Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker Empty
PostSubject: Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker   Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:00 am

Your Name: Kellin Leo Malfoy/ Andre

Your Character Age: 32/ 40

Jobs you are applying for: Hogwarts Caretaker

Any experience in this field: Not much.

Why you have chosen this job: Because it’s a way for me to get closer to my son without him knowing it’s me.

How active you are on the forum? Just barely started this second account, but I hope to be on as much as my other account.

Why do you think you deserve this job? Because I look like a caretaker for a school and because I really need to get into Hogwarts.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):
Leo put on his uniform, not ready to start another day and having to clean the dirty bathrooms in school. However, the thought of seeing Wade around was enough for him to feel energized and ready. As he walked to the Boy’s Lavatories, mop in hand, he saw that there had been what seemed to be a fight just recently.
Oh, great. Leo thought to himself. If there was something he really didn’t like was cleaning after others. He began mopping the water that was now starting to flood around on the floor, and the pieces of shattered crystal left over from the mirror he picked up with a broom and gloves. He wasn’t sure if he could use magic, but he was almost positive he wasn’t allowed. With slow steps, he walked to towards the toilets to check if any were damaged. Half of them were. Some were still spilling water and he was sure that he was going to throw up. It wasn’t that the lavatory was generally unclean. No, that wasn’t it. It was that he couldn’t believe he was sacrificing so much for his son. Without thinking, he walked in the stalls and macically repaired their respective toilets, then swept the space around, making sure that nothing was left on the floor. It was then, just as he was about to finish, that he heard his cue; a kid had just thrown up on the hallway outside, and Leo was expected to clean it.

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
You were registered as a Hogwarts' Care Taker . Thank you and enjoy your job.
Back to top Go down

Kellin Leo Malfoy/Andre-Hogwarts Caretaker
Page 1 of 1