Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Party!!

Go down 
+6
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
Kim Frey
Elita Malfoy
Wade Malfoy
Shah Chelsea Hazel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:37 pm

"H-he's not here right now, Wade." Shah told him. "Let's not talk about him."

Then she said, "Yeah sure. Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Wade could see she didn't want to talk about Keith, so he let the topic drop.
"Let's just go to the Stone Bridge. Sound alright?" he asked as he took his hands off Shah's waist and held her hand instead. He had no idea why he'd done that.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm

"Yeah, sounds okay." Shah smiled, despite the million things she was feeling. Shah let Wade lead her out of the hall, deciding that she would be back in sometime.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

It was after really looking at the blonde girl that Andrew realized there was another one right behind her. He smiled at this new student and waited for the blonde girl's answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Lucy eyed the man. He didn't seem to dangerous after all, he was just trying to be friendly. Lucy finally gave him a smile after he'd introduced himself as Andrew. Glancing at Ellie, who was behind her, Lucy let her thoughts known. Besides, if anything were to happen, Professor Vega and Professor Adela were sure to protect them. Letting go of her suspicions, she introduced herself to the man. Coming out from Miss Vega, Lucy said, "My name is Lucy Malfoy. I'm a first year, and I take their classes.' she motioned to the two professors. "Nice to meet you sir." she took out her hand for the man to shake, the way she did with everyone else upon meeting them for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Seeing that many of the other students were leaving, mostly in pairs, Aurora felt rather lonely. She was getting tired, however, and the amazing food was already putting her to sleep. Aurora glanced around and realized the Ellie and Lucy were back from the bathroom, so that left her one less option. After a moment's deliberation, she decided to go back to her common room and crash, unless something else came up. She headed for the door, her feet plodding heavily on the stone floor, waiting to see if anything interesting came up before she passed through the huge entryway.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm

The girl finally came out and introduced herself, making Andrew feel a little more comfortable with talking to her.
"Malfoy?" he asked, recognizing the name from his studies. "You mean, you're related to Lucius Malfoy?" Andrew had a hint of admiration for the young girl.
"Nice to meet you Lucy." he smiled at her again, "I work in the Ministry, I'm an Auror. But, don't worry about me. I'm here to just sort of keep things in check." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:46 pm

As she saw the man's reaction upon hearing her last name, Lucy blushed a little, but not the good kind of blushing.
"Yes, I'm related to him. Draco's my uncle, and so is Lucius." she replied, somewhat embarrased and ashamed.
As he explained that he worked in the Ministry, Lucy's eyes lit up as he said he was an Auror.
An Auror?! Lucy thought. To be an Auror had been her dream ever since she could remember, and it was great to finally meet one.
"You're an Auror?" she asked out loud, admiration and happiness clear in her small childlike voice. "I want to be an Auror when I grow up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Lucy's loud exclamation of wonder alerted Aurora away from her slow meandering out of the Hall. She saw the Slytherin conversing with Professor Vega and a strange Ministry man. Walking quickly up to them, she said softly, "Hello," not expecting anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm

"Really? That's great. You should go for it Lucy." he encouraged, "Are you gonna do the N.E.W.T.s? For what classes?"
Suddenly another student approached them, it was a Ravenclaw this time. She had long dark hair that went well with her fair skin, and her eyes were dark, with a hint of wisdom that Andrew couldn't let go unnoticed. He'd tell her this sometime later if he saw her again. After all, he was to be stationed at Hogwarts for quite a long time.
"Well, hello there." he said to the shy girl.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 am

Realising Lucy trusted him, Ellie decided to peek out from behind her. She glanced up at Lucy and caught eye contact trying to ask if everything was safe. She finally decided nothing could happen with Professor Vega right there. Professor Vega had grow to be like a mom to Ellie, only Professor Vega never knew. Ellie came out from behind Lucy and stood close to Professor Vega. "Hi, I'm Ellie Fontayne." she said to the strange man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 am

Aurora smiled tentatively when the Ministry man addressed her. She might have said something else, but at that moment, Ellie introduced herself, and Aurora shrank back behind the small group. The man seemed nice; he had greeted her, and for some reason he had looked hard at her face, but that was normal, wasn't it? Everyone looked at other people on the first meeting.

As Ellie talked, Aurora realized that she didn't know her very well. She knew she was only nine, about the same age as Aurora's oldest sibling, but that was about it. And Aurora didn't know Lucy that well, either. She was feeling more and more out of place in this conversation, and she resolved to leave quietly if she got a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Ella saw Spencer had came back. "Oh nothing really, I was just going to say my grandparents killed my mother right after Ellie was born and my father a few months ago. That's why Ellie is here even though she's 9, because it's the only place we have left." Ella looked over and saw Ellie had returned with Lucy and was now standing by Professor Vega. She understood Ellie's closeness to her. Ellie thought of her as a mother, so did Ella just not as much. She's only gotten to talk to Professor Vega privately once or twice.

