HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:56 am

Lucy's back burned with a fiery ice. It was a terrible feeling.
"Ella! That's not cool! It's freezing!" she yelled, her voice shivering. Turning back to Wade, she whispered.
"You seem to care about what this girl thinks of you."

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:59 am

"I...I do not." Wade responded somewhat grumply. "I just...I just wanna be on her good side." he answered quietly.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 am

Ella skipped away. "It's not that cold guys." Ella teased. She was becoming bored and boredom tended to get her into trouble.

Banners:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 am

Daisee snuggled into her winter robes as she strolled by the lake, frozen in time. At first, she thought she was alone, but then she could see Lucy and Wade having a snowball fight with Ella- complete with forts made of snow. She giggled as she watched Ella pour freezing water on Wade and Lucy, then run away playfully after Disarming them.

"Hey guys!" She waved at Ella and called over the wind, "Need a fourth player? Doesn't seem fair to have Ella all by her lonesome." She grinned mischievously before adding, "Not that she isn't kicking your guys butt all by herself either way!"

She hoped the threesome would interpret her arrival as friendly. She needed some friends, to relax and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 am

"Yes you do. I can see it Wade." she said, "On a brighter note. I think she's pretty."
Turning to Ella, she said, "That's because you didn't feel it running down your back. Let's just stick to snow please."
Then she turned to Daisee, who had just arrive. "Yeah, well....she caught us off guard." and shot Wade a glance.
"Join us! It'll be us against you two."

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 am

Ella smirked. She saw a Gryffindor of whom she'd never met yet. She seemed a whole lot nicer than Shah. "Of course we do! I have more plans where that came from. Hello, I'm Ella." Ella waved the girl over to her side.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 am

As Lucy made rules clearer, Wade had prepared a snowball which he threw immediately at Daisee. It landed on her chest. Wade laughed and waited for Daisee to attack.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:43 am

Daisee grinned at Lucy and nodded enthusiastically, then turned to face Ella. "Hey! My name's Daisee. Let's kick these guys' butts, huh?"

However, as soon as she said that, a snowball hit her square in the chest. She gasped in shock as the icy snow tickled down her torso. "Hey, that wasn't fair!" She glared playfully at the culprit, Wade, before casting a sloppy Wingardium Leviosa to send a mini-wave of snow at him before running playfully to Ella's fort and ducking behind it.

"Got you back!" She called to Wade.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 am

Wade smiled at Daisee's playfulness. This is gonna be good, he thought as Daisee ran to Ella. Ignoring the wave of snow the Gryffindor had sent towards him, he turned to Lucy and asked her, "Do we have a plan? Daisee seems to be a worthy opponent."

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:41 am

OOC: Would it be alright if I joined in the RP? :3

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 am

OOC: Go ahead Smile

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 am

A sudden gust of wind billowed through the recesses of the narrow lane; a young girl's black cloak trailed behind her, flapping around her petite frame as she strolled forwards briskly. Despite the rays of warmth cast down by the sun, it was still a terribly cold day, and thus, the fields of Hogwarts were deserted in favor of the promising warmth emanating from the common rooms within the castle. Because of this, Aurelia had decided to venture down to the lake by the castle, where she doubted any other students would be, especially on a day like this. She needed to find sanctuary from the terrible memories that had begun to invade her mind, and she knew that the only way to do this was to confront her greatest fear. "The water," she whispered, shuddering slightly, as she slowly neared the lake.

While there were other students around, Aurelia didn't notice them, for she was far too absorbed in her own thoughts to pay any attention to her surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:06 am

"Worthy..." Lucy whispered as she looked towards the Gryffindor. She had skills, Lucy wasn't going to deny that, but they had to win this one.
"Alright, so maybe we could use magic. No water, of course, but some spells. Daisee used Wingardium Leviosa, and Ella thought it would be a genius idea to dump freezing cold water on us." Lucy said, sneezing quietly.
"But maybe, we could get back at them with this." She said, and whispered something to Wade that was really only meant for him.
As she turned around to glance at the other girls, something caught her attention. It was another student. Lucy squinted to see the person better as the snow was still falling and blurring her vision a little. It didn't take her long to realize it was another girl.
"Hey!" Lucy yelled as loud as she could, trying to get the girl's attention. "Hey, you should come join us!"

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am

Hey! Hey, you should come join us! Dazed and confused, Aurelia glanced up from her silent musing, and noticed a girl who seemed to be frantically attempting to get her attention. She was surrounded by a crowd of other students--one boy and two other girls--none of whom she had met before, though that was to be expected, seeing as she had just arrived at Hogwarts.

She immediately raced over, a wide smile making its way across her scarlet lips.
"Hello there! I'm Aurelia Rosier, and I'm new to Hogwarts," she stated, waving in a friendly manner, as her bright, azure eyes took in her surroundings with great interest. "Let me guess...snowball fight?" she inquired, chuckling softly as she examined the mounds of snow before her.

Last edited by Aurelia Rosier on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:26 am

Lucy laughed as the girl guessed their childish game. "Yes, snowball fight." she smiled. Her golden hair blowing with the chill air as she tried to stand up from their igloo-like fort.
"I'm Lucy. Lucy Malfoy." she said to the girl as she took out her hand for her to shake. This girl seemed to be only a tad bit younger than her. Lucy's pink lips formed a smile as she looked at the girl, trying to see which house she belong in but she couldn't find a clue. The small hints on her face said Slytherin.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:37 am

"A pleasure to meet you, Lucy Malfoy," stated Aurelia, extending her hand warmly to shake the girl's. "Malfoy, hmm. I think we might be distantly related," she mused, her eyebrows furrowing in concentration. A small laugh escaped from her scarlet lips, as she tilted her head to the side, examining the girl before her with her vibrant azure eyes. "Let me guess...you're a Slytherin, right?" She hardly needed to guess the house that Lucy belonged in, seeing as she was a Malfoy, though she did seem quite friendly and open.

