some stupid muggle bands when she could be doing something worthwhile...reading or playing the flute or listening to good music on her MP3 player.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 am

"Really? Try me, Jennifer." he said as the girl made the prediction that he wouldn't like the Weird Sisters. Wade wanted to prove her wrong so much, but the name was still strange. He decided he'd give them the chance anyway.
"And I'd be willing to bet you'd actually like the Smashing Pumpkins." he admitted.
There was a silence that Wade didn't like. It made him feel uncomfortable and he had never done well in those kinds of situations. When such moments happened, he usually made a fool of himself. If that happened in front of her, Wade wouldn't be able to show his face again. He glanced over at her, trying to see if she would break the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Jennnifer shrugged. "Sure, why not?" Trying people was fun. usually. But this situation wasn't exactly what she would imagine if she thought about trying people. "But look, Malfoy, I seriously doubt that," she replied to his theory. "Ummm...a liquorice wand, then? I bet you a liquorice wand that I won't like the...The Squashed Pumpkins, or whatever they're called." Jen then stared at the boy, biting her lip as the silence continued. Time to break it, probaby. He wasn't going to say anything, was he? "Umm...what's your...errm...favorite class?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Wade listened as Jennifer talked. She really didn't think she'd like the Smashing Pumpkins. He let the topic drop and excitedly answered her last question.
"Care of Magical Creatures!" he said, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm

"Oh," Jennifer said in reply to his answer. That was something. she didn't like Care of Magic Creatures herself because the only magical creature she cared about in the slightest was her beautiful kitten, Misti. Then again, kneazles weren't so bad. But that was about it. Plus, Professor Vega was mean because she had made the girl write her essay all over again. But her cookies weren't half bad, honestly. "I like Potions. Not so much the teacher though. And Transfiguration's really cool as well."

ooc- I posted in the COMC lesson too Smile
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Wade was surprised with her answer. "Potions? Really? With Wayne?" he asked, somewhat offended and slowly hid his left hand behind his back. He wasn't about to show Jennifer what Wayne had done.
"Transfiguration I can understand. It's easy to like that class. It reminds you that you're magical in pretty much every lesson."
He paused to think for a second more.
"But potions?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Jennifer noticed he looked suprised with her answer. She shrugged. "Not with Wayne. I just like the subject," she said defensively. Putting a bunch of stuff in a cauldron and mixing it round. It wasn't hard. Except with Wayne. Her sharp eyes noticed Wade put his hand behind his back and she looked puzzled for a minute. Must be some sort of tragic, childhood backstory. Which she didn't want to hear at all. "Yeah, that's true. But I think i'm okay at it, though," she said. "Yes, potions." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

"I'm not very good at Potions." he shrugged, admitting one his weaknesses. "In fact, it's about one of my least favorite classes."
Wade looked around, most of the students were leaving to their dormitories now. As much as he wanted to keep talking to Jennifer, to figure her out, he couldn't. He had school in the morning.
"Well, it was a pleasure to talk to you, Moss." he said with a smirk, "But, I should get going. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Giving the girl one last look, he smiled much more kindly now, and headed towards the Boys' Dormitory.
"Good night." he said as he walked away, hoping she'd be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)   Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plain Nothing-ness (Closed to Jen and Wade)
Page 1 of 1