Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Sydney Elizabeth Hale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Sydney Elizabeth Hale Empty
PostSubject: Sydney Elizabeth Hale   Sydney Elizabeth Hale EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Character name: Sydney Elizabeth Hale (Use my middle name and bad things will happen)
Birthday: 5-14-2001
Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11): 11

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood): pureblood
Ethnicity/nationality: I am part British, American, Irish, Cuban, Finnish and Italian. ((No one believes me on the Cuban part, since I glow in the dark practically))
Place of birth/residence: Jacksonville, Florida. ((We moved to Cheshire, England))

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):
I have 3 brothers: Jace Hale, Sam Hale and Dean Hale. We are in a band with our best friend Alec Wayland. We call ourselves Strange Worthy. I moved to Cheshire when I was 10 and received my letter last summer. I knew before I was special when I turned Jace’s hair pink and he was covered in makeup when I was 6. I can’t wait to start school 
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):
I have joined a band with my family; I take dance, singing, acting and love to watch my brothers play quidditch. I used to attend Merlin’s Preparatory Academy in America.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):
Blonde hair, green eyes, 5’4, great fashion sense, very pretty.
Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)
I love my family and would do anything for them; I’m very trustworthy, naïve, talented, physical. I hate boys who lead girls on, liars, people who clash patterns and wear too much makeup. I can be too trusting sometimes, which can lead to problems. I can’t stand anyone messing with the people I love and will sometimes get involved in things that I shouldn’t to protect my loved ones.

Boggart (your character's greatest fear): Being without my loved ones or seeing my family and friends die.
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish): my brothers
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes): Dragon
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive): Jace’s cologne, homemade cookies, the ocean

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):
You can mess with me, but the moment you mess with my people you better run. Don’t use my middle name…. EVER!
How you found the forum:
My friend
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.
Sydney was walking down the sidewalk with her brother Jace, and she was talking about going to Hogwarts. “Syd! Enough!! I get it, you’re excited for Hogwarts!” He said to her. She scoffed at her brother, “Oh please, Jace. Like you’re not excited to go back to school?” her brother smiles at her and said, “You’re gonna have a great time Syd!”

Thank you for Applying
Your application has been accepted and your character was registered as a student. You can get Sorted. Don't forget to read the Student Guide and the Student Rules Book.
Back to top Go down

Sydney Elizabeth Hale
Page 1 of 1