Ella turned back to Spencer and pointed towards Ellie, "That's my little sister over there."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:59 pm

A muffled yawn escaped from Aurelia's lips, as she strode forwards briskly; her strides were long and quick, but she moved as though she were gliding. As she glanced around her surroundings, it was not to her surprise that the other students had begun milling about. Some were stumbling aimlessly through the corridors, while others moved in groups, chatting all the while. Then, Aurelia’s azure orbs fell upon a pair of Hogwarts students who walked in sync, their fingers intertwined—they were in love. The young girl crinkled her nose lightly in the realization, and pushed a strand of mahogany hair behind her ear, scanning the deserted corridor for another passageway. "The Great Hall has to be somewhere around here," Relia muttered, and then upon hearing her words, blushed, as if someone had heard her. She was new to Hogwarts, having just arrived the day before Christmas, and consequently, felt somewhat uneasy. It was evident that the other students were all well-acquainted with each other; they knew one another, whereas she was the outsider. "No matter," she murmured gently, a bright smile gracing her delicate features, as she continued striding forwards towards the Great Hall. Aurelia was a friendly and bubbly girl, one who enjoyed befriending others, and she was determined to do the same at Hogwarts.

As she rounded the corner leading to the Great Hall, Aurelia quickly glanced into a nearby window pane, examining her reflection critically. Soft, mahogany wisps of hair billowed down her waist, accentuating her petite frame. She had opted to leave her long hair down for the occasion, as it went well with the golden-colored silk dress that she had chosen. Her face, devoid of makeup, was flawless and glowing. Aurelia took a deep breath before entering the Hall, the suspense and anticipation building up with each second that passed by.

This is it. This is my chance to meet everyone.

With a warm and friendly smile upon her delicate features, Aurelia slowly strode into the Great Hall, her azure orbs flickering around her beautiful surroundings all the while.

Last edited by Aurelia Rosier on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 am

"Ellie Fontayne, I'm very pleased to meet you." Andrew smiled at the young girl. Now that she'd come out from her hiding place, she seemed smaller than Lucy. Turning to the girl that had just come over, he said, "I'm Andrew Greco. I work for the Ministry, I was just introducing myself when you arrived."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 am

"Aurora Finnigan," Aurora said. "Pleasure to meet you, sir." She felt herself give an imperceptible shudder after the words came out. There. She had done it.

Aurora's eyes were drawn to another girl who had just entered the hall. Aurora didn't recognize her, so she figured that she must have been one of the new students. She was small and slender, with long, dark hair. But her most incredible feature was her eyes. They were a bright and vibrant azure, and they seemed to take in everything all at once. Aurora felt an urge to say hello, but she didn't want to appear rude to those around her. She turned back to the conversation, content to let the others do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm

The sea of unfamiliar faces overwhelmed her at first; everywhere she turned, crowds of people were present, all of them laughing and chattering away incessantly. Aurelia stood silently for a few seconds, quickly scanning the hall and taking in the sight of all the different people, and of course, the splendid décor. She didn't know who had put up the lovely Christmas decorations, but made a mental note to find said person, and compliment them profusely. With a small shake of her head, she cleared her thoughts, directing her attention towards a man who had addressed her. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr.Greco," she murmured softly, dropping into an old-fashioned, but endearing, little curtsy as she spoke. While the curtsy may have seemed somewhat out of place in such a situation, Aurelia had been taught from a young age to be courteous and well-mannered at all times--even at parties. "You work for the Ministry? How intriguing," she mused, pausing for a moment before continuing, "Which department do you work in, sir?" inquired the girl curiously. While she doubted that he had any dealings with the Department of Mysteries, it was well worth a shot.

Out of the corner of her eye, Aurelia noticed a girl eyeing her, one who appeared to be about the same age as her. She was standing in a crowd, conversing with others, but it was obvious that she had noticed her late entrance into the Great Hall. Turning towards her, she offered a small smile, before turning her attention back to the man, Andrew, awaiting his response to her question.

Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 pm

OOC: Wow, almost all of the girls are now on Andrew. :OOC

"Yeah, I believe that that time was just for work," Kim answered shyly. She still needs to fit in, knowing that some of her friends already went their way, usually in pairs. She thought that maybe, having a partner is still not in her head. "Anyway, how was it, being in Hufflepuff? I heard that only few students are getting sorted there?" As soon as those words came, Kim thought that it was a pretty lame question. She has no idea how to socialize and still can't figure out what to say next.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 am

//OOC: This topic has ended. Christmas is over.//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6