Aurelia turned her attention briefly towards the fort that they had built, her eyes widening at the sight.
"Wow, that looks great!" chirped the girl, immediately striding over to examine it closely. After a few moments of silence, she glanced back in Lucy's direction. "Lucy, would you like me to be on your team?" she asked hesitantly, the smile returning once more to her features. Although she hadn't participated in a snowball fight before, she was certain that it would be a /very/ fun experience, not to mention that she had a few tricks of her own, up her sleeve.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 am

"Distantly related?" Lucy responded to the girl's comment. Although she didn't look familiar, it could very well be a possibility. As the girl studied her, Lucy couldn't help but feel like she was trying to guess the house she was in, just like she'd done a few seconds ago.
"You're correct, again, I am a Slytherin." she responded as the girl guessed correctly once again. It shouldn't have surprised Lucy as much as it did, considering the last name pretty much set her in that house. As the girl walked over to Wade and Lucy's fort, she asked what Lucy had had in mind for the first three seconds after meeting.
"Of course, I'm sure Wade wouldn't mind." she said, nodding towards the dark-haired, blue eyed boy still in the fort.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 am

Aurelia nodded absent-mindedly, tapping her chin, while evidently deep in thought. She was nearly certain that it had something to do with her great-grandaunt, Druella Lestrange, nee Rosier. Somehow she connected the Rosier, Lestrange, Prince, Black and Malfoy families together, though exactly how was beyond her own knowledge. "I see," commented the girl, beaming brightly as she glanced around her surroundings. "I have no idea what house I'm in. Or what house I'll be in, for that matter," she stated, her gaze flickering once more to the girl's features.

"Excellent," she declared, immediately scooping up a mound of snow that she began to gently pat and mould into a snowball. "Hullo Wade!" she called out, peering over the fort that had been constructed, to meet the eyes of the boy. Her bright, azure eyes landed upon the figure of a boy with dark hair and blue eyes, who seemed to look somewhat like Lucy, though she wasn't exactly sure how. With a small shrug of her shoulders, Aurelia decided to ask whether they were related, at a later time. "Do we have a team plan, or shall I just attempt to hit whoever's in front of me?" asked the girl, laughing gently, her cheeks beginning to heat up to an endearing pink color.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:16 am

As Lucy had introduced herself to the new girl, Wade was left hiding behind their fort, still unsure of whether the battleground was safe or not. He listened carefully as they talked, one mentioned the possibility of them being related, and he guessed it was the other girl because the voice wasn't Lucy's. He knew that one too well. As they kept on, it was agreed that the girl was to join their team. As she greeted him, Wade simply smiled. Approaching the girl, he said, "I'm Wade Malfoy. And, before we let you know our plan, we need to know your name." he said with a smirk that was becoming more familiar now to those around him.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 am

Aurelia's lips curved into a sly little smile, as she eyed the boy who was approaching her. "Nice to meet you, Wade. I'm Aurelia Rosier,"she replied, her gentle voice managing to echo with startling clarity. Arching an eyebrow at the name, her gaze flickered from Wade to Lucy's faces, as she attempted to put the situation together. "Just out of curiosity, are you two related?" inquired Aurelia, her azure eyes shining inquisitively. That would explain why the two seemed to bear such similar facial features. With a small shake of her mahogany mane, she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration and glanced at both Lucy and Wade. "So, now that the introductions are all out of the way, what's our team plan?" asked the girl once more in a hushed tone, drawing nearer to her two teammates.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 am

Ella noticed it was now three against two. Hmm, she thought then looked at Daisee and smirked. "Incendio!" she yelled and before their very eyes, the opposing team's fort melted into nothing as well as their snowballs. Ella laughed as she pelted them with snow. Her fingers were frozen and she couldn't feel them and her face was flushed and wind burned but this was the most fun she'd had in a while.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm

"I don't think it is fair to have a three against two fight!" Kim shouted while running towards the lake. She just saw all of them out of the window of the castle and figured out that maybe, going out for sometime won't hurt her.

She ran towards Daisee and Ella's corner and smiled. "Can I join your team? I'd like to throw some snow on somebody's face right now," she told them. Although she knew that this kind of act doesn't suit her personality, she thought that maybe, this is a time to change some pace.

OOC: Sorry for butting in. Just saw you guys are having fun out here. Smile :OOC

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 HAKim2_zps963853e8
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

After hearing Kim wanted to join her side she decided to have some fun with it, "My team eh? Show me what you got. "she smirked and pointed towards the other team who was still talking in a group.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:17 am

Before Lucy could answer Aurelia's questions, Ella had burned their fort down. As fast as that had been, Kim had just joined Ella's team. Without warning, Lucy shouted "aguamenti!" and a gush of water.appeared from the tip of her wand and flew towards the oppising team, destrying their fort and soaking the three girls. Lucy's pubk lips formed into a mischevious smile as she glanced at Wade, sure that he kknew what she wanted

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 am

With a wicked smile, Wade waved his wand and quietly chanted "Duro," as Lucy had quickly begun to rebuild their fort. With Wade's spell, the now rebuilt fort had turned to stone. This was a spell he'd learned from Phoenix and was glad to have payed attention. The soft, white snow was turned into a grey toned, rock hard wall that surrounded the team. With another wave of his wand, he said, "Herbivicus", and from the green light prduced from his wand began to appear long plants that curved themselves around the stoned fort, giving it more support and strength. He turned to Aurelia to see whe wanted to know what she was capable of before giving away the plan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next